Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daei, Ghalenoei, or Skocic? Which one do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      Daei, Ghalenoei, or Skocic? Which one do you prefer?
      Ghalenoei.

I can not believe I'm saying this

Comment

Ghalenoei

Comment

why we cant a choose tm coach for christ sake

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            why we cant a choose tm coach for christ sake
            Delaying the inevitable: which is that we have no options even remotely close to CQ and that our TM will be playing on a wing and a prayer to qualify.

Comment

Faghat daei
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                IFF will announce the new manager in next 4-5 days most likely. The final candidates are Daei, Ghalenoei (I read in the news that Sepahan will not release him in the case of selection), and a foreigner who is most likely Dragan Skoicic (Will Sanat Naft Abadan release him in the case of selection?). Which one of out Daei, Ghalenoei, and Skocic do you guys prefer?

https://www.isna.ir/news/98110100014...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
                Ali Daei the king of Iranian football who loves Iran more than life itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Ali Daei the king of Iranian football who loves Iran more than life itself.
                  I agree, i think at this point we need a leader and inspiration for the players, therefore Daei seems to be reasonable.

Comment

If AFC force Team Melli to play home matches in neutral venue then there will be no chance of qualifying for the next round!

Neutral venue means Qatar or Oman which means additional home match for Iraq and Bahrain.

So based on this, it doesn't matter who Team Melli's coach will be.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      If AFC force Team Melli to play home matches in neutral venue then there will be no chance of qualifying for the next round!

Neutral venue means Qatar or Oman which means additional home match for Iraq and Bahrain.

So based on this, it doesn't matter who Team Melli's coach will be.
                      I wouldnt mind if its Japan/Australia/China/Uzbekistan ........... but playing in an Arab Country vs Arab teams is not fair, and if IFF could speak some words english they could fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                        I wouldnt mind if its Japan/Australia/China/Uzbekistan ........... but playing in an Arab Country vs Arab teams is not fair, and if IFF could speak some words english they could fix it
                        Japan, Australia, China, Uzbekistan !!!! Those places getting Visa is not easy for Iranians.

So best option for Team Melli is to nominate Tajikistan as neutral venue but IFF would usually choose Oman or Qatar due to ease of travel, quality stadiums and easy visa for Iranians.

Malaysia is another good option but costly and longer to get there from Iran.

Comment

This ban doesn't affect TM, it is AFC not FIFA.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, in a world where politics does not exist.. Daei should not be our coach.. but the President of IFF! He cares more about Iranian football than every homeless rishoo nepotistic hired gun in IFF put together!

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                              Japan, Australia, China, Uzbekistan !!!! Those places getting Visa is not easy for Iranians.

So best option for Team Melli is to nominate Tajikistan as neutral venue but IFF would usually choose Oman or Qatar due to ease of travel, quality stadiums and easy visa for Iranians.

Malaysia is another good option but costly and longer to get there from Iran.
                              I think in these days it is for Iranians easier to travel to the moon, than to another country. Difficult times...

Comment

IFF official keep repeating Coach of TM may not necessarily be Iranian. They still hope somehow magically Branko will accept the Job.
                                These officially are simply incompetence otherwise it's not so hard to get Branko Even now.

He has only signed MOU with Oman and signatures are not there on the contract.

To IFF officials :
                                You want him ? , just ask I can Reverse his decision even Today granted you pay his Persepolis debt(Persepolis will end up paying that plus additional penalties later on).

IFF choice : GN
                                People Choice: Ali Daei

Best choice at this time: Dragan

My Choice for this stage : Dragan.

Comment

Working...
                                X