Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My whole team Melli vibe has been “rasme zamoone” by rasool najafian lately because the chorus says “miran adama az una faghat khatarahashun beja mimune” CQ😞

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I hope IFF thinks(for once) and schedule our last game against Iraq at 9pm Tehran time.
      In that case we will surely now what we need from that game to qualify.
      yes absolutly right. We must play both our last matches late, but the last both matchdays are in west asia anyway, so that i think kick off will be simultaneously.... but we should definetley play late, 21:30 Tehran Time or 21 Tehran time....so other groups points and situations are probably clear for us..

i checked the groups very last matchday, and 6 out of 8 will be decided in east asia, group A, B, E, F, G, H (only Emirates. vs. Vietnam will be decided in West Asia).

Our group, the saudis group with uzbekistan and the emirates vs. vietnam match (first place vs. second place current now)

so only these matches will be decided on last matchday in west asia:

bahrain - hongkong
      iran - iraq
      saudi arabia - uzbekistan (saudis will definetley play late around 22:00 local time, and it will decide first place vs. second place in this group)
      UAE - Vietnam (will also decide first. vs. second place)

So 5 groups will be decided before our match, specially we know qatar vs. oman on matchday 9, one matchday before the final....

We must be clever now, and make good decisions:

1) 3-week training camp in December/January with Friendlies. Make sure Wilmots or whoever will be the coach, will stay in Iran for the upcoing 6 to 9 months.
      2) 2-week preperation for Hongkong and Cambodia match. Need definetley the 6 points here.
      3) Finish the least around April 29. Start preperation of TM from May 1 with the first players in camp, while AFC CL will finish may 4,5. These players join Team Melli after MD 6 of AFC CL.
      4) If iranian clubs qualify for AFC CL Round of 16, let them join their teams 3 days before the match, and be back around May 26, and join Team Melli again for Bahrain and Iraq matches in June.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Forget about qualifying for the World Cup if Wilmots stays, he’s not going to change his approach. He didn’t do after the Bahrain loss, it became apparent in the Iraq game.

Comment

Is it possible to win our last 4 games with the quality we have? For sure! Is it possible with wilmots and his strarting 11? I dont think so.

Comment

If CQ had lost 2 games to Bahrain and Iraq back to back all the journalist and coaches were gonna ask for his resignation. I keep hearing people say that Wilmots plays attacking football but in the last 2 games I haven't seen anything from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              If CQ had lost 2 games to Bahrain and Iraq back to back all the journalist and coaches were gonna ask for his resignation. I keep hearing people say that Wilmots plays attacking football but in the last 2 games I haven't seen anything from this guy.
              Dadash, Wilmots is the perfect guy for IR and IFF. He doesn't complain, is a yes man and doesn't care about the national team which is a perfect reflection of our federation. They won't even sack this guy if we miss out on the World Cup 2022, because they lack the cognitive capacity to see that Wilmots is completely clueless! If anything, CQ had a much better attacking game plan which was always obvious at least against Asian teams. That we haven't had a single corner in the Iraq match, not even one single shot on goal in the second half tells you everything you need to know about Wilmots his ''game plan''. We are so doomed with this guy in charge, Team Melli is not a toy!

This was one game under CQ where we were attacking and dominating a strong South Korea side the entire match.

Comment

Wilmots never give speeches interview and he is not like Carlos Qurioz interresring

Any news about Team Melli or Wilmots? Is he now in Iran or is he back Belgium?

Comment

Wilmots came to Iran from Amman but did not stay over a day and gone for vocation
                  Apparently under his contract he only need to be in Iran for the TM games . He is coach for TM Games . Even if there are no games in FIFA days he does not need to be in Iran.

I came , I saw , I left Early
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 11-17-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Wilmots came to Iran from Amman but did not stay over a day and gone for vocation
                    Apparently under his contract he only need to be in Iran for the TM games . He is coach for TM Games . Even if there are no games in FIFA days he does not need to be in Iran.
                    The best is if we already accept beeing out of WC with these things ...........IFF is shit, Coach is shit, we wont beat Iraq in Tehran and maybe even not Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I came , I saw , I left Early
                      What a clown, actually bigger clown is IFF for being ok with such terms.

Comment

Our journalists and football experts on tv and media don’t say a word against this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Our journalists and football experts on tv and media don’t say a word against this guy.
                          1) because Wilmots tows the line of IFF's agenda
                          2) because actual journalists/analysts with guts and intelligence have been sacked from TV/media

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            From Cheraghpour Article.
                            Wilmotz is not smart enough to get out of this crisis

از شروع بازی واضح بود 10 نفره هستیم

در بازی عراق اشکالات روشنی داشتیم که یک چشم غیرمصلح هم آنها را می بیند و لازم نیست من به عنوان کارشناس یا شما به عنوان خبرنگار این ها را ببینید. ما از شروع بازی داشتیم 10 نفره بازی می کردیم. از دقیقه 10 که عراق ما را تحت فشار قرار داد و ما گل خوردیم، معلوم بود یک یار کم داریم. این اتفاق که باید ترمیم می شد و نشد، اشکالات دیگر تولید کرد.

آیا نباید ویلموتس، در دقیقه 15 ، 20 کاری می کرد؟

اشکال اساسی در بازی عراق این بود که در مهم ترین قسمت زمین که راس جلو نام دارد؛ یعنی مثلثی که زاویه به طرف زمین حریف است؛ آنجایی که شجاعی بازی می کرد، شرایط درستی نداشت. آنجا که به آن راس جلو، بازیکن سایه یا بازیکن چرخنده می گویند؛ یعنی بازیکنی که باید از دو هافبک پشت توپ بگیرد و به دروازه حریف برگردد. اگر فرض کنیم شجاعی را به این دلیل گذاشته، وقتی می بیند تا دقیقه 15،20 شرایط خوبی دیده نمی شود، نباید کاری بکند؟ !

فضای پشت شجاعی شد، باتلاق کارت گیری !

از طرفی شجاعی چون باید از دو بازیکن پشتی اش فاصله می گرفت، آن فضا شد باتلاق کارت گیری و اینجا بود که همه درگیری ها آمد وسط نیمه زمین ما و بعد جلوی خط دفاعی تیم ما. از آن طرف به جز اینکه بازی به آنجا آمد، اتفاق بعدی این بود که در قوس محوطه جریمه به آنها کاشته دادیم. دلیل کاشته های زیادی که به آنها دادیم هم همین بود.

پس ما یک مهره ای را نفهمیدیم باید تغییر بدیم که باعث خطا شد، توپ را به نیمه ما آورد و تیم را در معرض خطر قرار داد. آنها خطا می کردند، بدون خطر؛ ما خطا می کردیم با خطر.
                            اخراج شجاعی به خاطر فشار زیاد آن منطقه بود
                            همه این آثار زمانی کامل شد که این بازیکن به خاطر همین فشارهای زیاد، تحت فشار روحی و روانی هم قرار گرفت. اخطار گرفت، اخطار دوم و اخراج. ضمن اینکه حرکتی کرد که فکر نمی کنم آسیا از آن بگذرد. با سر می خواست داور را بزند. این تقریبا کل چیزی بود که برای ما اتفاق افتاد.

مسعود شجاعی را داور اخراج کرد یا ویلموتس؟

مسعود شجاعی را داور اخراج کرد یا سرمربی تیم؟ اگر قرار باشد کسی از روی نیمکت بازیکنان را حمایت نکند و به موقع از خطر اخراج رها نکند و خستگی را نبیند، پس چه نیمکتی است. مسعود هم بچه همین آب و خاک است و در تیم خودش هم زیاد بازی نمی کند. در بازی های قبلی هم ویلموتس به طور کامل از او استفاده نکرد. خب چقدر ماجراجویی می کنی؟ بعد که فهمیدید اشتباه کردید، چرا تغییر ندادید؟ شاید کاوه رضایی می آمد و بازی می کرد و یک پتانسیل خوب به تیم می داد و داستان میانه زمین عوض می شد. چرا این کار نشد؟

آیا سرمربی فعلی می تواند نظم را به تیم بازگرداند؟

در اینجایی که قرار گرفتیم، در این موقعیت بازی ها و جدولی، همه چیز تمام نشده است و بحرین دو امتیاز به جدول تزریق کرد. باید این موضوع را قبول کنیم. اما آیا مربی تیم ملی ما این پتانسیل را دارد که در باقی مانده بازی ها، نظم قابل قبولی به تیم بدهد. اگر می خواهیم شانس هایی که در پیش داریم از دست نرود، باید به این موضوع فکر شود

. من قبلا گفته بودم که ویلموتس را مربی باهوشی نمی بینم و حالا 10 درصد به شک قبلی ام اضافه شد.
                            چه چیزی برای بردن داشتیم؟:
                            آنچنان اشتباهات چیدمان تیم را فلج کرده بود که اجازه نداد از خوب ها هم استفاده کنیم. وقتی طارمی و آزمون تقریبا صفر شدند، باز آن بازیکن بیست ساله پاس گل را داد. منظور این است که وقتی چیدمان اشتباه شد، استراتژی از بین رفت، وقتی استراتژی از بین رفت، تاکتیک های رسیدن به گل از دست رفتند و دیگر نتوانستیم مهاجمان را تغذیه کنیم. با این وصف، حالا بگویید چه چیزی برای بردن دارید؟

ویلموتس آنقدر باهوش نیست که از این بحران خارج شود

این آدم (مارک ویلموتس) تفاوت معناداری با یک مربی تیزهوش که بتواند از این بحران سالم خارج شود، دارد. البته آن طرف قضیه هم یک فدراسیون خاص می خواهد که مسئولیت این موضوع را در این شرایط حساس برعهده بگیرد.

Comment

Didn't Taj say that one of the contractual changes compared to CQ's contract was a requirement that the new coach would have to spend more time in Iran? What happened to that? Also, Iranian journalists are pathetic. All I hear and read is that Wilmots needs more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                Didn't Taj say that one of the contractual changes compared to CQ's contract was a requirement that the new coach would have to spend more time in Iran? What happened to that? Also, Iranian journalists are pathetic. All I hear and read is that Wilmots needs more time.
                                It was clear to many (including yours truly), that we were trading in a BMW for a Toyota Camry, with a shorter service/warranty plan. We're now reaping the "benefits".

Comment

Working...
                                X