Situation in Group H:

Current status

1 South Korea 4 8 2 2
    2 Lebanon 4 7 2 1
    3 North Korea 4 7 2 1
    4 Turkmenistan 4 6 2 0
    5 Sri Lanka 4 0 0 0

South Korea at home will defeat Turk, Lebanon and N Korea,

Should Iran win all remaining games, Second team from this group will get Max 16 points less than Iran.

Comment

Situation in group B:

Current status

1 Australia 4 12 4 0
      2 Kuwait 4 7 2 1
      3 Jordan 4 7 2 1
      4 Nepal 4 3 1 0
      5 Taiwan 4 0 0 0

Australia at home will defeat Jordan, Kuwait
      If Iran win all remaining games second team from this group will have less points than Iran

Comment

Situation in Group D:

Current Status

1 Saudi Arabia 4 8 2 2
        2 Uzbekistan 4 6 2 0
        3 Yemen 4 5 1 2
        4 Palestine 4 4 1 1
        5 Singapore 4 4 1 1
        Uzbekistan will play in Yemen and Saudi Arabia ,. Unless Uzbeks win both games with no other surprise from Palestine , there is good chance second team from this group wont gain 18 poinys

Comment

Situation in Group F:

Current status

1 Japan 4 12 4 0
          2 Kyrgyzstan 4 6 2 0
          3 Tajikistan 4 6 2 0
          4 Mongolia 4 3 1 0
          5 Myanmar 4 3 1 0

Japan will defeat Kyrgyz and Tajiks at home
          Should Iran gain 12 points after next 4 games, they will be at higher ranks than second team of group F.

Comment

All we need is to win next 4 games.

As it stand with Wilmots, Taj in charge and demoralized players that is not a sure thing , Iraq and Bahrain will fight in Tehran for a single Pont .

Comment

If Bahrain beat Iraq things get really complicated for us. That is the worst possible result for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                If Bahrain beat Iraq things get really complicated for us. That is the worst possible result for us.
                How is that the worst possible result?
                If Bahrain wins Iraq or they tie, we will win the group with 12pts from the last 4 games.
                The worst result is an Iraq victory. Then we are not guaranteed to qualify even if we get 12pts.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

A draw is the best possible result for Iraq vs Bahrain

Comment

I hope IFF thinks(for once) and schedule our last game against Iraq at 9pm Tehran time.
                    In that case we will surely now what we need from that game to qualify.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

After Iraqs dominant performance, i have my doubts if we can defeat them in the Azadi (with Wilmoz as a head coach). Iraqi players are to familiar with Iranian stadiums, players and football culture. I even think that they will play for a win in Azadi.

Comment

God willing we will have Ali Jahanbakhsh back by then to help us. One player isn’t a team but one player can help make a world of difference.

Comment

It is so sad i think our hopes for World Cup 2022 is over. We will win Hong Kong March 2020 and Cambodia 20:0 Home! I hope i am wrong. We need to fire Wilmots first and bring a high class coach like Carlos Qurioz. I hope even that Carlos Qurioz would be back!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                            It is so sad i think our hopes for World Cup 2022 is over. We will win Hong Kong March 2020 and Cambodia 20:0 Home! I hope i am wrong. We need to fire Wilmots first and bring a high class coach like Carlos Qurioz. I hope even that Carlos Qurioz would be back!
                            just need someone with the same defensive counter attacking mentality as quieroz. he has made it easy for coaches in similar philosophy to take over what he made at TM. always wanted Renard after him.

Comment

Why didn't Dejagah and Noseini play?
                              I don't want to generalize that every player playing in Europe is better than IPL players but the reality is that players Like Jahanbaksh sitting on the bench in England have higher quality than IPL players, The proof is when you get these rundown 35 year old players from England or other Top league are bought for Iranian teams, they run circles our domestic players. I think Jahanbaksh with his experience playing in World Cup, Asian Cup ,Holland and England is head and shoulders above Mohebi without playing one competitive game all year.
                              Hopefully in March we will have Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos backm in Team.
                              As much as I like Masoud for all his years of Service he should retire from Team Melli.
                              Our Center field is a big problem. I don't know what is up with the idiot Ezatollahi, I think he is a lost cause. Such a waste of Talent.
                              I don't think Dejagah is our Messiah, we are so hurting for a decent AMF.
                              Takes us to the coach, Iranian players need a coach they can fear and respect. I don't Wilmonts is it. I don't think we can get a decent foreign coach to Iran with all the Sanctions and Geopolitics BS.
                              As far as Iranian Coaches many months ago after CQ left, I said we will get a 3rd rate foreign coach and then Daei will be our coach. I think we should make this change as soon as possible.

Comment

oh FFS so we gonna be stuck with useless Willy till our demise become next to certain in the next wcq..?

@ a very least IFF must re-negotiate his Parvazi clauses in his contract and force him to be in iran far more frequently than he has been so far and set up many more training sessions and somewhat challenging Friendlies for him to have a even a slight chance of putting together a semi organized Team Performances and better assess if he has what it takes to lead our boys to victory in a challenging game..? be it a friendly..!!

it would still be somewhat useless attempt imo, but its better than this bs same ol " hala berim hamin jury bebinim chi mish..!" fking attitude of our corrupt federation..!

anyone with an ounce of insight can easily see that most TM players are't convinced and simply arent sold on Willy boy's leadership qualities and his qualifications to be their boss..!! Get Rid FFS.... use the saved money to bring in another semi-qualified European coach who is more familiar and experienced locally and regionally..! If SS can muster up a hiring of a decent CV EU coach i dont see why cant the fking IFF..??

Comment

Working...
                                X