Emamifar is a great choice for TM

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Wilmots is absolutely right not to pick Markar
      Emamifar is a great choice for TM
      Ok, now I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I can speak french and won world cup several times with Iran on Playstation. Maybe I should candidate
        please. His resume may not be incredible but lets not resort to the "I am as qualified" argument. Guy was a professional footballer at the end of the day and has been working in iran as a coach for various levels of teams for ten years.

Comment

Emamifar was in Belgium for 2 years, mainly a bench warmer with Charleroi, highly doubt if he speaks much French! Yazdani and Mahdavi got more action there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            The only person who was semi successful among the group of players who went to Belgium at that time, was Dariush Yazdani. He had even played for Bayer Leverkusen for a while. What was Emamifar's credentials that made him a better candidate than Yazdani? Does he even have a real internationally recognized coaching license?
            Na Ali jon, Yazdani didn't play a single game with Leverkuzen A team in an official match. Same for Mousavi and Pashazadeh(who was the victim of injury). However Yazdani played in few off season friendlies including one vs Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Na Ali jon, Yazdani didn't play a single game with Leverkuzen A team in an official match. Same for Mousavi and Pashazadeh(who was the victim of injury). However Yazdani played in few off season friendlies including one vs Milan.
              Pashazadeh played one match in the UEFA Cup.

Comment

Wilmots' interview with belgian site : https://plus.lesoir.be/233107/articl...ailler-pour-la

Unfortunately it is a paying site. Google search only show a small part of it with Wilmots praising Beiro and TM players : "Et mon gardien de but, Alireza Beiranvand, qui évolue à Persepolis, est un monstre. Ce groupe est discipliné. Ils ont le drapeau sur la table et ..."

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                  Hi everyone, I have decided to make an instagram page for Persian Football, @persian_football.
                  Great initiative!
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    ¨
                    Mahbod jan, it doesn't matter. That alone, makes his merit a bit better than Emamifar! Just trying to make the point that if it's about speaking French or German, there are way better options.

Comment

"Marc Wilmots, former coach of the Red Devils, on his new challenge in Iran: "Who is lucky to work for the first Asian team?"

Back in Belgium a few days after making his debut as coach of Iran, Marc Wilmots returns on his first steps at the head of Team Melli.

For the first time, Marc Wimots confides on his adventure as a coach of Iran . He explains the reasons for his choice.

Marc Wilmots, why did you choose Iran as a new challenge?

I have never seen so many people do so much effort to get in touch with me. I inquired and I saw that the Iranian federation, when she takes a coach, she has a long-term view. It's already interesting. Then, I was told about a survey that asked which coach the Iranians wanted to see. There were several names, including that of José Pekerman and mine. I came in first with 70% of the vote. I told myself that I would be well received. I worked for thirty years in Europe. I know. While Asia, no. So it's an experience, I'm going to discover another culture, new countries, stages. Who is lucky to work at the head of the first Asian selection? Then, the team is good. Carlos Queiroz, my predecessor, did a great job."

https://www.sudinfo.be/id127201/arti...u-defi-en-iran

Comment

we have to wait and see what he can do for iran, can he deliver for us

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          ¨
                          Mahbod jan, it doesn't matter. That alone, makes his merit a bit better than Emamifar! Just trying to make the point that if it's about speaking French or German, there are way better options.
                          Which options are better, and do they want the job? Emamifar will be one of four assistants they have certain tasks like making sure that the communication is fluent and carrying out the plans of Wilmots. Seems like you're trying to start a big drama and spread negativity before anything has even started.

Comment

Hey everyone, I found this article while searching for more news about the draw on July 17th. It's a Palestinian football website

https://www.footballpalestine.com/20...ucky-draw.html

One part of the article mentions the following:

"Ideally, Al-Fida'i would avoid being grouped with teams that refuse to travel to Palestine. In this case, that would mean avoiding Iran and Saudi Arabia in Pot 1, Lebanon and Syria in Pot 2, and Kuwait (and possibly Yemen) in Pot 4. "

Didn't know that IFF has a policy of not playing in Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Hey everyone, I found this article while searching for more news about the draw on July 17th. It's a Palestinian football website

https://www.footballpalestine.com/20...ucky-draw.html

One part of the article mentions the following:

"Ideally, Al-Fida'i would avoid being grouped with teams that refuse to travel to Palestine. In this case, that would mean avoiding Iran and Saudi Arabia in Pot 1, Lebanon and Syria in Pot 2, and Kuwait (and possibly Yemen) in Pot 4. "

Didn't know that IFF has a policy of not playing in Palestine.
                              To reach Pal, you should cross an other country...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                To reach Pal, you should cross an other country...
                                Ah yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X