Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing Dragan can/should do to emulate CQ is get a sports psychologist to prepare our boys mentally for their matches. I remember TM players saying how CQ would mentally prepare them before matches, including when they went against Spain and Portugal. He made them BELIEVE they can beat these teams (and they nearly did!). At this point, we have all the skills necessary to win all our remaining WCQ matches, it's the mental/emotional preparation that we need. If Dragan can pull that off, he'll be a hero in Iran with a rapidly rising stock.

Comment

Iraq cancelled its friendly with Vietnam that was supposed to be played on March 26(when we would play Hong Kong) due to fears of the spread of coronavirus.

Comment

IMO at the moment, the following three players should be dropped from the team: Masoud Shojaei, Karim Ansarifard, and Ramin Rezaeian.

Comment

IMO Mehdi Ghaedi deserves to be in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
            IMO at the moment, the following three players should be dropped from the team: Masoud Shojaei, Karim Ansarifard, and Ramin Rezaeian.
            Mohebbi out, Ghaedi in
            Shojaei out, Ghoddos in
            Ansarifard out, Jahanbaksh in.
            Rezaian out, Moharrami in.

Comment

Why do I feel like we're going to see Alekasir get called up.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

My squad at the moment:

GKs: Beiranvand, Hosseini, Niazmand (I would not mind to bench Beiranvand for the other two)

RB: Ghafouri, Moharrami

LB: Mohammadi, Hajsafi (It is sad that we do not have any solid LB in the league at the moment)

CB: Majid Hosseini (He is out for three weeks due to injury based on the recent news), Pouraliganji (He is suspended for Hong Kong game), Cheshmi, Kanaani

DM: Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Karimi

RW/AM/LW: Dejagah (Unfortunately he is inury prone. I would not count on him much), Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Ghaedi, Ghoddos, Torabi

CF: Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei

Comment

I'm going to flip if Gholizadeh does not get minutes vs Bahrain/Iraq. We need penetrating runs not constant long balls to Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Why do I feel like we're going to see Alekasir get called up.
                    Would you have preferred Iranian coaches like Daei, GN, and Jalali or Skocic?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      I'm going to flip if Gholizadeh does not get minutes vs Bahrain/Iraq. We need penetrating runs not constant long balls to Azmoun
                      Let's go game by game. This is the professional approach.

Comment

If this Corona virus spread is really true in Iran, then we might as well kiss hosting any football in Iran for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Mohebbi out, Ghaedi in
                          Shojaei out, Ghoddos in
                          Ansarifard out, Jahanbaksh in.
                          Rezaian out, Moharrami in.
                          Very unlikely Shojaei gets cut out suddenly....I have a feeling Skocic will try to be diplomatic and phase him out rather than just exclude him from the squad immediately
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Very unlikely Shojaei gets cut out suddenly....I have a feeling Skocic will try to be diplomatic and phase him out rather than just exclude him from the squad immediately
                            shojaei is suspended anyways.

Comment

Yeah but I mean surely he realizes we cant have Shojaei if go to the next round.

Those were the changes I thought would get rid of deadwood, and strengthen our team the most.

Comment

Dont you know how to take off a band aid?
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X