X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    ^Translation?
    TM new list will include new players perhaps Khalilzad, Tabrizi, Kamyabinia, Naderi...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      TM new list will include new players perhaps Khalilzad, Tabrizi, Kamyabinia, Naderi...
      None of them should be called up.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        None of them should be called up.
        Sounds like the same reaction many had when CQ was calling up Amiri, Taremi, Cheshmi...

Point being that you have to give the players we have a shot, and even moreso for Wilmots who not only has to familiarize himself with the talent pool, but see how players fit within his system.

All of these players and many more need to be called up for trials and scouting.

Comment

Let me break it down then.

Tabrizi is actually crap.

Naderi is still yet to even prove himself as a player who can play for Persepolis yet alone Team Melli. But I feel he may be okay to get tested.

Kamyabinya? Is he better than Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Mehdipour, Reza Asadi?... No

Khalilzadeh.

This Sergio Ramos wannabe is such a faker. This guy has the worst temperament and self control I've ever seen in recent years. He cannot control himself in big games. His positioning is all over the place, he gets away with because the teams he plays against are usually crap. He's good at 1 v 1s that's about it. Majid , Pouraliganji, Kanaani, Iman Salimi, Mohammad Daneshgar are better.

Comment

Let me break it down then.

Tabrizi is actually crap.

Naderi is still yet to even prove himself as a player who can play for Persepolis yet alone Team Melli. But I feel he may be okay to get tested.

Kamyabinya? Is he better than Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Mehdipour, Reza Asadi?... No

Khalilzadeh.

This Sergio Ramos wannabe is such a faker. This guy has the worst temperament and self control I've ever seen in recent years. He cannot control himself in big games. His positioning is all over the place, he gets away with because the teams he plays against are usually crap. He's good at 1 v 1s that's about it. Majid , Pouraliganji, Kanaani, Iman Salimi, Mohammad Daneshgar are better.

Naderi should be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Naderi should be considered.
              I agree. I hate the fact that he'd rather stay at Persepolis than to back to Kortrijk though. Makes me sick. But we are low of left backs at the moment.

Comment

Montazeri retired from football all together!

https://varzesh3.com/news/1618428/%D...85%D9%84%DB%8C

shame under these circumstances, I hope he will consider playing one more season for club and go out with honor as he should!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What's the brand that sponsor our U20 futsal TM?

Comment

Naderi deserves it, he had a great 2nd half of the season with Persepolis. We have only Milad in left and Wilmots prefer Hajsadi as CM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I assume you use the word "sponsor" loosely. Typically (as with TM), it's wholesale jerseys bought from a company, followed by iron-on patches/numbers/logo, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I assume you use the word "sponsor" loosely. Typically (as with TM), it's wholesale jerseys bought from a company, followed by iron-on patches/numbers/logo, etc.
                        It think Paykan FC wear this brand too. What's its name?

Also just read that Qatar Airways could sponsor TM

Comment

I agree. I hate the fact that he'd rather stay at Persepolis than to back to Kortrijk though. Makes me sick. But we are low of left backs at the moment.
                          Kortrijk didn't use him at all : he was almost never in their squad

Comment

Kortrijk didn't use him at all : he was almost never in their squad
                            Doesn't matter. Noorafkan was the same, he's returning and Shekari will stay in Europe despite barely playing. It's about the hustle. How is he going to improve at Persepolis, especially now that Branko has gone, even though I hate him.

Comment

It think Paykan FC wear this brand too. What's its name?

Also just read that Qatar Airways could sponsor TM
                              bloody hell i hope so, desperately need them

Comment

yousef jameh

Comment

Working...
                                X