Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Emamifar becomes Wilmot's assistant!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKlNTyBy5P/

Comment

probably because he too can speak german.

good appointment. he and hashemian are relatively level headed people

Comment

What a crack of $h*t!!! On what basis is this dude qualified for such a position?! Talking about contacts and connections!

I wonder now if anyone says he's more qualified than Markar Aghajanian.

Comment

امامی فر دستیار ویلموتس شد
          Alireza Emamifar is new Assistant coach for Wilmots.

Alireza Emamifar is an Iranian retired football player and a coach who is currently assistant manager of Persepolis. He played as a midfielder. Wikipedia

Born: September 16, 1974 (age 44 years), Shiraz, Iran

چرا امامی فر دستیار ویلموتس شد؟

انتخاب علیرضا امامی فر به عنوان دومین دستیار ایرانی مارک ویلموتس در تیم ملی واکنش*های زیادی به همراه داشته؛ این مربی خودش گفته که تسلط به زبان فرانسوی و حضورش در فوتبال بلژیک در انتخابش موثر بوده است.

Comment

most probably because he speaks French and aslo played 3 years in Belgium.

Comment

Varzesh3 claims that Wilmots did not want a CQ former assistant and that’s why Markar was not picked. Well, every head coach comes with a distinct philosophy. Hope it all works out. A second Iranian assistant plus Hashemian is a positive. The second link below confirms what others posted that one reason for Emamifar selection is his years of playing in Belgium and his command of French language. The article also states that Wilmots has agreed to four Iranian assistants so he is yet to pick the remaining two.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/162007...نتفی-شد

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/162011...موتس-شد

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                The only person who was semi successful among the group of players who went to Belgium at that time, was Dariush Yazdani. He had even played for Bayer Leverkusen for a while. What was Emamifar's credentials that made him a better candidate than Yazdani? Does he even have a real internationally recognized coaching license?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  I can speak french and won world cup several times with Iran on Playstation. Maybe I should candidate

Comment

Clearly, Marc likes Emamifar and want him as his assistant.

Are we gonna argue with him about his choice?

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                      Clearly, Marc likes Emamifar and want him as his assistant.
                      Are we gonna argue with him about his choice?.

بله این اتفاق رخ داده است. هفته گذشته نشستی را با مهدی تاج ریاست فدراسیون فوتبال و اعضای کمیته فنی داشتیم و این عزیزان روی من نظر مثبت داشتند و صحبت*هایی پیرامون رزومه کاری من و وظایفی که به بنده می*دهند انجام شد و در نهایت امروز متوجه شدم که این اتفاق رخ داده و خبر هم ظاهرا رسانه*ای شده است.البته همه این صحبت ها منوط به این است که آقای ویلموتس نظر نهایی را بدهد. وی در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا ویلموتس در این جلسه حضور داشت یا خیر، گفت:آقای ویلموتس نبودند اما قرار است به عنوان دستیار تیم ملی حضور داشته باشند. وحید

هاشمیان هم به عنوان عضو کادر فنی تیم ملی و یک ایرانی در آنجا حضور دارد و شخصا حس می*کنم عضو کوچکی از یک جای بزرگ و با ارزش شدم و باید قدر آن را بدانم.

Clearly ?!! No evidence of that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        The only person who was semi successful among the group of players who went to Belgium at that time, was Dariush Yazdani. He had even played for Bayer Leverkusen for a while. What was Emamifar's credentials that made him a better candidate than Yazdani? Does he even have a real internationally recognized coaching license?
                        You can be a good or even a great player and then become a not so good coach and vice versa. Actually, in most if not all team sports, the overwhelming majority of good coaches were not good players (i.e. Phil Jackson in the NBA or Queiroz in football among many more examples).

I think it's because average players take more time to analyze the game (both as players and then later on as coaches) whereas naturally talented players, do not analyze as much because the game comes instinctively to them. I can bet my horses that if Michael Jordan ever became a coach, he would not be a successful one.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
                          You can be a good or even a great player and then become a not so good coach and vice versa. Actually, in most if not all team sports, the overwhelming majority of good coaches were not good players (i.e. Phil Jackson in the NBA or Queiroz in football among many more examples).

I think it's because average players take more time to analyze the game (both as players and then later on as coaches) whereas naturally talented players, do not analyze as much because the game comes instinctively to them. I can bet my horses that if Michael Jordan ever became a coach, he would not be a successful one.
                          That is true but it's not my point. In the case of Iranians, usually players who can easily adapt to the European culture and learn the language can have a more successful career as well. Yazdani, not only had adapted to the culture in Belgium, he's also got experience playing in Germany. In addition and the most important thing is, he's coached outside Iran, including in the U.S. I do not know how Emamifar has a better credential than Yazdani.

Having said that, I'm not saying Yazdani would have necessarily been a good candidate either. All I'm saying is, if it's only about knowing either French or German, then there are better candidates than Emamifar! But I'm sure, football/coaching-wise, way better candidates can be found who can speak English and that should be enough for Wilmots. So I don't really get this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I can speak french and won world cup several times with Iran on Playstation. Maybe I should candidate
                            That's not quite the same is it lad?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Varzesh3 claims that Wilmots did not want a CQ former assistant and that’s why Markar was not picked. Well, every head coach comes with a distinct philosophy. Hope it all works out. A second Iranian assistant plus Hashemian is a positive. The second link below confirms what others posted that one reason for Emamifar selection is his years of playing in Belgium and his command of French language. The article also states that Wilmots has agreed to four Iranian assistants so he is yet to pick the remaining two.
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/162007...نتفی-شد
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/162011...موتس-شد
                              Go TM!
                              From the first link above:

سرمربی تیم ملی بعد از بررسی روزمه مربیان، علیرضا امامی فر را برای دستیاری خود انتخاب کرد

e.g. Marc picked Emamifar, end of discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                                That's not quite the same is it lad?
                                It is not that different

Comment

Working...
                                X