This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    but I hope that the deal includes several Iranian assistants (and trainees)
    One or maybe maximum 2 (CQ's style) is enough. Clean and simple! Several will only create more hashiyeh and fight.

Comment

So fortunately everybody think the next coach should be a decent foreign coach not necessarily very big and expensive one. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        So fortunately everybody think the next coach should be a decent foreign coach not necessarily very big and expensive one. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.
        But why not a big name? Half of the international prestige TM received during CQ's reign, was because of his name. Plus we've had decent foreign coaches before but never had the strong TM, bringing it to the likes of Spain, Argentina and Portugal with them! A big name knows how to motivate the players to keep their confidence against big names on the field. A decent coach may get nervous to meet them himself.

Comment

Baba just give Team Melli to Markar Aghajanian and bring Oceano Cruz back!

Cruz and Aghajanian can run Team Melli.

No more Ghalenoei, no more Branko, no Daei, no Ghotbi, no Mayelikohan..

We want Aghajanian/Cruz or bring in a top notch coach who would coast twice as much as Cruz/Aghajanian.

Comment

How stupid would Mehdi Taj be if he just handed Team Melli to any other Iranian except to Aghajanian.

He has worked besides Queiroz for many years and can continue his work going forward. If you can’t afford to bring Cruz back then get Javad Nekounam as assistant for Aghajanian.

Comment

Its just ridiculous you guys are setting our standards very low for a coach. Why don't we deserve a good foreign coach is what you should be asking yourselves? Why do we have to go with shittty Iranian coaches? All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                All Iranian coaches are garbage even Aghajanian, I can bet you right now he didnt learn one thing when we was the assistant of Carlos in team melli....
                What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  What are you basing that on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                  I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.

Comment

Our only good option is another foreign coach in CQs caliber who has enough international experience and knowledge for team melli. If we get anything other than that we will fail badly!

Comment

I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything.
                      Difficult to know where to start with this given that it is such a generalisation which I don't believe holds for Markar, but I think in the time that Aghajanian spent with Queiroz, he will have learnt a lot.

He isn't ready to be TM coach, but he will have insights towards a professional method of coaching honed over many years, which will stand him in good stead for his future coaching career.

Comment

I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people and that there wasn't enough time for Aghajanian to learn anything. All in all he is not qualified to run team melli he just doesn't have enough experience and knowledge. I can bet you right now if we were to become team melli coach he will fail misserably. He is just a terrible option.
                        I don't think CQ was into lazy people.
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Aghajanian is not the right fit purely based on his lack of first-ranked coaching and management experience and not due to his general coaching or assistant coaching experience. So many years working experience under CQ is a bless, he’s picked up hell of a lot and agree no evidence of laziness.

Modern world football means modern choice world coaching selection. In Vatani, We only have likes of mahdavikia, hashemian and Ghotbi as modern coaches and I doubt any of them are suitable, have enough experience or even want the job?
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The search for a permanent coach will end us with a mercenary like Scolari. The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.

If available, Shefer of Esteghlal is probably a good interim coach until a proper replacement is found.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              The best the federation can do is to find an interim mediocre coach, as I doubt given CQ’s tretement (add to that, apparently still owed money) and sanctions, any supertop name wants to be associated with Iran football.
                              Taj has promised a coach, at least at the level of CQ! Let's see what he can do before we start bringing up shefer's name as an option.

With the way we are going, Taj and company will believe we haven't set the limit with CQ and are satisfied with any idiot working in Iran. That should not even be an option! We need to aim for the moon in order to get a good one.

Bring Mourinho or Zidane! Would not say no to Scolari either or why not lure Guus Hiddink to leave his job in China and take the helm of TM instead! The latter would really be someone to get benefits from!

Comment

Mourinho or Zidane!

mazel tov To that 😊
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X