This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    Do not like Beiranvand as our number one goalkeeper anymore. IMO he should be replaced with someone else like Niazmand, Hosseini, Mazaheri, etc.
    Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Why?

Because he is overall awful and has been awful recently.

Comment

I didn't know where else to post this, but have you seen this? Interesting interview / story:

Comment

^^ Made me sad & proud at the same time, love our "Shir-zan".
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

They have a lot of heart and deserve support. It's a sad situation, but the way they are trying to make the best of it is commendable. There will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Guys, players like Azmoun and Taremi are great talents who are waiting to be signed by bigger clubs. but they are already old news. Time to think about the future! Do we have any promising new prospects in "their caliber" coming up soon? and by that I'm not talking about the likes of Sayyadmanesh who don't even get enough playing time in their clubs, nor do I talk about the likes of Mohebbi who already play in PGL.

How is it going with Kia's academy? His players must be getting 18 years old next year. Time for them to get discovered by the Russian or Dutch clubs! What is papa Berdiyev doing these days? Why isn't he active looking for Iranian talents?

and where is ST-mark to shed a light on this matter?! His ban must be over now!!!

Comment

Guys, players like Azmoun and Taremi are great talents who are waiting to be signed by bigger clubs. but they are already old news. Time to think about the future! Do we have any promising new prospects in "their caliber" coming up soon? and by that I'm not talking about the likes of Sayyadmanesh who don't even get enough playing time in their clubs, nor do I talk about the likes of Mohebbi who already play in PGL.

How is it going with Kia's academy? His players must be getting 18 years old next year. Time for them to get discovered by the Russian or Dutch clubs! What is papa Berdiyev doing these days? Why isn't he active looking for Iranian talents?

and where is ST-mark to shed a light on this matter?! His ban must be over now!!!
                I'm sure our main source of star players will be from Kia academy. From what i follow on instagram, those kids have been properly trained and nurtured for the big stage.

Big big big props to Mehdi Madavikia for forcing a grass roots club for us.

Comment

Youth TM of iran will have several players in each age from Kia academy! This is not a small accomplishment considering iran has 80m people and so many cities and clubs

Comment

papa berdy is done and retired for all intents and purposes. He still maintains very regular contact with sardar and apparently analyzes all his matches and reports to him what he sees (semak is also disciple of berdyev). I guess he gave iranians another try with shekari but he wasnt cut out physically for russia, at least now.

KIA players will be discovered by a lot better than russian and dutch clubs. Already erfan ghorbani has trained multiple weeks with Bayern academy, and hossein hajizadeh with hamburg academy teams. Yadegar rostami was chosen as player of tournament in his first cordial cup a couple years ago. They will continue going back for evaluations once a year or so in order for clubs to track their progress. Besides that with the amount of exposure they are getting from yearly euro tournaments with europes elite academies (usually 2 of these for each age group yearly. There are 4 age groups right now) + separate friendly tours, and international matches, they will have plenty of opportunity for scouting vs top opposition of their age class. Last year KIAs teams went to one of polands top academies and Hamburg for week long stays and multiple friendlies in addition to their big tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      papa berdy is done and retired for all intents and purposes. He still maintains very regular contact with sardar and apparently analyzes all his matches and reports to him what he sees (semak is also disciple of berdyev). I guess he gave iranians another try with shekari but he wasnt cut out physically for russia, at least now.

KIA players will be discovered by a lot better than russian and dutch clubs. Already erfan ghorbani has trained multiple weeks with Bayern academy, and hossein hajizadeh with hamburg academy teams. Yadegar rostami was chosen as player of tournament in his first cordial cup a couple years ago. They will continue going back for evaluations once a year or so in order for clubs to track their progress. Besides that with the amount of exposure they are getting from yearly euro tournaments with europes elite academies (usually 2 of these for each age group yearly. There are 4 age groups right now) + separate friendly tours, and international matches, they will have plenty of opportunity for scouting vs top opposition of their age class. Last year KIAs teams went to one of polands top academies and Hamburg for week long stays and multiple friendlies in addition to their big tournaments.
                      Well, I do know Kia's academy is doing a tremendous job, training these kids. but my concern is that they are very soon 17 (if not already). If we want to have the next Sardar getting injected into TM, these kids need to get their a$$es to Europe ASAP! That is the age Azmoun and Ezatollahi went to Europe too. The sooner they move to Europe, the better.

I would not mind if they get signed by Dutch teams. They are extremely good in youth development and delivering top players.

Comment

Well, I do know Kia's academy is doing a tremendous job, training these kids. but my concern is that they are very soon 17 (if not already). If we want to have the next Sardar getting injected into TM, these kids need to get their a$$es to Europe ASAP! That is the age Azmoun and Ezatollahi went to Europe too. The sooner they move to Europe, the better.

I would not mind if they get signed by Dutch teams. They are extremely good in youth development and delivering top players.
                        I think euro club have restrictions as they can not sign non eu before they are 18

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I think euro club have restrictions as they can not sign non eu before they are 18
                          I know but Ezatollahi could get there with the help of Jahanbakhsh's agent (if I remember correctly). These kinda guys (sponsors), whom I respect very much, should start get their a$$es together. or maybe Mahdavikia himself. He's a coach for the youth teams in Hambourg. Bringing one or 2 of his top players there for a year should not be a huge problem. After one year, they will turn 18 and be ready to get signed with professional contracts.

Comment

I know but Ezatollahi could get there with the help of Jahanbakhsh's agent (if I remember correctly). These kinda guys (sponsors), whom I respect very much, should start get their a$$es together. or maybe Mahdavikia himself. He's a coach for the youth teams in Hambourg. Bringing one or 2 of his top players there for a year should not be a huge problem. After one year, they will turn 18 and be ready to get signed with professional contracts.
                            Ezza went there before the restriction came

Comment

they are developing well and only the top age group has some 16-17 year olds in it. It is totally illegal for clubs to bring in non EU players earlier than 18, and is what caused many of the transfer bans we saw recently with barcelona amongst others. Im sure kia is very aware of the timeline that would be ideal for the best ones to enter european academies. We should see first ones make the jump in a couple years or so.

Comment

New pod by Gol Bezan
                                https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/quarantine-queries
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X