Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly don't find the report is a so good news some says.

our legionnaire are pretty fit now, returning from long term injuries (Ghoddos, Ezza), they should be at their peak for June. Last game was in november, it would made a so long break, specially we won't have any friendlies I guess.

November isn't a good period for us, as I guess some of our main players would have just change their club/adapting/focusing there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Which friendlies??
      We had a friendly with Oman booked in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        We had a friendly with Oman booked in May.
        That'll be cancelled most likely.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          That'll be cancelled most likely.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
          dont they all for some bs reason or another by our useless federation..??

this is a very useful and fitting and challenging friendly for us, lets hope they pull through somehow with this tie one way or another, be it in empty stadium..!!

Dragan can ill afford to rely too much and leave much of his WCQ preparation schedule on IFF ..!! he is in charge now and needs to find a diplomatic but firm means of keeping IFF on their toes and committed to their often bs promises..!

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
            We must enter to all matches with professional mindset like focus always on the next game, never underestimate any opponent, etc. We must go game by game.
            off course, that is the cliche..!!

i have this sneaky feeling still that there will still be enough smoke blown under Dragan's asss too,(from media, iff, etc) inorder to induce him to believe that we are a much more formidable Offensively Capable Team than we actually are imo..! and i believe that the likely vast offensive struggles and a narrow win, in one of the two upcoming WCQs vs the minnows of our group, probably the Vietnam game (especially if played in some neutral venue) is gonna be the Rude Awakening that he is going to need, in order to get a full grasp of the level of difficulties he will be facing next to full points from Iraq and even Bahrain clash...!! and then be able to come up with a more Pragmatic approach needed to get us into the next round of qualifiers...!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1236612628006555648

The Bahraini FA has announced the World Cup qualifying match against Iran has been reschedule for Thursday, 12th of November 2020.
              This would mean that Iran vs Iraq will be played on Tuesday, 17th of November 2020.

Good news for TM and Dragan i guess in terms of more time to prepare? If Corona hasn't had a huge impact on our nation already

Comment

Matches have been postponed and rescheduled for 8 to 9 months.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

^Cambodia !??
                  I thought it was Vietnam..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^Cambodia !??
                    I thought it was Vietnam..!
                    ?? No?
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

your right ... i was way off ... for a while now ... for a looong time ive thought its been Vietnam and HK which were the 2 minnows in our group...!!
                      hence making our current situation in such a shitty group even more sad and pathetic ..!!

cambodia ....vietnam... whats the difference anyways....??

which reminds me of that funny scene from was it king of the hill or simpson's ??

here it is ... :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        dont they all for some bs reason or another by our useless federation..??

this is a very useful and fitting and challenging friendly for us, lets hope they pull through somehow with this tie one way or another, be it in empty stadium..!!

Dragan can ill afford to rely too much and leave much of his WCQ preparation schedule on IFF ..!! he is in charge now and needs to find a diplomatic but firm means of keeping IFF on their toes and committed to their often bs promises..!
                        They could organize a 4 team friendly tournament in March with China, Italy and SK. The tournament would be called the Corona Cup and played in a neutral ground behind closed doors

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...22989026459652

Iran to play Croatia in a friendly?

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...match-reports/

Edit: Looks like it! Dragan Skočić damet gram!
                          Last edited by Leicester City; 03-22-2020, 04:32 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...22989026459652
                            Iran to play Croatia in a friendly?
                            https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...match-reports/
                            Edit: Looks like it! Dragan Skočić damet gram!
                            If it really happens, dame Dragan garm!

It seems he's not been sitting on his a$$ during this Corona outbreak! That's another great sign I see from him so far!

I hope he can now continue the talk with his connections in Serbia and Bosnia as well.

Comment

Do you guys see Alipour as TM material or not? Cannot he be useful as RW whenever Jahanbakhsh is not in the team or he is used as CAM?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                                Do you guys see Alipour as TM material or not? Cannot he be useful as RW whenever Jahanbakhsh is not in the team or he is used as CAM?
                                No. Alipour is not that good. He's not had a good season either. He's not even better than Sayyadmanesh or Ansarifard. Definitely not better than Rezaei.
                                For the wide positions we already have Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Taremi, Ghoddos, Mehrdad and possibly even Ghaedi, Mohebi, Torabi, Delfi. All better than him.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X