This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<9 days away...

I havent seen any legit way of women being able to get tickets for the game (online) so thats a development to follow.
    These are important matches coming up esp vs Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      i know whom the gulf belongs too, i would never sell out my country
      last I checked, the persian gulf is a body of water shared by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia as well as international waters.
      It belongs to no single entity

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        last I checked, the persian gulf is a body of water shared by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia as well as international waters.
        Correct, but it is called the Persian Gulf, which many of the other nations you named would covertly and explicitly like to call the Arabian Gulf. It would be the equivalent of the US trying to change the name of the Gulf of Mexico (which is shared by both nations).

Comment

Come on Hadi, you know what he means.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            <9 days away...

I havent seen any legit way of women being able to get tickets for the game (online) so thats a development to follow.
            These are important matches coming up esp vs Bahrain
            Supposedly they can start buying in a week (17th of Mehr)

https://footballdokht.ir/news/343-%D...%88%D8%AC.html

Comment

Well Bahrain belongs to us too so theres that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                bout time..!!
                they better not fk this thang up again ...!
                it couldnt possibly get any worse and amateurish than it is..!! or could it ?? we talking about IFF here...!

they probably should leak out a rendering of what their considering and let the fans have a say on how to improve the final design..!! sorta like what they did with the most recent TM Kit..!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Well Bahrain belongs to us too so theres that.
                  Since when does Bahrain belong to us? We had authority over it 300 years ago maybe?
                  You just got Caged
                  K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                    Since when does Bahrain belong to us? We had authority over it 300 years ago maybe?
                    Until 71. Sadly we lost control after brits and khalifas flooded it with loyalists.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Until 71. Sadly we lost control after brits and khalifas flooded it with loyalists.
                      The Shah actually agreed to give Bahrain their Independence ( The People wanted it) and got full control over greater and lesser Tunb and Abu Musa ( that the UAE says its theirs!!)

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        The Shah actually agreed to give Bahrain their Independence ( The People wanted it) and got full control over greater and lesser Tunb and Abu Musa ( that the UAE says its theirs!!)
                        There was a fixed referendum. And of course the UAE and brits would walk back on their agreement.
                        Its all ours.

Comment

Sorry for derailing thread but I hope we stomp them on the 15th!

Bahrain doesn't seem to know how to score goals with scoring only 1 goal against Cambodia and Iraq each.

Comment

I had diffrent feelings when CQ was TM coach, now with Wilmota its a bit strange, CQ was really like a dad, lets see what Wilmots does ....

Comment

TM list should be released later tonight/early morning. They said at least they would release it when Wilmots returns to Iran as per Iranian media. I believe Wilmots has been researching the players/football hence the fact he has already invited Azmoun for this squad back in September.

Comment

I have a feeling Bahrain will go into their home game to injure Sardar. I think we should not take him there because I don’t trust that team. We all know who’s asses they kiss and taking one of the best players in Asia to a match like that is risky. I don’t know.

Comment

Working...
                                X