This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i think our best alternative still is to go back to buying Adidas kits at wholesale and print our own numbers and logo on it..!
    at least we can buy some abroo...!!
    I agree!
    I bet if nothing else happens before friday 27 november 2020 (black friday sale day) iff will go for adidas kits on that date. 😉
    https://blackfriday.com/adidas-black-friday
    Dont how how sanctions affect kit sponsorship but i guess it makes it harder for foregin brands to officialy sponsor. I for one allwayz liked Diadora, that would be great instead of Uhlsport.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

About new invites, i tried to find some stats of most assists in PGL but can only find top scorer list.. Anyone have some info on that?
      Maybe invite some good assist players from PGL if there is exciting names with ok stats on that list.
      Edit, found these dissapointing stats of assists

Top assists Edit
      Rank Player Club Assists

1 Milad Jahani Sanat Naft 7
      2 Mehdi Ghaedi Esteghlal 6
      3 Moein Abbasian Saipa 5
      Ali Alipour Persepolis
      Mohammad Reza Hosseini Sepahan
      Mohammad Mohebi Sepahan
      Mehdi Torabi Persepolis
      Saeed Vasei Paykan
      9 Farshad Ahmadzadeh Persepolis / Foolad 4
      Vahid Amiri Persepolis
      Vouria Ghafouri Esteghlal
      Ehsan Hajsafi Tractor
      Ali Karimi Esteghlal
      Mohammad Reza Khalatbari Shahr Khodro
      Masoud Shojaei Tractor
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Let's talk about TM call up now. Who should be invited besides the usual suspects?
        Here is my list :

Gk : beiro, niazmand, abedzadeh
        Defender : moharami, rezaeian, pag, Hosseini, kanaani, yazdani, milmo, naderi
        Dm : hafsafi, ebrahimi, ezza, the verratti from sanat naft, nourollahi
        OM : Ghoddos, dejagah if fit, otherwise shekari
        Wingers : JB, Gholizadeh, Delfi, zahedi, mohebi
        Strikers : azmoun taremi rezaei, mehrmo

I would cross off useless players (shojaei, amiri), qataris stars (Ansarifard), and forever IPL players (alipour torabi).
        Players that fights to go/stay in Europe will be rewarded

Comment

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.tasn...-world-cup/amp

Iran’s Hajsafi Optimistic about Qualifying for 2022 World Cup
          August, 03, 2020 - 15:40 Sports news
          Iran’s Hajsafi Optimistic about Qualifying for 2022 World Cup
          TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran national football team winger Ehsan Hajsafi says it is hard to book a place at the 2022 World Cup but they can make it happen.

Iran sits third in Group C، five points behind Iraq and Bahrain.

Deagan Skocic’s team is scheduled to host Hong Kong on October 8 in Tehran and meet Cambodia five days later in Phnom Penh.

Iran’s last two matches against Bahrain and Iraq will be on November 12 and 17 in Tehran.

“We have a difficult task ahead since Team Melli has lost many points but we hope we will return to our good days with Skocic. Iran football team will advance to the next stage and qualify for the 2022 World Cup at last،” Hajsafi said in an interview with Iran Football Federation’s magazine.

The midfielder، who has reportedly reached an agreement with Greek football team Aris Thessaloniki، revealed that he loves playing football in Europe.

“Everyone dreams of playing abroad. I prefer to play in Spain but I know that it’s very difficult. Ever since I was a child، I have always dreamt of playing for Real Madrid. I also like Germany’s football،” he added.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I'd like to see some fresh faces such as Ghaedi and the re-invitation of Rafiei. But the core should remain the same: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              I'd like to see some fresh faces such as Ghaedi and the re-invitation of Rafiei. But the core should remain the same: Azmoun, Taremi, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh etc.
              It's do or die. While I agree that it would be nice to see some fresh faces, Skocic doesn't have that many opportunities/friendlies to experiment with new players. While there are some players he should definitely replace, for example Shojaei, Skocic is in a situation where he will need to go with tried and true players that he knows will be able to deliver under pressure.

Comment

I could care less of ARJ is warming bench for brighton, I bet his training sessions in EPL are more intense than whatever IPL does. He should have started against Bahrain at least.

Comment

As for 23 player squad

GK: Beiro, Niazmand, Abedzadeh
                  RB: Rezaian, Moharrami
                  LB: MilMo
                  CB: Hosseini, PAG, Kanaani, Yazdani
                  DM: Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Ezza, Hajsafi (have hajsafi as backup LB too in order to bring extra midfielder/winger/forward)
                  CAM: Dejagah if fit, Ghoddos
                  RW: Jahanbaksh, Mehrdad Mohammadi
                  LW: Taremi, Gholizadeh
                  FW: Azmoun, Rezaei

Other options to bring: Torabi, Ghaedi. I think they can add something different in attack

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    As for 23 player squad

GK: Beiro, Niazmand, Abedzadeh
                    RB: Rezaian, Moharrami
                    LB: MilMo
                    CB: Hosseini, PAG, Kanaani, Yazdani
                    DM: Ebrahimi, Nourollahi, Ezza, Hajsafi (have hajsafi as backup LB too in order to bring extra midfielder/winger/forward)
                    CAM: Dejagah if fit, Ghoddos
                    RW: Jahanbaksh, Mehrdad Mohammadi
                    LW: Taremi, Gholizadeh
                    FW: Azmoun, Rezaei

Other options to bring: Torabi, Ghaedi. I think they can add something different in attack

A lot can change between now and the fall but based on current form, I'd make the following changes:

Yazdani has not played for Esteghlal in weeks. Should be replaced with another central defender performing well - maybe Shoja.

Ezzi has not played in years. Should be replaced with Ali Karimi.

Dejagah is getting limited minutes for Traktor. I would replace him with Mohebi and use Gholizadeh as a playmaker.

Overall, we have huge holes in midfield. Ghoddos is playing for a second division team and his coach has criticized his pre-season performance. Ebrahimi is nowhere to be found and isn't playing for Al-Ahli.

So even though we have a lot of players succeeding in Europe, the depth of the squad based on current form isn't as great as you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                      A lot can change between now and the fall but based on current form, I'd make the following changes:

Yazdani has not played for Esteghlal in weeks. Should be replaced with another central defender performing well - maybe Shoja.

Ezzi has not played in years. Should be replaced with Ali Karimi.

Dejagah is getting limited minutes for Traktor. I would replace him with Mohebi and use Gholizadeh as a playmaker.

Overall, we have huge holes in midfield. Ghoddos is playing for a second division team and his coach has criticized his pre-season performance. Ebrahimi is nowhere to be found and isn't playing for Al-Ahli.

So even though we have a lot of players succeeding in Europe, the depth of the squad based on current form isn't as great as you would think.
                      Yes it is interesting. 10 years ago felt like we had really good CMs and no strikers, now we have no consistent CMs and tons of strikers. Skocic is going to have to build the starting 11 to cover our weaknesses, Iraq dominated second half against Iran so something has to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                        Yes it is interesting. 10 years ago felt like we had really good CMs and no strikers, now we have no consistent CMs and tons of strikers. Skocic is going to have to build the starting 11 to cover our weaknesses, Iraq dominated second half against Iran so something has to change.
                        i think we should give this mohebi kid a chance, he seems really good

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          i think we should give this mohebi kid a chance, he seems really good
                          Same with Ghaedi, both 21 years old, good age regularily to start being a part of TM for the future, better these 2 than Masoud snd Karim..
                          We really should have a TM-B for talented young ones right outside TM-A, gathering them for camp 1-2 times a year and giving them few friendlies (like u21 but a level aboe, with the a team coach
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According to Goo Bezan, Karim Bagheri is joining the TM staff.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. With Hashemian already there, seems like a too many cooks in the kitchen kind of scenario. I also hope this doesn't mean more PP players in TM, as the only one deserving of a spot is Nourollahi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              According to Goo Bezan, Karim Bagheri is joining the TM staff.
                              I'm not sure how I feel about that. With Hashemian already there, seems like a too many cooks in the kitchen kind of scenario. I also hope this doesn't mean more PP players in TM, as the only one deserving of a spot is Nourollahi.
                              Karim Bagheri is a real gentleman, i've met him a few times in Tehran. Wish we had more Iranians like him. Hashemian also seems like a professional, so Skocic should be able to work with them easily. Also, Bagheri will support the invitation of players who have the right qualities not because they are "Perspolis", seriously where do you come up with these things?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Karim Bagheri is a real gentleman, i've met him a few times in Tehran. Wish we had more Iranians like him. Hashemian also seems like a professional, so Skocic should be able to work with them easily. Also, Bagheri will support the invitation of players who have the right qualities not because they are "Perspolis", seriously where do you come up with these things?
                                We'll have to wait and see. It's not unheard of a coach or assistant who has been on a team for a long time to bring over of some of his former players to his new team.

Comment

Working...
                                X