This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Now that IFF is negotiating with Iranian coaches as assistant coaches to Wilmots , I hope they don't include Markar & rest of the gang from the past.
    Yeah, I also would like to know why....

During the 8 years with CQ, Markar is probably the most experienced Iranian coach we have.

I'd actually like to see him as a head coach of a club team in Iran to see what he does.

Comment

I am still ready for the job with my 5 German assistant to make Team Melli champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        I am still ready for the job with my 5 German assistant to make Team Melli champions again.
        Say that sentence one more time and I will personally ask the mods to ban you for a month!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Say that sentence one more time and I will personally ask the mods to ban you for a month!
          It is sad I know but with all my love I really want to do it. There is no coach for Iran right now

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
            I really want to do it. There is no coach for Iran right now
            Well, repeating the sentence will not solve the problem. Everybody here already knows what you want. If it comes to that I will personally vote for you but if you continue repeating the sentence, you have lost my vote.

Comment

Comment

Pelease aksept and folo me as coach of Iran

Wilmots may get cold feet. Not good considering the draw for WCQ is July 17th. Not that far away...

Comment

Wilmots contract will be signed in Iranian Embassy Brussels Belgium on Tuesday According to Taj.

It seems the reason for these unusual arrengment is to avoid problems associate with payment . He will be paid by Iranian Embassy in Belgium directly.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 05-19-2019, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Now that IFF is negotiating with Iranian coaches as assistant coaches to Wilmots , I hope they don't include Markar & rest of the gang from the past.
                    Why?v

Comment

Katayoun Khosrowyar at the Reign FC training grounds with Gol Bezan's Pasha Hajian.

Comment

No Branco Ivanovic anymore if Marc Wilmots will not come. Branco Ivanovic going to Egypt Al-Ahli I read on Persianfootball.com

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Katayoun Khosrowyar at the Reign FC training grounds with Gol Bezan's Pasha Hajian.
                          I have a lot of respect for this woman.

To move to Iran from the USA, not becoming a pro soccer player in America to be with her father. And then becoming a trainer/coach for young Iranian women football players. The love and passion she has for helping out her Iranian sisters is real. You can tell from her interviews and speeches that she truly cares for Iranian women’s football.

Much respect to you Ms. Khosrowyar! We appreciate what you’re doing with our women in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            To move to Iran from the USA, not becoming a pro soccer player in America to be with her father. And then becoming a trainer/coach for young Iranian women football players. The love and passion she has for helping out her Iranian sisters is real. You can tell from her interviews and speeches that she truly cares for Iranian women’s football.
                            Much respect to you Ms. Khosrowyar! We appreciate what you’re doing with our women in Iran!
                            When I wrote about her 4 years ago some PFDC members' comment was that she is ugly.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              When I wrote about her 4 years ago some PFDC members comment was that she is ugly.
                              Wow....

First of all, she’s definitely not ugly. Ugly are the men disguised as women to play football under the hejab. They were ugly women lol.

Second of all, I’m not surprised as 4 years ago the idiots on PFDC were at an all time high. The idiot rates fluctuate here on PFDC lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

nice, didnt know all that much about her..! damesh garm...!! she's kinda cute actually..!
                                what sorta name is Katayoun ? armenian iranian ?

Comment

Working...
                                X