This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    Do you guys see Alipour as TM material or not? Cannot he be useful as RW whenever Jahanbakhsh is not in the team or he is used as CAM?
    no he is not worth the time

Comment

Do you guys see Alipour as TM material or not? Cannot he be useful as RW whenever Jahanbakhsh is not in the team or he is used as CAM?
      Alipour doesnt have any skillset that sets him apart.

Torabi and Taremi are stronger.

Ghoddos/Ghaedi faster

Jahanbakhsh/Gholizadeh more technical.

Comment

https://www.newindianexpress.com/spo...s-2112706.html

Marc Wilmots: Quit as Iran couldn't pay wages due to US sanctions.

"Two years after parting company with Ivory Coast, I received an offer from Iran last year. It was a great project for the next three years until the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. However, we parted ways at the end of last year because we have not been paid for five months. Besides me, my assistants were not paid," Wilmots said, according to Xinhua news.

"Iran national football team has players who are physically strong and skilled. Their Performance Elite Center (PEC) is one of the world's most advanced centers," he went on to say.

"The Iranian national team play more defensively, and I started to introduce more offensive tactics. The start was great. We beat Syria 5-0, we drew 1-1 with South Korea and defeated Cambodia 14-0. After political disputes with the U.S., the atmosphere in the country was getting worse and worse, and above all, the federation was running out of funds," the Belgian coach added.

Comment

https://www.newindianexpress.com/spo...s-2112706.html

Marc Wilmots: Quit as Iran couldn't pay wages due to US sanctions.

"Two years after parting company with Ivory Coast, I received an offer from Iran last year. It was a great project for the next three years until the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. However, we parted ways at the end of last year because we have not been paid for five months. Besides me, my assistants were not paid," Wilmots said, according to Xinhua news.

"Iran national football team has players who are physically strong and skilled. Their Performance Elite Center (PEC) is one of the world's most advanced centers," he went on to say.

"The Iranian national team play more defensively, and I started to introduce more offensive tactics. The start was great. We beat Syria 5-0, we drew 1-1 with South Korea and defeated Cambodia 14-0. After political disputes with the U.S., the atmosphere in the country was getting worse and worse, and above all, the federation was running out of funds," the Belgian coach added.
          Or he was just a trash coach

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Or he was just a trash coach
            Yes. That is why no body wants him as a coach so far. He was never in Iran. How does he know the atmosphere in the country was getting worse and worse? As Kiarash said he is fraud.

Mehdi Taj was under heavy pressures and criticisms for hiring Wilmots. Even members of parliament called him to come to the parliament and explain about hiring Wilmots (https://ana.ir/fa/news/67/448385/%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA) As a result, Taj got hospitalized and resigned. Many people said If Iran fails to qualify to the WC 2022, they will not forgive Mehdi Taj for hiring Wilmots like Vahid Ghelich, etc. (https://www.mostaghelonline.com/%D8%...AE%D8%B4%D9%85)

Comment

Yes. That is why no body wants him as a coach so far. He was never in Iran. How does he know the atmosphere in the country was getting worse and worse? As Kiarash said he is fraud.

Mehdi Taj was under heavy pressures and criticisms for hiring Wilmots. Even members of parliament called him to come to the parliament and explain about hiring Wilmots (https://ana.ir/fa/news/67/448385/%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA) As a result, Taj got hospitalized and resigned. Many people said If Iran fails to qualify to the WC 2022, they will not forgive Mehdi Taj for hiring Wilmots like Vahid Ghelich, etc. (https://www.mostaghelonline.com/%D8%...AE%D8%B4%D9%85)
              This has been bought up before.
              Taj wanted Herve Renard and basically had signed him when we was forced by the agents and their buddies in the Sports Ministry and media to bring in Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                This has been bought up before.
                Taj wanted Herve Renard and basically had signed him when we was forced by the agents and their buddies in the Sports Ministry and media to bring in Wilmots.
                Taj was not forced to bring Wilmots. Wilmots was his third choice according to him. (https://www.fartakvarzeshi.com/%D8%A...A9%D9%86%D8%AF) If Taj knew anything about football, Wilmots should not have been even among his choices.

Herve Renard could come only a few days before start of quualifiers due to his contract with Morocco and that is why he did not wait for him and he was not among my choices either. My first choice was Slaven Bilic who was available at that time. I even sent a message to IFF website and asked them to consider Bilic as first choice. Anyway time to support TM and Skocic and stay united because we are in a very difficult situation and have a tough task ahead of us.

Comment

Taj was not forced to bring Wilmots. Wilmots was his third choice according to him. (https://www.fartakvarzeshi.com/%D8%A...A9%D9%86%D8%AF)
                  What are you talking about dude? In the article he only says Wilmots was our third choice. Yes, what else can he say? Nobody says why and how Wilmots got there as the third option to begin with. Everybody knows Wilmots was forced on Taj but you. and can I ask who you are to expect IFF to listen to your choice for a head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    What are you talking about dude? In the article he only says Wilmots was our third choice. Yes, what else can he say? Nobody says why and how Wilmots got there as the third option to begin with. Everybody knows Wilmots was forced on Taj but you. and can I ask who you are to expect IFF to listen to your choice for a head coach?
                    Taj should had enough brain and knowledge to not put Wilmots even as his third choice. When he says Wilmots was my third choice, It tells me that he should be blamed for signing with Wilmots and putting us in this situation. I am just a fan like you and did not expect them read the messages they receive. IMO Slaven Bilic would have been even better choice than Herve Renard. Anyway time to support TM and Skocic and stay united because we are in a very difficult situation and have a tough task ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...22989026459652

Iran to play Croatia in a friendly?

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...match-reports/

Edit: Looks like it! Dragan Skočić damet gram!

Comment

When he says Wilmots was my third choice,
                        You take the words so literally. The guy said he was "our" third choice. Meaning we had him in our disposal to choose from as the third option. It doesn't necessarily mean he himself picked him as the third choice. Again, everyone knows Wilmots was forced upon him. and this has been discussed here like a 100 times.

Yes, now let's support TM and Skocic.

Comment

I won't be surprised if Shahriar Moghanlou get an invitation to TM next camp, He finished as top scorer in league1 with Malavan and now is the top scorer in IPL, plus he is relatively young(25). He is the 2nd in the league for the number of the shots on target(61), after Hajsafi(62).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy has excellent physique, he is 24, 6 7 and has been doing very well for Sanat: Mohammad Deris

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I won't be surprised if Shahriar Moghanlou get an invitation to TM next camp, He finished as top scorer in league1 with Malavan and now is the top scorer in IPL, plus he is relatively young(25). He is the 2nd in the league for the number of the shots on target(61), after Hajsafi(62).

This guy has excellent physique, he is 24, 6 7 and has been doing very well for Sanat: Mohammad Deris

How about using Mehdi Ghaedi in the main line up and inviting Soroush Rafiei?

Comment

Moghanlou will not be called up. Paykan are last in PGPL. The problem he faces in competition. He's joint top goalscorer with Alekasir. I'd say the best Iranian strikers in the league are Motahari, Alipour and Ghorbani. Even those three won't get called up.

Azmoun
                                Taremi
                                Rezaei
                                Ansarifard
                                Mehrdad Mohammadi
                                Sayyadmanesh
                                Shahab Zahedi
                                Payman Babaei

Not to say all of them are ahead, but they will be considered first before PGPL players, rightfully so.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X