X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ China

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      If covid continues, 100% they will do this and screw us. Like Amiens we are defenseless
      But Amiens didn't get relegated, right? The whole relegation thing was annulled as there were no return legs. Same here. Not that I would expect AFC to obey to any rules of fairness or IFF being able to successfully protest against AFC bullshit to CAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        But Amiens didn't get relegated, right? The whole relegation thing was annulled as there were no return legs. Same here. Not that I would expect AFC to obey to any rules of fairness or IFF being able to successfully protest against AFC bullshit to CAS.
        Amiens was relegated at the end

Comment

No way they will cancel the qualifiers completely as has been said (unless Covid is still bad next year then maybe). I think in the scheme of things they may push the World Cup back a year like they did with other major tournaments. To give more time for the qualification process, there would be a lot of court cases if there was a cancellation. Iran have an easier run in with their home games so this would go against them if it was cancelled.

Great idea , whoever said it, If there is limited time after this qualification then do a mini tournament for the places like they are doing with the Champs League now.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I'm worried that they might pull a French league and just move directly to the next round of the WCQ with the current standings or use point per match. Not sure how they can do two full rounds of WCQ in a single year without significantly impacting domestic leagues.

The only other alternative is to do an NBA style tournament with all the remaining countries in a bubble country.
            I don't think they can do this, the way the games have been scheduled every Pot 1 team played their first 3/4 games away from home. It would be brutally unfair to leave them at 4 games played and 75% of those being away...

Comment

I have seen a lot of unfair, crazy desicions being made by the corrupt AFC, so everything is possible IMHO
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Now that we have to wait for 2021, Given borderline with “retirement” age for some players, it makes sense to start investing in fresh young blood in friendlies and training.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Now that we have to wait for 2021, Given borderline with “retirement” age for some players, it makes sense to start investing in fresh young blood in friendlies and training.
                  Which players are borderline retirement age?

Imo the best players should always play regardless of their age.

Comment

Not thinking 2020, more 2022 ~~>Omid (34) Shojaie (38) Ashkan (36),hajsafi (32)ansarifard (32) rezaeian (32)
                    Of course I for one am not denouncing need for experience mixed with young players. We just need more fresh blood , players like Allayar..
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Gol Bezan: 2019-20 Legionnaires Review Part 1

https://youtu.be/gNKbi2SiKtk
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I'm worried that they might pull a French league and just move directly to the next round of the WCQ with the current standings or use point per match. Not sure how they can do two full rounds of WCQ in a single year without significantly impacting domestic leagues.
                        The only other alternative is to do an NBA style tournament with all the remaining countries in a bubble country.
                        Imagine if they just quarantined and invited the teams to New Zealand to play and finish the qualifiers within a few months. Quarantine, testing, isolation, only issue is club team responsibilities.

Comment

Apparently most friendlies and qualifiers (except for Europe) have been cancelled for this year.

Maybe this is how international football is finally crushed.

Comment

I wish instead of postponing WC Qualifiers the games were set to neutral venues where teams would gather for two weeks as a quarantine measure and get tested negative before playing at the neutral venues.

FIFA should step in and help make this happen

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Not thinking 2020, more 2022 ~~>Omid (34) Shojaie (38) Ashkan (36),hajsafi (32)ansarifard (32) rezaeian (32)
                              Of course I for one am not denouncing need for experience mixed with young players. We just need more fresh blood , players like Allayar..
                              Shojaei and Dejagah will not be there for the world cup in 2022. There is a good chance that Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Hajsafi and Rezaeian will though.

Comment

Iran vs Uzbekistan cancelled. Will be rescheduled between January 24th to February 1st. Ordered by FIFA.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X