This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Lol at all these Queiroz vs Ivankovic bickering. I can’t believe that you guys are still debating over who’s a better coach.

Did “Which coach contributed to Iranian football?” ever come into the equation? Or are we just going to ignore that. Because last time I checked statistics matter but a coach had to also have a personality and stand up for his team and for the league his players play in. Not to bend over for the regime and show up at a time when we have arguably the best winger and center attacking midfielder in Asia 😉 Or did we forget about Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavikia? So was it Branko who discovered these players or were they available once he got the head coaching position job? Hmm 🤔

I respect statistics but I also respect the overal picture. I’m not ignoring the bigger picture. All Iranians know which coach contributed more to Iranian football (not just Team Melli). All Iranians know which coach pressed his players to choose Europe and influenced many talented players to choose Europe over League Bartar. All Iranians know which coach influenced our league to drop from 18 to 16 teams and stood tall with confidence and balls against the corruption. 2 back to back World Cups and a 4th place in Asia.

I’m sorry but in my book the answer is pretty simple
    Exactly and you must also consider the crop of players Branko had was somewhat of a golden generation that CQ did not have the luxury of.

Comment

If Branko had the crop of players CQ had in our 14 WC push, we would've lost to Bahrain 6-0
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        If Branko had the crop of players CQ had in our 14 WC push, we would've lost to Bahrain 6-0
        No we wouldn't have. We are Iranians. We have gheyrat!

Comment

Just remember queiroz started coaching team melli with players like dehnavi, baou, ghazi, meydavoodi, haddadifar, zare, daghighi etc etc et. even made it to the world cup with players like ahmadi, gholamreza rezaei, beikzadeh, amirhossein sadeghi, rahmani etc. but i must say, looks like branko is more developed since the last time he was iran's head coach. so i wouldn't mind him being the new team melli coach (also since he is familiar with iranian players and the league.)

Comment

در قرارداد جدید محل اختلافات قبلی را برطرف کرده ایم
            تاج: سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال انتخاب شده و این فرد اروپایی است

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال به بخش نهایی رسیده است و این فرد قطعا اروپایی است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در گفت و گویی درباره انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی گفت:

دو سرمربی برای تیم ملی نهایی شده است و درباره انتخاب سرمربی تعجیل نداریم.
            وی افزود: فکر می کنیم در قرارداد قبلی مواردی را ندیده بودیم، به طور مثال قبلا در قرارداد گفته بودیم که سرمربی تیم ملی می تواند درباره مسائل فنی هر صحبتی انجام دهد ولی این محل اختلاف رئیس فدراسیون و سرمربی بود و آیا این موضوع اینکه سرمربی تیم ملی درباره سرمربی یک باشگاه صحبت می کند ،فنی است یا حوزه فنی نیست، نشکافته بودیم و در این باره مرزبندی نکرده بودیم.
            تاج عنوان کرد: همه این ها را در قرارداد جدید ندیده بودیم و انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی به بخش نهایی رسیده است و اروپایی است.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              در قرارداد جدید محل اختلافات قبلی را برطرف کرده ایم
              تاج: سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال انتخاب شده و این فرد اروپایی است

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال به بخش نهایی رسیده است و این فرد قطعا اروپایی است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال در گفت و گویی درباره انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی گفت:

دو سرمربی برای تیم ملی نهایی شده است و درباره انتخاب سرمربی تعجیل نداریم.
              وی افزود: فکر می کنیم در قرارداد قبلی مواردی را ندیده بودیم، به طور مثال قبلا در قرارداد گفته بودیم که سرمربی تیم ملی می تواند درباره مسائل فنی هر صحبتی انجام دهد ولی این محل اختلاف رئیس فدراسیون و سرمربی بود و آیا این موضوع اینکه سرمربی تیم ملی درباره سرمربی یک باشگاه صحبت می کند ،فنی است یا حوزه فنی نیست، نشکافته بودیم و در این باره مرزبندی نکرده بودیم.
              تاج عنوان کرد: همه این ها را در قرارداد جدید ندیده بودیم و انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی به بخش نهایی رسیده است و اروپایی است.
              any rumors about who it is? renard? its been awfully quiet in the media I haven't heard any heavy links since montella and renard!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                Just remember queiroz started coaching team melli with players like dehnavi, baou, ghazi, meydavoodi, haddadifar, zare, daghighi etc etc et. even made it to the world cup with players like ahmadi, gholamreza rezaei, beikzadeh, amirhossein sadeghi, rahmani etc. but i must say, looks like branko is more developed since the last time he was iran's head coach. so i wouldn't mind him being the new team melli coach (also since he is familiar with iranian players and the league.)
                I don't want any managers with direct ties to Perspolis or Esteghlal. You will then see certain players that have loyalties to Branko back in TM. Seyd Jalal would likely be back which won't be good for Majid's development and so on and so forth

Comment

Here is Taj's latest interview on the future TM coach. https://tamasha.com/v/BebKJ .

There is no integrity when it comes to Taj's promises. He had said that they will announce the new coach before the new year (it is later this evening/early-morning) and I don't think anyone is working at IFF at this hour. He had a chance to restore his integrity by saying that they couldn't make it and then promise a new date but he didn't. He just doesn't get it. He is the product of this system and probably one of the better ones and I don't expect much more when the whole system lacks integrity fundamentally. He has done the same thing with his empty promises of salary payments to CQ that has forced him to file complaints with FIFA and AFC. The excuse of sanctions is used to justify the economic hardship and issues with wiring funds. While sanctions do have an impact the key reason for what we have in Iran economy today is mismanagement/corruption at all levels. Also he uses the excuse of lack of specific stipulations in the CQ contract in terms of the extent of his roles and responsibilities as a justification for 'not rushing' (taajeel nadareem) that is truly a lack of urgency on his behalf. TM has now missed another major couple of FIFA days while all other major and mid-level Asian teams are having friendlies.

Comment

He basically says that in the previous “ agreement “ they had no clue how to draft a contract!!! And he’s the better one of the lot!
                    These are the village illiterates running Iran today. Az sar gerefteh ta tah! I feel sorry for our football

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Here is Taj's latest interview on the future TM coach. https://tamasha.com/v/BebKJ .
                      There is no integrity when it comes to Taj's promises. He had said that they will announce the new coach before the new year (it is later this evening/early-morning) and I don't think anyone is working at IFF at this hour. He had a chance to restore his integrity by saying that they couldn't make it and then promise a new date but he didn't. He just doesn't get it. He is the product of this system and probably one of the better ones and I don't expect much more when the whole system lacks integrity fundamentally. He has done the same thing with his empty promises of salary payments to CQ that has forced him to file complaints with FIFA and AFC. The excuse of sanctions is used to justify the economic hardship and issues with wiring funds. While sanctions do have an impact the key reason for what we have in Iran economy today is mismanagement/corruption at all levels. Also he uses the excuse of lack of specific stipulations in the CQ contract in terms of the extent of his roles and responsibilities as a justification for 'not rushing' (taajeel nadareem) that is truly a lack of urgency on his behalf. TM has now missed another major couple of FIFA days while all other major and mid-level Asian teams are having friendlies.
                      well put. Spot On...! Every single word..!!
                      especially the Bold, addressing the core source of our problems football or otherwise..!
                      many folks here still give props to him as great IFF president but for what..? mostly for spewing a bunch of empty promises ..!
                      he used to have CQ to pick up the slack on TM performance front and make him and his inept federation look good and now he doesnt even have that to fall back on anymore, so its just a matter of time when the gig is going to be up with him and another inept, corrupt mofo is installed to tame the pissed-off fans and the cycle will continue..!
                      many here gave Kafashian shittt and claimed Taj to be a far better president but i tell you what, irrelevant of his corky demeanor and shortcomings, for years the man cleverly managed to blow off and sidestep the immense pressures from the Mullah's in sport ministry to get rid of CQ..! but this self-serving dorooghgoo Taj caved in as soon as he notice the extension to his tenor could well depend on unceremonious disposal of Carlos..!!
                      now enough cheap talk Mister President of IFF..... you said your going to replace CQ with a well- qualified European coach..!! Do it.... !
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 03-20-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Based on what I've read - this is going to take a while. Taj is adamant that they hire a foreign coach, while the Sports Ministry is demanding a domestic coach or Branko (at most!).

These types of conflicts are why the sports ministry has closed the money tap to IFF.

Comment

I cant believe that you guys are stressing and worrying over this. This was obvious and we all knew that this would happen after cq quit.. Just accept it
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Based on what I've read - this is going to take a while. Taj is adamant that they hire a foreign coach, while the Sports Ministry is demanding a domestic coach or Branko (at most!).
                            These types of conflicts are why the sports ministry has closed the money tap to IFF.
                            The world cup 2022 qualifiers asia is almost coming September 2019! We need a good coach! We lost a great man named Carlos it was a big mistake not give him until World Cup 2022.

My friend told me yesterday that maybe after the World Cup 2022 Colombia we can hire onces again Carlos Quiroz and win the Asian Cup 2023 and prepair for World Cup 2026

Comment

If the IFF still owes Carlos his salary, then how the hell are they going to put pen to paper with a “high caliber foreign coach”?

Comment

Iran does not owe CQ anything.

AFC was supposed to pay him for Iran with the money they owe Iran but have not.

And CQ is being the selfish, money grabbing prick he has always been.

Comment

Working...
                                X