This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    remember how cocky Haghighi got after WC 14? In the 2015 Asian Cup vs Bahrain a long range shot missed the net and Haghighi did the 'no-no-no' gesture with his finger. We haven't seen him since the tournament lmao

Beira should have left to Europe when his name was circulating due to his performance in the WC, most notably his save on Ronaldo's PK

All that adversity he faced in his life, having his father be against his dream, running away from home, sleeping in the streets, all just to be a gulf league players. its a pity because he's world class
    i'll never forget haghighi's cringeworthy twitter video that he recorded after the Iran-Argentina game. obviously meant to cash in on all the female attention he was getting on twitter. does anyone have it? that's when i knew the guy had akhlagh issues

Comment

TM Next Training Camp

October 5 , 2019

October 10 . Iran vs Cambodia

آغاز اردوی تیم ملی از 13 مهرماه

دومین مرحله از اردوهای تیم ملی در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی 2022 برای دو بازی با کامبوج و بحرین از روز 13 مهرماه استارت می خورد.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        i'll never forget haghighi's cringeworthy twitter video that he recorded after the Iran-Argentina game. obviously meant to cash in on all the female attention he was getting on twitter. does anyone have it? that's when i knew the guy had akhlagh issues
        hum..!? what did he do in vid..?
        for me it was seeing him frequently going ape-shitt , bitching out his defenders for every minute and insignificant mistakes or miss-markings...!! even as a young rookie keeper in PP ..! especially going at senior players like Jalal hossaini...!! surprised he didnt get a smacking from one of them..!!

Comment

remember how cocky Haghighi got after WC 14? In the 2015 Asian Cup vs Bahrain a long range shot missed the net and Haghighi did the 'no-no-no' gesture with his finger. We haven't seen him since the tournament lmao

Beira should have left to Europe when his name was circulating due to his performance in the WC, most notably his save on Ronaldo's PK

All that adversity he faced in his life, having his father be against his dream, running away from home, sleeping in the streets, all just to be a gulf league players. its a pity because he's world class
          Persian Gulf.

To add to Haghighi's gesture, he also leveled one of their players with his shoulder in the same game.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Persian Gulf.

To add to Haghighi's gesture, he also leveled one of their players with his shoulder in the same game.

i know whom the gulf belongs too, i would never sell out my country
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

fifa ranking - september
              https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...table/men/#AFC

23 Iran
              31 Japan
              37 S Korea
              44 Australia
              62 Qatar

Comment

i know whom the gulf belongs too, i would never sell out my country
                Then please use it's proper, true name, every single time. Even when speaking to fellow countrymen and countrywomen. If we don't protect it ourselves, pretty soon it will be only written in history books.

Comment

Then please use it's proper, true name, every single time. Even when speaking to fellow countrymen and countrywomen. If we don't protect it ourselves, pretty soon it will be only written in history books.
                  I feel like such a dumb American. I never knew Arabs trying to rename the Persian gulf to Arabian Gulf was a thing.

I will from now on only use the term PERSIAN Gulf EVERYWHERE. GCC countries? Nope, PGCC. Arab Gulf cup? Never heard of it.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    I feel like such a dumb American. I never knew Arabs trying to rename the Persian gulf to Persian Gulf was a thing.

I will from now on only use the term PERSIAN Gulf EVERYWHERE. GCC countries? Nope, PGCC. Persian Gulf cup? Never heard of it.
                    Fixed.

Comment

Persian Gulf.

To be honest, those Bahrainis have caused us so much trouble over the years and the fact that they flew the Saudi flag after their win against us in 2001......

I didn't lose a single second of sleep that Haghighi decked the guy. Only wish there was a second guy in his way

Comment

Guess that means I have to always say Islamic Republic of Iran when referring to Iran.
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Guess that means I have to always say Islamic Republic of Iran when referring to Iran.
                          Wrong. The Persian Gulf has always been the Persian Gulf - while the political system can change-
                          Even if Iran change its system to, let´s say, the United States of Iran - The Persian Gulf will still be the Persian Gulf.

Beside this, none of Iran’s enemies are waiting for the change of the IR before, but all of them want us to forget our legacy. That´s why mahestan jan pointed this out.
                          But now back to Sport... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Reading interview by ZamanAbadi Chairman of cultural committee of IFF regarding TM game on October versus Cambodia , it is noticeable they are trying to engineer certain events ahead of the game in anticipation of fans reaction to Sahar's tragic suicide.

Apparently they are predicting more and less 1,600 women fan for the game and suggest among other things statement by women fans during the game.
                            He said all decisions are by women but somehow in advance he knew of some kind of statement.

staged / faked fans won't do it and there will be much more women attending that game for various reason. It's wise to let , women to express their dissatisfaction and anger and deal with it rather than trying to manufacture outcome.
                            On October 8 , Azadi stadium is Blue Stadium

دو سکو برای بانوان در آزادی پیش بینی کردیم

دو تا سکو برای بانوان در نظر گرفتیم. پیش بینی می کنیم که بیش از 1600 نفر از خانم ها از این بازی استقبال کنند. چون مسابقه تیم ملی است. مسابقه تیم ملی، فرقش با مسابقه باشگاهی این است که آنهایی که علاقمند به فوتبال و البته تیم ملی هستند، درخواست بلیت می کنند.

تا حالا هشت ایستگاه برای خانم ها در نظر گرفته ایم

آنجا الان فضا آماده شده است. برای اینکه خود خانم ها از جهت ورود، پارکینگ و سایر موارد با مشکلی روبرو نشوند، فعلا پیش بینی هشت ایستگاه در تهران برای بانوان کرده ایم.
                            در این ایستگاه ها، اتوبوس هایی برای بانوان در نظر گرفته می شود. خانم ها می آینده به این ایستگاه ها. مثلا باشگاه پرسپولیس، ورزشگاه درفشی فر ایستگاهش است و در کرج هم به طور مثال یک ایستگاهی داریم.
                            جایی که پارکینگ مناسبی برای خانم ها وجود داشته باشد و خانم ها بتوانند در آنجا ماشین هایشان را پارک کنند و با اتوبوس به پارکینگ شماره 2 استادیوم آزادی بیایند؛ در واقع تونل شماره 2.
                            اتوبوس ها بانوان را سوار می کنند، به پارکینگ شماره 2 می آورند و سپس آنها از گیت هایی که گذاشته شده اند، عبور می کنند و سپس مستقر می شوند در محل هایی که برای آنها در نظر گرفته شده است.

قرار است خانم ها طرح موزائیکی درست کنند

وقتی مستقر شدند، یک سری برنامه های فرهنگی هم برای بانوان در نظر گرفتیم که اجرا می شود؛ مثل طرح موزائیکی که پرچم ایران را آماده می کنند؛ شعارهایی در رابطه با حمایت از تیم ملی ایران وجود خواهد داشت. در واقع همان کارهایی که به طور معمول در ورزشگاه ها وجود دارد.

شاید بانوان در استادیوم یک اطلاعیه هم بدهند

بعضی از خانم ها پیام هایی آماده کرده اند با این مضامین؛ مثل اینکه ما آمدیم تا استادیوم را تبدیل به یک خانواده بکنیم؛ یا آمدیم در کنار برادرانمان از فوتبال لذت ببریم؛ یا آمدیم آسیب هایی که میان برادران گهگاهی دیده می شود، این ها را سامان بدهیم.
                            در هر صورت پیام های اینچنینی هم خانم ها گفته اند که آماده کرده ایم. شاید هم به صورت یک اطلاعیه از طرف آنها خوانده شود.

کار دست خود خانم ها است

در هر صورت تلاش می کنیم، فضای فرهنگی مناسبی بر استادیوم حاکم باشد. کار هم دست خود خانم ها است که در محل های تجمع، انتقال، استقرار در سکوها و سایر موارد، اداره با خود خانم ها است. این پیش بینی ها شده است.

Zamanabadi should forget about that 1,600 seat he was predicting , FIFA officials can't be easily fooled

FIFA 21 Sep 2019

On 19 September, a delegation of FIFA experts visited Tehran to discuss measures designed to allow women in Iran to freely attend football matches.

n these productive discussions, FIFA reiterated its firm and clear position that women need to be allowed to enter football matches freely and that the number of women who attend the stadiums be determined by the demand, resulting in ticket sales.....

FIFA’s position is firm and clear: women have to be allowed into football stadiums in Iran. For all football matches.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-21-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B28YwFJj1RS/

New Emblem?

Comment

Next TM training Camp to start after W6 0n 13 Mehr ( Oct 5 )

Friday Oct 4 PGL W6
                                Saturday Oct 5 TM Training Camp
                                TM list will be released on Friday night ( guess ).
                                Game to watch Oct 4 - Shahre Khodro v Perspolis

Comment

Working...
                                X