This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St_Mark aziz

Yes you are correct about that , hopefully Iranians in the coaching staff and others would have educated
    Wilmots on those subjects.

I still believe that we will not loose on Thursday.

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-11-2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Quite dissapointed at Wilmots, he could havec expressed all his disagreement and payment issues after Iraq games, he knew this game is crucial for us but instead he showed up few days before the game. Something Queiroz never did despite all his disagreements with IFF.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just found this on v3 and that is exactly what I am talking about, Kafashian saying Carlos payments were also late for 6 months but he never mentionned I will leave.
          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/164921...81%D8%B3%D8%AE

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I just found this on v3 and that is exactly what I am talking about, Kafashian saying Carlos payments were also late for 6 months but he never mentionned I will leave.
            Wilmots is not CQ. Why are you comparing him to someone who is gone? If Iran loses to Iraq, Wilmots will be fired and the downward spiral of our entire nations football will begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

YES, CQ was special.......

But, paying late and not paying has become part of how Iran functions. Companies (and even the government) are routinely late on paying their employees. THIS HAS TO STOP. It hurts the employees, the economy and has many negative consequences.

If IFF knows they have problems paying foreign coaches, then they should not hire them and then expect them to work without getting paid. Getting paid for the work you do should not be considered an outrageous and extraordinary demand.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

One should ask: if IFF came up with the mechanism through a Turkish bank to pay Wilmots, why was't this method used in the past few months? My answer: this is lack of leadership and pure mismanagement. Rather than committing to a time-lined resolution and utilizing all the resources and creativity, Taj kept using other channels (e.g. FIFA) hoping that one of them would open. Now, we could all expect Wilmots to continue to work for free yet put yourselves in his shoes and ask how long can I go with no payment and empty promises.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  The sad thing is that this bypasser money driven coach Wilmots will leave when it’s too late, i.e. if we loose to Iraq and our qualification is in danger. IFF really riid with this appointment. He is not committed!
                  Incredible that posters on this board think Wilmots is out of line for refusing to work without payment. How many people here do that?!

Please -- IFF needs to get their shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Wilmots is not CQ. Why are you comparing him to someone who is gone? If Iran loses to Iraq, Wilmots will be fired and the downward spiral of our entire nations football will begin.
                    Why do you assume that Wilmots is the only thing keeping us from declining?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Why do you assume that Wilmots is the only thing keeping us from declining?
                      Not qualifying to the next world cup will lead to a huge decline. The bonus money from qualifying for the worldcup is the only thing that has kept IFF sustainable.

Also our roster is in its prime the next worldcup. Not qualifying is disastrous for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        One should ask: if IFF came up with the mechanism through a Turkish bank to pay Wilmots, why was't this method used in the past few months? My answer: this is lack of leadership and pure mismanagement. Rather than committing to a time-lined resolution and utilizing all the resources and creativity, Taj kept using other channels (e.g. FIFA) hoping that one of them would open. Now, we could all expect Wilmots to continue to work for free yet put yourselves in his shoes and ask how long can I go with no payment and empty promises.
                        Go TM!

Why :

Because of sanction, IRI resorts to various method and mechanism for transactions and is trying to keep this method as much as possible obscure if possible secret , because continuously every window that exposed will end up close by extra sanction.
                        Because payment to a Person like Wilmots can not be done very secret and is risky, payment was delayed but under pressure from Wilmots and risk of not having a coach a week before Iraq game IRI exposed one of those windows which for sure will be closed soon.

Working for free:

He knew there will be issue with payments even before signing his contract. IFF assured him of payment and in contacts with his lawyers to find a way to pay him. No one expect of him to work free . TM coaches before him all received full pay.

Wilmots just like IFF is in breach of contract. His contract require him to attend ( not bia internet) important PGL games and monitor/Help Junior teams. Watching Junior teams game once in a while on TV and occasionally shake hands take a photo does not constitute monitoring. Having send Vahid to watch PGL is not the same and not as per his contract.
                        IFF officials are weak and cowards otherwise they repeatedly won't end up hostage or papalize which are harmful to TM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

TM in Jordan

Comment

Working...
                                X