This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-Vol. 5

Previous version (Vol. 4) reached more than 100 pages and is closed!
    Pls continue here in Vol.5!

*** 1st Post from Original Thread in 2014!***

According to IFF , TM will have 3 training camps before Asian Cup:
    1-Europe camp
    October 4-14 2014 *
    2-Tehran Camp
    November 8-18 2014 *
    3- Australia Camp
    10 days prior to the games 2014 *
    Fars:
    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی ایران قبل از جام ملت های 2015 آسیا 3 اردوی داخلی و خارجی را برگزار می کند.
    بر همین اساس تیم ملی ایران از تاریخ 12 تا 22 مهر اولین کمپ خارجی خود را برگزار می کنند. مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال درصدد هستند تا این کمپ در یکی از کشورهای اروپایی برگزار شود و برای حضور تیم ملی در این کمپ اروپایی دیدار با ونزوئلا در تاریخ 22 مهر تدارک دیده شده است.
    البته شاید تیم ملی ایران یک دیدار تدارکاتی دیگر را نیز در این کمپ برگزار کند.
    در ادامه تیم ملی کشورمان از 17 تا 27 آبان که روزهای فیفادی محسوب می شوند دومین کمپ آماده سازی خود برای حضور پرقدرت را در تهران برگزار خواهد کرد که طی برگزاری این کمپ نیز تا به حال میزبانی از کره جنوبی قطعی شده و مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال به دنبال یک تیم عربی برای برگزاری دیدار با این تیم در تاریخ 23 آبان هستند.
    در نهایت نیز کمپ نهایی تیم ملی پس از پایان اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی در تهران و اعزام این تیم به استرالیا برگزار خواهد شد.
    Nabi: Only game versus Korea has been confirmed. 2014 *
    مهدی محمدنبی در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس در خصوص دیدارهای دوستانه تیم ملی تا قبل از برگزاری جام ملت های 2015 آْسیا گفت:
    با وجود اینکه رسانه ها از برگزاری دیدارهای تیم ملی با کشورهای مختلف خبر داده اند، فقط دیدار با کره جنوبی مورد تأیید قرار گرفته است که در تاریخ 27 آبان در تهران برگزار می شود.
    وی ادامه داد:
    در حال حاضر برگزاری 3 کمپ برای تیم ملی تا قبل از جام ملت های آسیا قطعی شده و تیم ملی ایران 10 روز زودتر راهی استرالیا خواهد شد.
    در خصوص کمپ اول نیز در حال رایزنی با کشورهای اروپایی هستیم و تا مشخص نشدن کشور فوق نمی توان اظهارنظری را انجام داد.

* edited
    Volume 1 (Original Thread):
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...M-News/page903
    Volume 2
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-2
    Volume 3
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-3
    Volume 4
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-4
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-12-2019, 08:47 PM.

Yet another testament to the importance of preparation starting from the bottom up for football success to be possible.
    https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...-2019-victory/

Comment

Zabonam laal, if we go after Vatani coach, we should either get Daei or GN, no other Vatani coach can implement discipline as much as them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Zabonam laal, if we go after Vatani coach, we should either get Daei or GN, no other Vatani coach can implement discipline as much as them.
        I'd say, zaboonam lal, in such a situation, we should go after someone who can pick up after CQ and continue with his ideas/vision. After 8 years, Markar Aghajanian is the only one who comes to mind. I know he's inexperienced but he has at least worked with CQ for years and knows the knowledge to some extent.

But hopefully it wont come to that! Taj has promised someone at the level of CQ so let's see if he can keep his promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          I'd say, zaboonam lal, in such a situation, we should go after someone who can pick up after CQ and continue with his ideas/vision. After 8 years, Markar Aghajanian is the only one who comes to mind. I know he's inexperienced but he has at least worked with CQ for years and knows the knowledge to some extent.

But hopefully it wont come to that! Taj has promised someone at the level of CQ so let's see if he can keep his promise.
          Markar is not a head coach yet. He must be a head coach in IPL at least several years to judge whether he is qualified for this position or not. We need a decent foreign coach with new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            Markar is not a head coach yet. He must be a head coach in IPL at least several years to judge whether he is qualified for this position or not. We need a decent foreign coach with new ideas.
            hummm....yes! That is what we have to do in an ideal situation. But we were now speculating the "unthinkable". Let's say it's between Markar, Ghalenoei and Mayeli Kohan. Which one would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Daei is among worst local coaches. Whether you like it or not, Ghalenoei is one of the top local coaches at the moment if not the best. My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. The likes of Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, Yahya, etc. can be used as an assistant coach of the next head coach. Anyway IMO the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                hummm....yes! That is what we have to do in an ideal situation. But we were now speculating the "unthinkable". Let's say it's between Markar, Ghalenoei and Mayeli Kohan. Which one would you choose?
                My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. I take Ghalenoei over both Mayeli Kohan (This guy should never think of coaching anymore) and Markar at the moment although I am not Ghalenoei fan at all. Again the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach IMO and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion on this.

Comment

Lets hope we get a decent foreign head coach. It does not have to be necessarily very big and expensive one. It just needs to be a decent foreign head coach.

Comment

Such as Yahya, Markar and the rest won't last more than few months as TM coach. Players, IFF and bunch of idiots in our football will eat them alive. I am not saying Daei or GN are the best options but if we got after Vatani we need people like them, they know how to deal with Hasheyeh. Nice guys won't last long.

Comment

I like Golmohammadis approach to the game but I dont know if he is worthy of TM.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        I like Golmohammadis approach to the game but I dont know if he is worthy of TM.
                        At the moment, he is worthy of TM only as an assistant coach like Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, etc.

Comment

We have talented local coaches but It is not the right time to have a local coach. So IMO the next head coach definitely must be a foreign coach. Lets hope we get a decent foreign coach.

Comment

Daei is among worst local coaches. Whether you like it or not, Ghalenoei is one of the top local coaches at the moment if not the best. My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. The likes of Chamanian, Hashemian, Nekounam, Yahya, etc. can be used as an assistant coach of the next head coach. Anyway IMO the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion.

I actually think with Majid Jalali TM will play same defensive style as with CQ. For me, the best Iranian coach today is Golmamad. but none of these guys should be TM coach. We must (and believe will) hire a decent foreign coach, but I hope that the deal includes several Iranian assistants (and trainees) and oversight of the youth teams.

Comment

My favorite local coach is Majid Jalali at the moment. I take Ghalenoei over both Mayeli Kohan (This guy should never think of coaching anymore) and Markar at the moment although I am not Ghalenoei fan at all. Again the next head coach must be a decent foreign coach IMO and I am sure almost everybody have the same opinion on this.
                              Ghalenoi is a good club coach but he has already failed with TM! Miserably! I wouldn't even want his shadow near TM. Majid Jalali is a good computer analyzer with a right thinking. Never achieved anything but once with Pas and a hazfi cup with Saba. He's also coached different national youth teams but without noticeable success. As you can see these are all names who've already been tried out and failed. As you say TM coach should be a good foreign coach. But if $h*t hits the fan and we can't find one, an unproven domestic coach would be preferred compared to the ones who've already failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X