This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    perspolis fans bashing your own player, eh?
    Yes.

I'm a Manchester United fan also. I think Pogba exhibits way too much arrogance while he is in possession of the ball. It leads to turnovers which lead to conceded goals. Is that not a valid criticism?

Alipour might try to frame that the reason he didn't get called up to Team Melli is because of the coach or vendettas against Persepolis, but Beiranvand, Hosseini, Rezaian, Mahini and Nourollahi all had good runs, opportunities, and chances despite them being less vocal. I would rather not have a player who has an ego that is larger than his talent level.

Comment

IF Branko and Schäfer do not qualify their teams for ACL Knockout Stage, they finally show that they are not qualified enough for TM headcoach. Even if they qualify it is not clear that they are qualified enough..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        IF Branko and Schäfer do not qualify their teams for ACL Knockout Stage, they finally show that they are not qualified enough for TM headcoach. Even if they qualify it is not clear that they are qualified enough..
        Bur Bronco got his no name team all the way to the final last year.

That's should get him some brownie points.

It was better than CQ did with TM since he failed in the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          Bur Bronco got his no name team all the way to the final last year.

That's should get him some brownie points.

It was better than CQ did with TM since he failed in the semis.
          Please... the situations are not comparable. Klinsmann coached Germany to 3rd place in WC2006. Do you think Germany wants him back now that they crashed at the group stage?

Comment

Whoever becomes TM coach I hope they extend our unbeaten streak against South Korea.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Whoever becomes TM coach I hope they extend our unbeaten streak against South Korea.
              What about Miroslav Blažević? He was with us Iran WCQ 2002 he did not bad. Is now again a option

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Precisely, rendering one of the world's top players a complete non-entity for five consecutive games... Really hope whoever comes next can do this or anything close to this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  What about Miroslav Blažević? He was with us Iran WCQ 2002 he did not bad. Is now again a option
                  We have had some fantastic Croatian coaches like Blazevic and Ivic both of whom had a positive impact on our football, but the former is a bit too old at 84 years old Shahab, and the latter passed away.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

we dont need eastern european coaches, bring western. or bring latin american. but with iran bad political and economical status, i am not so sure.

Comment

Whoever becomes Team melli coach I hope they win something for a change. We should not keep any coach that does not win any trophy past a 4 year period. Also World cup qualification should be looked at critically. If one is supposed to qualify from a group then maybe that is not the end all of all achievements. Also for the next coach it has to be mentioned in their contract that they must live and work in Iran and be given the same time off benefit as it is standard in the business. There should be punitive clauses for financial fines for interviews, and poor performance. I hope we have learned from the past 8 years and will go to the future new and improved. Zende badd Team melli.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Whoever becomes Team melli coach I hope they win something for a change. We should not keep any coach that does not win any trophy past a 4 year period. Also World cup qualification should be looked at critically. If one is supposed to qualify from a group then maybe that is not the end all of all achievements. Also for the next coach it has to be mentioned in their contract that they must live and work in Iran and be given the same time off benefit as it is standard in the business. There should be punitive clauses for financial fines for interviews, and poor performance. I hope we have learned from the past 8 years and will go to the future new and improved. Zende badd Team melli.
                        What is the fine for a 1-1 tie vs Angola

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            The popping of an Angolan tire.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So Carlos still hasn’t receive his money?
                              and we want to bring a new western coach?......

When will IFF at least tell us more about the coaches they’re talking to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                                So Carlos still hasn’t receive his money?
                                and we want to bring a new western coach?......

When will IFF at least tell us more about the coaches they’re talking to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Norooz 1400

Comment

Working...
                                X