This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    I don't see why this thread is hijacked by a very different topic.
    I rather we keep this thread strictly about TM
    Now on this irrelevant topic:
    1. Should women be allowed to watch football or any other sports? Yes.
    2. Is it safe for women to go stadiums with a big crowd of excited young men? No.
    I have seen too many fights at concerts in CA between very educated people over
    someone looking naajoor at their woman so you can extrapolate from that to what
    would happen in Iranian stadiums.
    What I see is IRI will eventually allow women in the stadiums in case of football but will
    segregate them from men which is what they are doing right now at Volleyball and Basketball
    matches.
    That will not make everyone happy but is an acceptable compromise in order to keep it safe.
    The very people who are advocating "western" style mixing of genders at sporting events in
    Iran will be also the very first ones to come here and moan about lack of security when a fight
    or stampede happens and a few people get hurt.
    You need to be realistic on your outlook and just remember this:
    When Iranians start driving like Americans is when they are ready to adopt other cultural
    values from them.
    What a joke. Who are you to decide whats safe for other people? Lets say you are a scrawny guy, how would you feel if someone told you couldn't sit with your bigger friends because there may be "risk of a fight"?

Iranians are one of the most cultured people on Earth, if we did it 40+ years ago, and if 90% of the world can watch sports in mixed-gender stadiums, lets not insult our own people. Also this whole pro-hijab propaganda regarding "safety" is getting old.

Its not rocket science, its simple freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
      What a joke. Who are you to decide whats safe for other people? Lets say you are a scrawny guy, how would you feel if someone told you couldn't sit with your bigger friends because there may be "risk of a fight"?

Iranians are one of the most cultured people on Earth, if we did it 40+ years ago, and if 90% of the world can watch sports in mixed-gender stadiums, lets not insult our own people. Also this whole pro-hijab propaganda regarding "safety" is getting old.

Its not rocket science, its simple freedom.
      I went to Irans game in Asia cup in Australia in 2015. I can tell you that majority of the stadium was iranian in those games. Felt like you were watching it in iran. I should upload some of the footage. Everyone sat in mixed groups and chanted slogans and encouraged the team together. No issues, no problem. There even were some women with roosaris, and some with no much on, there was absolutely no problem in all the games.

Even in the QF when we lost to Iraq in Canberra and the iraqi supporters were in our faces singing and chanting away outside the stadium, still all the iranians behaved and there was no incidents.

This notion that iranians cant handle being at the high tension game with women around is an absolute fallacy. Once women are allowed in and it is normal things will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        What you call "banning", Iranian men call a place not suited for women, like those men's only clubs (for example fraternities) you have in the West. Our argument is that a football stadium where men play football in (guy teams) is not suited for women and we only want men to attend these games. When female teams play in football stadiums, us men are not allowed to attend the stadium.
        It's a men's only or women's only thing you also have in the West. I remember when i was living in Holland you had women's only gym's, or ladies only movies in the cinema (called ladies night) where men where not allowed. Come on guys deep down you know it would be silly if fifa would ban Iran for our customs. It's none of fifa's business period.
        We will do anything in our power to keep women away from men football games in football stadiums. I just discussed this with me mates.
        Segregation in various forms also exists in other countries around the globe you know.
        Seeing how fifa is corrupt (how else is the world cup played in tiny Qatar during the winter) i suggest IFF gives these leeches some money so they'll leave us be.
        Womans only gym, yes there are a few , but only a few mostly used by arabs or other muslim minorities. But womans only cinema night never heard of it.
        Do you have pictures of this to prove it?
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I heard that Irans name was removed from som sites. Anyone knows anything more about that???

Comment

What you call "banning", Iranian men call a place not suited for women, like those men's only clubs (for example fraternities) you have in the West. Our argument is that a football stadium where men play football in (guy teams) is not suited for women and we only want men to attend these games. When female teams play in football stadiums, us men are not allowed to attend the stadium.

It's a men's only or women's only thing you also have in the West. I remember when i was living in Holland you had women's only gym's, or ladies only movies in the cinema (called ladies night) where men where not allowed. Come on guys deep down you know it would be silly if fifa would ban Iran for our customs. It's none of fifa's business period.

We will do anything in our power to keep women away from men football games in football stadiums. I just discussed this with me mates.

Segregation in various forms also exists in other countries around the globe you know.

Seeing how fifa is corrupt (how else is the world cup played in tiny Qatar during the winter) i suggest IFF gives these leeches some money so they'll leave us be.
            what you say makes perfect sense for someone living in the 5th century ..... if you're interested we can tell you the outcome of 7th century battle of karbala
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

از این مرحله هشت تیم به صورت مستقیم و دو تیم هم از میان تیم های دوم گروه ها انتخاب می شوند

پنج شنبه ۱۴ شهریور

بحرین – عراق

کامبوج، هنگ کنگ

ایران استراحت می کند

سه شنبه ۱۹ شهریور

هنگ کنگ
              ایران
              کامبوج - بحرین

پنج شنبه ۱۸ مهر
              ایران کامبوج
              عراق – هنگ کنگ

سه شنبه ۲۳ مهر
              بحرین ایران
              عراق – هنگ کنگ

پنج شنبه ۲۳ آبان
              عراق ایران
              هنگ کنگ - بحرین

سه شنبه ۲۸ آبان
              عراق – بحرین
              هنگ کنگ - کامبوج
              ایران استراحت می کند

پنج شنبه ۷ فروردین
              ایران هنگ کنگ
              بحرین - کامبوج

سه شنبه ۱۲ فروردین
              هنگ کنگ – عراق
              کامبوج - ایران

پنج شنبه ۱۵ خرداد
              ایران بحرین
              عراق - کامبوج

سه شنبه ۲۰ خرداد
              ایران عراق
              بحرین – هنگ کنگ

Comment

Iran will play 3/4 of return games at home, Advantage Iran

Pos Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
                1 Iran 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                2 Iraq 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                3 Bahrain 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                4 Hong Kong 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                5 Cambodia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                Last edited by St_Mark; 07-17-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  The amount of PWNAGE in this thread is straight up hilarious. Going from declaring that he doesn't allow his wife to do things to backpeddling and saying that he meant that he strongly advises her against doing things to doubling down in a cutesy way and confirming he has a weird relationship where he doesn't allow his wife to do things, to labling Iranians as arabs and when being shown they are Iranian demanding women from Tehran, and when given women from Tehran, running away and avoiding the question (in his defense maybe he isn't allowed to answer the question). LOL PWNAGE like this comes once in a blue moon!
                  Damn, trolling is something for juveniles, but i reckon you can get in the guinness book of world records for being the oldest troll on this planet. It's not something to be proud of though, middle aged man spending his time on the internet trolling like a juvenile, really sad.

Comment

Damn, trolling is something for juveniles, but i reckon you can get in the guinness book of world records for being the oldest troll on this planet. It's not something to be proud of though, middle aged man spending his time on the internet trolling like a juvenile, really sad.
                    Oh great you are communicating with me again. So were you calling me a liar or my female relatives?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      the problem of you Iranians inside Iran is that you think everyone is against you, that everything is anti-Iranian, that everything is propaganda towards Iran, while you guys are brainwashed, and living in a fish tank.. you guys cannot think freely, you seem to just blabber what the regime made you believe, you should grow your own opinion rather than having an opinion forced upon you. but unfortunately you and some Iranian minorities think like this.. you guys are all in a fishtank and you think the world you live in is only that.

sometimes reading what some people from Iran say makes me think how backward they think after 40 years. just shows how the regime messed up with their brains.

and if you don't agree with what I say, just look at how many members you made angry with your argument. instead of thinking what they are saying and weighing if they are actually saying something that is beneficial you only think black and white.
                      Yes we are brainwashed, not you! Your governments don't do brainwashing at all. We're backwarded you guys are enlighted in the West. I have a different worldview than you, in the end you can't do anything about it here. The situation as it is will stay like this for at least the next few years. Men's foootball games are only for men at the moment.

Comment

Yes we are brainwashed, not you! Your governments don't do brainwashing at all. We're backwarded you guys are enlighted in the West. I have a different worldview than you, in the end you can't do anything about it here. The situation as it is will stay like this for at least the next few years. Men's foootball games are only for men at the moment.
                        Your world view prioritizes Bosnians over Iranians. When it comes to Iranian women only the opinion of those who choose Iranians over others matter.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                          Sirvan, according to your argument men and women shouldn't be treated equally. Even if you believed in your premise (it's bad for women to be in the stadium) , what is really eye opening is that you go in to say I, Sirvan, get to decide that it's bad, that they shouldn't impinge on my freedom to swear, and I ban them from coming! There is really nothing else to say than I think your outlook matches perfectly with the IRs, and enjoy living in one of the last bastions of the Middle Ages.
                          According to your philosophy, your mother and wife are less than human. May God grant you a daughter, then maybe you'll change.
                          No i do believe in equality between men and women. Hopefully we will see a female president in Iran some day, and i mean that. Its just that in my opinion men's football games should be exclusive for men (men's only club). Your political leaders have also been or might still be members of men's only clubs, like fraternities only for men, or bookclubs or sportclubs etc. Would you call them back warded women haters as well? This is ridiculous, women are equal to men and i treat them with utmost respect, you have no clue what you are talking about. You just like to bash someone with a different view, so called democrat. You also want to force your worldview on people like me, but i'm not having it.

Comment

No i do believe in equality between men and women. Hopefully we will see a female president in Iran some day, and i mean that. Its just that in my opinion men's football games should be exclusive for men (men's only club). Your political leaders have also been or might still be members of men's only clubs, like fraternities only for men, or bookclubs or sportclubs etc. Would you call them back warded women haters as well? This is ridiculous, women are equal to men and i treat them with utmost respect, you have no clue what you are talking about. You just like to bash someone with a different view, so called democrat. You also want to force your worldview on people like me, but i'm not having it.
                            This convo is beginning to get very off topic - ends here. continue in this thread if you want to continue the discussion: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...women+stadiums
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              Womans only gym, yes there are a few , but only a few mostly used by arabs or other muslim minorities. But womans only cinema night never heard of it.
                              Do you have pictures of this to prove it?
                              Oh there are more than a few women's only gym clubs in Holland lad. Typical Dutch thing to bash your muslim minorities, but the majority members of women's gym club are non-muslim Dutch women who want to work out without men harassing them at the gym.
                              My Dutch female friends used to tell me that when i asked them why they go to women's only sport club. And maybe you have been living under a rock, but i used to live in The Hague for about 8 years, and my ex girlfriend used to go to the cinema for ladies night with her female friends (she was Dutch by the way and not muslim):

https://www.pathe.nl/ladiesnight

At the end of the day, that's what you people out in the West do, bash us and see us as inferior back warded beings, but you don't see your own behavior. We have the right to have our own customs and believes as much as you do, bigotry and intolerance is very much present in Western cultures, at least as much as in other parts of the world. Your comments just further prove my thesis, something i had already clearly witnessed while i was living in Europe, where one can't even make a critical note regarding Israel's human right abuses without being labelled an anti Semite and losing his job, while racism against muslims and other minorities is the norm where you guys live. This is my final post regarding this subject.

Comment

Oh there are more than a few women's only gym clubs in Holland lad. Typical Dutch thing to bash your muslim minorities, but the majority members of women's gym club are non-muslim Dutch women who want to work out without men harassing them at the gym.
                                My Dutch female friends used to tell me that when i asked them why they go to women's only sport club. And maybe you have been living under a rock, but i used to live in The Hague for about 8 years, and my ex girlfriend used to go to the cinema for ladies night with her female friends (she was Dutch by the way and not muslim):

https://www.pathe.nl/ladiesnight

At the end of the day, that's what you people out in the West do, bash us and see us as inferior back warded beings, but you don't see your own behavior. We have the right to have our own customs and believes as much as you do, bigotry and intolerance is very much present in Western cultures, at least as much as in other parts of the world. Your comments just further prove my thesis, something i had already clearly witnessed while i was living in Europe, where one can't even make a critical note regarding Israel's human right abuses without being labelled an anti Semite and losing his job, while racism against muslims and other minorities is the norm where you guys live. This is my final post regarding this subject.
                                Who are you trying to fool? I Live in Holland for 30 years and your story is based upon your way of life. SAD, your kind has brought us the IRI mess, why don't you leave some space for the other 99% of the Iranians who don't want to live your Arab loving way of life?

Sorry for the off topic & Sirvan, welcome on my ignore list.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X