This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
    You're right. Professor Dallalovic didn't lose to Japan 3-0 in the semifinals of the Asian Cup. He lost to Jordan in Tehran in World Cup Qualifiers and lost to Qashaei with Perspolis in the Hazfi cup. Losing to Qashaei with Persplis is like losing to Afghanistan with team melli!

You want to worship your club and the charlatan who's coaching it for now? go ahead. I just don't know why people like you have to worry about team melli. Just enjoy your ride with the Doctor Professor against world giants like Peykan and the 5th team of UAE. Best of luck buddy.
    Branko Ivankovic did not give crap to Hazfi Cup in last seasons because he won two league titles. He reached ACL final despite transfer ban for two seasons. Mr. Trickster CQ can never achieve this. He lost 3-0 to Japan and achieved nothing special but Branko Ivankovic beat Japan 2-1. These are some of the differences between Charlatan CQ and Doctor Branko Ivankovic.

For me the national team is number one and Perspolis is next. I am glad that we got rid of trickster CQ.

Comment

Unlike Branko Ivankovic who beat Japan 2-1, CQ lost 3-0 to Japan. CQ had only one official match against Australia, Japan, and KSA and lost that one 3-0. If Ali Daei was fortunate enough to have Uzbekistan in his qualifying group instead of Saudi Arabia like trickster CQ, he would not have been sacked. In fact he would have qualified us to the WC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        Branko Ivankovic did not give crap to Hazfi Cup in last seasons because he won two league titles.
        Sure He lost because "he did not give crap to hazfi cup". We'll go with that.

The funny part is this is not even the dumbest thing said by Brankollahis.

These are some of the differences between Charlatan CQ and Doctor Branko Ivankovic.
        There are many differences between CQ and Doctor Branko Dallalovic. One is that CQ has worked in Manchester and Real Madrid and just got hired to lead Colombia, but all of them would need google to find out what "Branko Ivankovic" is supposed to be.

Put it another way, the difference between Branko and CQ is like the difference between your posts and the writing of someone with a PhD in English. Comprende, amigo?

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
          Sure He lost because "he did not give crap to hazfi cup". We'll go with that.

The funny part is this is not even the dumbest thing said by Brankollahis.

There are many differences between CQ and Doctor Branko Dallalovic. One is that CQ has worked in Manchester and Real Madrid and just got hired to lead Colombia, but all of them would need google to find out what "Branko Ivankovic" is supposed to be.

Put it another way, the difference between Branko and CQ is like the difference between your posts and the writing of someone with a PhD in English. Comprende, amigo?
          CQ became popular in the world football because of joining Manchester United as an assistant coach and doing extremely well there. Because of his performance in Man United as an assistant manager, he got two opportunities as a head coach Real Madrid and Portugal but he failed both miserably. His performance as head coach in Real Madrid and Portugal was like the performance of a college student who is guaranteed F grade after the first month of the class. Due to his performance as Real Madrid and Portugal head coach, no one in Europe trusted him as a head coach anymore and that is why he came Iran.

He is a good trainer, good team organizer, good in discovering new domestic players that are really national team material, but I just do not rate him as a head coach. He is not a head coach or tactician IMO. His teams can hardly play offensive/ball possession football. He emphasizes so much on defensive tactics, physical strength, and parking the bus that kills the essence of the game. He has no attention to play makers, creative technical players and entertaining football tactics.

Before WC 2018, we asked Portuguese fans about their best and worst manager in last two decades and every single of them said CQ was their worst manager by miles. (http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/roa...#post-36322452)

You hardly see any Portuguese football fan who likes CQ. In WC 2018 group B thread of BigSoccer, Portuguese said they are extremely happy that they got rid of CQ. They said his face shows mediocrity. The guy always complain and blame others. He always look for excuses. Do not have time to find the exact bigsoccer page here.

Yes if we go by popularity, Branko Ivankovic is nowhere near CQ. If we go by who is more talented as a head coach, I pick Branko Ivankovic. Regard CQ, his teams can never win when they are behind unlike Branko Ivankovic. Yes I prefer Branko Ivankovic over CQ in terms being more talented and better head coach.

Comment

Some good points being made in this discussion. On a separate note, can someone gouge my eyes out with a fork, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Some good points being made in this discussion. On a separate note, can someone gouge my eyes out with a fork, please?
              LOOOL.... Are you saying the brankoholics aren't convincing you Taz?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                If we go by who is more talented as a head coach, I pick Branko Ivankovic. Regard CQ, his teams can never win when they are behind unlike Branko Ivankovic. Yes I prefer Branko Ivankovic over CQ in terms being more talented and better head coach.
                Branko is a "more talented and better head coach" than CQ the way a Hyundai is a more advanced and impressive car than a BMW.

You can write 14 more pages of cherry picked half-truths but at the end of the day your only basis for this ridiculous claim is that Brankollah happens to coach Perspolis right now.

Geniuses like you used the same "Portuguese fans" nonsense to claim no one wants CQ and he only stays in Iran because no one would offer him the same money...right until he was hired to lead a well-respected team like Colombia for TWICE the money we were giving him!

You want another difference between CQ and Dallalovic? Carlos paid out of his own pocket for a modern training center for the national team that will be there years after he's gone, while your beloved khaalifesor refused to return to Iran after the 2006 WC just to avoid paying taxes!

Do you know how namak nashnas an "Iranian" would have to be to know the money CQ paid out of his own pocket for team melli and STILL hate him the way you do?... How you guys aren't ashamed of yourselves...I honestly don't know. It takes veghaahat to a whole new level.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Dear trolls CQ is gone now and is getting payed 3,5 million dollar to coach one of the best national teams in the world.... on the other side Branco can’t get a job in his own country!! Or second division team in Europe, coaching in a shitty league with no proper training fields and stadiums or organization... Stop this useless discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One funny thing I just remembered after reading the stuff about "Portuguese fans" is that when Croat fans were surveyed on who they want as the national team coach, Branko got ONE PERCENT of the vote Outside Iran this guy is only known in Croatia, and 99% of them want nothing to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                      Dear trolls CQ is gone now and is getting payed 3,5 million dollar to coach one of the best national teams in the world.... on the other side Branco can’t get a job in his own country!! Or second division team in Europe, coaching in a shitty league with no proper training fields and stadiums or organization... Stop this useless discussion
                      This has got to be hard to accept for certain members...

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Colombia will not be signing a contract with CQ.
                      from 29/1/2019

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...17#post2623917

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        We made him this 3.5 million dollar coach and it does not mean anything. Lets say he signed a 100 million dollar contract with Real Madrid and won the champions league 20 times, it does not mean anything to me as an Iran fan. Only what he does with Iran matters to me. Your post is a great example of people who don't think critically and want to shut up others who do. In reality you and the likes of you are the trolls and should keep your mass sheep thoughts to yourself since they bring no added value whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          This has got to be hard to accept for certain members...
                          from 29/1/2019
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...17#post2623917
                          We get it DR, you love CQ and are incapable of one original thought. Hey lets rehire Cq for another 20 years since Colombia hired him and paid him 3 plus million. Stick to correcting spelling errors critical thinking is not for everyone. If it was the world would be a different place. After all the world needs herds of pitch fork people chasing and hanging different thinking individuals, or does it?!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            We get it DR, you love CQ and are incapable of one original thought. Hey lets rehire Cq for another 20 years since Colombia hired him and paid him 3 plus million. Stick to correcting spelling errors critical thinking is not for everyone. If it was the world would be a different place. After all the world needs herds of pitch fork people chasing and hanging different thinking individuals, or does it?!
                            All i'm highlighting is that you said Queiroz would not sign for Colombia and he signed for them a few days later. That's all.

If you want pitch fork chasing then check his instagram and facebook accounts during January. I don't think I've seen so many original and grotesque insults about a person's family members.

I just appreciate what the guy did for the country's football and feel duty bound to defend him and others who have contributed positively to the long-term infrastructure building of iranian football, which will reap dividends for years to come, against false information and misappropriation of data from people who have other allegiances towards their club football team.

Comment

Soltanyfar Said:

سلطانی فر در پاسخ به این سؤال که گزینه مدنظر شما برای تیم ملی فوتبال داخلی است یا خارجی، گفت:

مربی توسط فدراسیون انتخاب می شود و آنها مسئولیت این کار را دارند.
                              من در جریان هستم که در حال بررسی هستند و در آینده نزدیک انتخاب خواهند کرد.

Any decision regarding a new coach will be after IFF general assembly (meeting of the board of directors March 23).

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Soltanyfar Said:

سلطانی فر در پاسخ به این سؤال که گزینه مدنظر شما برای تیم ملی فوتبال داخلی است یا خارجی، گفت:

مربی توسط فدراسیون انتخاب می شود و آنها مسئولیت این کار را دارند.
                                من در جریان هستم که در حال بررسی هستند و در آینده نزدیک انتخاب خواهند کرد.

Any decision regarding a new coach will be after IFF general assembly (meeting of the board of directors March 23).
                                God, the meeting is in a month!!! I thought they'd already decide withing the next 1-2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X