This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    The qualifiers will give us the answer not friendlies.
    Of course but the friendlies will give us a good indication.

Comment

In general for friendlies and qualifiers, do you think Skocic will go with midfield 3 with an attacking mid as focus point or more center/defensive mids to be safe?

example:

Gholizadeh
      Ebrahimi-Ezza

or something like

Hajsafi-Ebrahimi-Nourollahi

Comment

I dont think Mali tells us much for preparation for Bahrain/Iraq. Obviously its a good friendly but African teams really challenge us on speed of play and physicality in a way Asian teams never do.

The most important thing we need to work on prior to WCQ is getting the ball from the midfield to the attack. Our midfield gets too easily overrun. We need to come up with the combo of midfielders than can zing the ball quickly to our forwards and not let Arab teams fall back into shape.

Otherwise it will be 90 minutes of crossing to Azmoun surrounded by 5 Arabs and sometimes Africans

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          From what I remember Dragan took winning very seriously. It’s true that he didn’t achieve any big success (championships) in Iran. But I do remember matches where Malavan would do well but lose 1-0. Then in the post-press conference Dragan looked like he was gonna explode he was so upset.

What we know is that he won’t be laughing and joking on a plane ride, after his team loses to rivals Iraq. That’s what we know.

What we don’t know is how he’s going to arrange and discipline his team. Questions that come to mind:

Will he use the same tactics that he used while coaching Malavan or Sanat Naft? Will he have 2 forwards or 1? What formation will he use? How much responsibility will he give to Agha Karim as his assistant coach? How will he decide on who is invited and who isn’t? Will he do what Wilmots did and not call Ali Jahanbakhsh because because he doesn’t play regularly? Will he give more opportunities to our domestic players? All of these questions come to mind.
          I have heard several people say that Wilmots were laughing and joking in the plane after the defeat. Where have you heard this from?

Really pisses me off if this is true. Overpaid t*at.

Comment

I miss so much Carlos Queiroz and the 8 years he was with us. The best ever time we had was with Carlos Queiroz. There will be never be a World Cup again like that: We almost draw Argentina almost a win and we draw Spain and almost won against Portugal! I still crying and it as a FAN this was the best ever time we had and we had to keep Carlos Queiroz until World Cup 2022. Marc Wilmots was a joke and he wants 6 million euro from us and didn't do anything for us

Comment

Iranian football is plainly mismanaged.

If we cleaned house of all the jokers and implemented a countrywide plan like Japan did in the 90s or the one CQ drew up for the US in the 90s, we would be at the level of talent development that Nigeria has and the overall strength of a Croatia in 10-15 years.

Comment

old article but shed some lights on his mindset..!!?
                http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...dragan-skocic/

Comment

Any sources out there stating when the new TM list will be announced for the friendlies?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
                      I have heard several people say that Wilmots were laughing and joking in the plane after the defeat. Where have you heard this from?

Really pisses me off if this is true. Overpaid t*at.
                      Sardar said it in an interview or in an article. I don’t remember exactly but it was last June. It was either the online interview with Peyman Yousefi or it was in an article. But it was Sardar who said it.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Sardar said it in an interview or in an article. I don’t remember exactly but it was last June. It was either the online interview with Peyman Yousefi or it was in an article. But it was Sardar who said it.
                        https://www.afkarnews.com/%D8%A8%D8%...88%D8%AA%D8%B3
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Mali squad for friendlies against Ghana and Iran.

https://www.afrik-foot.com/amical-le...ulaye-doucoure

Comment

The midfield and attack strikes fear into any opposition's hearts. The defence and goalkeeper quite the opposite.

Comment

Comment

OMG WHAT A SQUAD!!! SO ADAMA TRAORE GOT CALLED UP TO? AND DOUCOURE? Nice!

Dame Iran Football Federation garm on this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X