Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agha you guys all acting so slow Saeed has never been a starter for any of his teams tbh but for TM has always been rock solid he needs to be back no matter what, yet one can only imagine how things would’ve turned out if he wasn’t injured at Reading and was fit for the Asian Cup☹️ But enough of this past bull lets look into the future this kids got a whole World Cup experience and elite European football experience at only 23 so he should always be included

Comment

When I say add Shojaei, I'm not saying he should get playing time, but just be present in the dressing room and help guide players

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1230793450854940672

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8v176Sg4io/

It is said that Skocic is going to visit Tafazolli and a couple of other new potential TM players (Mehdikhani, Zahedi)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1230793450854940672

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8v176Sg4io/

It is said that Skocic is going to visit Tafazolli and a couple of other new potential TM players (Mehdikhani, Zahedi)
          Zahedi?

We are stacked on forwards. Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Ansarifard.

Comment

Guys, I don't know why but I have a very good feeling about Skocic. We have more than enough talent to suceed even with a half decent coach as long as he keeps the dressing room and he seems like one of those coaches the players would give it all for. Hope I'm right..
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              Agha you guys all acting so slow Saeed has never been a starter for any of his teams tbh but for TM has always been rock solid he needs to be back no matter what, yet one can only imagine how things would’ve turned out if he wasn’t injured at Reading and was fit for the Asian Cup☹️ But enough of this past bull lets look into the future this kids got a whole World Cup experience and elite European football experience at only 23 so he should always be included
              Good points.

Tactically, we really needed Ezatolahi regardless of all that because our midfield of Ebrahimi/Hajsafi against Bahrain or Ebrahimi/Nourollahi vs Iraq had zero ballwinners.

Ezatolahi is the muscle we need

Comment

I disagree with everyone bringing up Ezatolahi. As a player who has barely played more than 15 league games in a season, he is the least reliable factor for these crucial games.

To top it off he can't even regularly make a fairly weak Eupen squad and doesn't look in shape at all. No thanks, we need fighters like Ebrahimi. Can't believe we bring up a guy like Ezatolahi who only cares when he wants to (i.e. World Cup). Nourollahi was fine during the last game in Iraq, he was one of the only positives during that game.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Good points.

Tactically, we really needed Ezatolahi regardless of all that because our midfield of Ebrahimi/Hajsafi against Bahrain or Ebrahimi/Nourollahi vs Iraq had zero ballwinners.

Ezatolahi is the muscle we need
                  I think it had to do with tactical cluelessness of Wilmots rather than the composition of Ebrahimi and Nourollahi on the midfield. We got outclassed in the midfield because the players had no idea what the game plan was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I think it had to do with tactical cluelessness of Wilmots rather than the composition of Ebrahimi and Nourollahi on the midfield. We got outclassed in the midfield because the players had no idea what the game plan was.
                    Having Masoud Shojaei in the lineup means that there are 10 players in the field not 11. Hope to not see him in the team anymore same as Ansarifard and even Rezaeian.

Comment

I disagree with everyone bringing up Ezatolahi. As a player who has barely played more than 15 league games in a season, he is the least reliable factor for these crucial games.

To top it off he can't even regularly make a fairly weak Eupen squad and doesn't look in shape at all. No thanks, we need fighters like Ebrahimi. Can't believe we bring up a guy like Ezatolahi who only cares when he wants to (i.e. World Cup). Nourollahi was fine during the last game in Iraq, he was one of the only positives during that game.
                      i agree, highly doubtful he could be much of use for TM currently.!! we were just yearning for pre-injury Saeed..!
                      saw him play a half game in a friendly a month or less back and he looked way outa shape and too sluggish and always a step behind all the action happening around him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                        Having Masoud Shojaei in the lineup means that there are 10 players in the field not 11. Hope to not see him in the team anymore same as Ansarifard and even Rezaeian.
                        yep there is no place on the pitch for massoud anymore and the other two need to be phased out shortly as well, but it doesnt make any sense to not invite them currently in the initial call up and let them battle it out for starting spots with others vying to take their spots...!
                        we certainly need to transition a veteran Winger/attacker into an attacking CM of sort...?

Comment

At the moment, I think 4-3-1-2 is the best formation for us, because It gives the opportunity to use two CF out of many CF we have and one creative AM. What do you guys think?

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiarash;2680041]I disagree with everyone bringing up Ezatolahi. As a player who has barely played more than 15 league games in a season, he is the least reliable factor for these crucial games.

To top it off he can't even regularly make a fairly weak Eupen squad and doesn't look in shape at all. No thanks, we need fighters like Ebrahimi. Can't believe we bring up a guy like Ezatolahi who only cares when he wants to (i.e. World Cup). Nourollahi was fine during the last game in Iraq, he was one of the only positives during that game.[/QUOTE

you do realize that he has never played more than 15 games a season right? And do you live with the guy to realize he’s out of shape do you know him personally? Are you his trainer? Or are you basing this off little speculations you saw when he played for a little. I do agree that he should be playing more at a club like Eupen but when has Ezatolahi been a liability for TM? He deserves a spot over some headless bezan ziresh chicken player like norollahi. his chemistry with Ebrahimi and the whole team his high and once he has been eased in again you’ll realize I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              you do realize that he has never played more than 15 games a season right? And do you live with the guy to realize he’s out of shape do you know him personally? Are you his trainer? Or are you basing this off little speculations you saw when he played for a little. I do agree that he should be playing more at a club like Eupen but when has Ezatolahi been a liability for TM? He deserves a spot over some headless bezan ziresh chicken player like norollahi. his chemistry with Ebrahimi and the whole team his high and once he has been eased in again you’ll realize I was right.
                              What do you think is the reason he has played in 3 out of 30 games this season? and no, he does not deserve a spot over anyone who is playing every week, like his teammate Ebrahimi.

Comment

I really wish ezza would get back in form, when he was on Reading, the first few games he looked so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X