This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    Loll daei had THE WORST RESULTS IN HISTORY.
    He lost to saudi AT HOME, and couldn't even beat UAE, so what makes you think he'll help us beat these Iraq and Bahrain? What boxes does he tick?
    Just because he's played against them as a player, he's qualified? Not sure if that's what you're implying but regardless, he hasn't shown us any evidence of being a good coach for team Melli.
    Ok, what is your alternative given who is available and who would want to come to Iran?? It’s easy to criticise and yet not have an alternative, foreign or Vatani?

Yes, it’s stating the obvious that Daie didn’t do well in his last stint, however he continues to be an icon to rely on and create much needed lost TM credentials. He will not be a Federation’s Yes Man. Daie is far more experienced manager than when he last managed iran. He understand the regional football and has played in the Persian gulf. Enough boxes for me, you go and try to find your own boxes in an alternative. We are all ears! 👂
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Alidaei Jones and the Raiders from Riyadh

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Agree other than you stating she thinks brown goh was better than CQ. See my post above where she agreed from the first post that CQ's stats were better than the Angolan tire and it was clear to her and she had no disagreement about it.
        I know you probably think calling someone a "she" is an insult. You may want to study up on biology to learn to respect women. Too much to ask?!!!

I assure you that the vast majority of people on this board do not think calling someone a woman is an insult. So do yourself a favor and keep your misogynistic tendencies to yourself, as it reflects pretty poorly on the other users of this forum.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I know Daei did not do well in his first stint at TM. But that was >10 years ago, so may be he has matured a bit. May be wishful thinking, but that is all that is left for us.

I do not think a brand new person from outside will be able to deliver in less than 2 months. At this point, I would be happy with any of the Iranian coaches being considered...Daei, GlMo, GN, Hashemian, even Jalali.

Not much time left......

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            I know you probably think calling someone a "she" is an insult. You may want to study up on biology to learn to respect women. Too much to ask?!!!

I assure you that the vast majority of people on this board do not think calling someone a woman is an insult. So do yourself a favor and keep your misogynistic tendencies to yourself, as it reflects pretty poorly on the other users of this forum.
            Ummm he is calling her "she" because SHE is female. What are you even talking about? Lol.

Comment

Toole khers is not wrong because she is a woman she is wrong because her opinion is wrong

Comment

I was moved by this report. I appreciate what Daei did for this family who lost their husband/father in the IRGC downing of the Ukrainian flight number 752. The report says that everything was approved to give Daei the TM manager job except the approval from above (really? I thought IFF is supposed to be an independent body under FIFA governance or maybe not in Iran ).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166372...یژه-عکس

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sharing just so we can torture ourselves with how wonderful and relatively pain-free of a qualification we had.

Be sure that TM now has internal and external enemies who are working day and night to destroy it. Don't fall for their bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Once again you are spamming this useful thread with juvenile garbage. If you were not so insecure, you would be spending your time a little better.

Perhaps, spend the time you use for making childish memes on getting educated a bit better. Just a friendly suggestion. You will be better off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Sharing just so we can torture ourselves with how wonderful and relatively pain-free of a qualification we had.

Be sure that TM now has internal and external enemies who are working day and night to destroy it. Don't fall for their bullshit.
                        Yes, the good old days, when we did not have a heart attack every freaking game. It looks like IFF is doing its best so Iran does not qualify. For god's sake, two months left. Lets go and hire somebody already.

Comment

Once again you are spamming this useful thread with juvenile garbage. If you were not so insecure, you would be spending your time a little better.

Perhaps, spend the time you use for making childish memes on getting educated a bit better. Just a friendly suggestion. You will be better off.

PFDC and Sharif University forgive you.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            The ones like Ghalenoi or Daei that already failed big time with TM? What's the difference with De Biasi then?
                            cheaper option
                            accept local currency on local bankingsystem so no problems paying them
                            knows Iran, Iranian players / in the few week before WCQ important asset
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

FFIRI Reportedly Reaches Agreement with Gianni De Biasi
                              TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) will reportedly appoint Giovanni "Gianni" De Biasi as new head coach of Team Melli.

Italia transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio has reported that the Italian coach will pen a 30-month deal with the Iranian federation.

The ex-Udinese coach is expected to replace Marc Wilmots, who left Iran in early December following poor results in the 2022 World Cup qualification, within the next 48 hours.

Iran sits in third place in the group with six points from four games after defeats to Iraq and Bahrain.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ianni-de-biasi

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                                FFIRI Reportedly Reaches Agreement with Gianni De Biasi
                                TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) will reportedly appoint Giovanni "Gianni" De Biasi as new head coach of Team Melli.
                                Italia transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio has reported that the Italian coach will pen a 30-month deal with the Iranian federation.
                                The ex-Udinese coach is expected to replace Marc Wilmots, who left Iran in early December following poor results in the 2022 World Cup qualification, within the next 48 hours.
                                Iran sits in third place in the group with six points from four games after defeats to Iraq and Bahrain.
                                https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ianni-de-biasi

IFF spokesmen denied that.

فدراسیون فوتبال هیچ مذاکره ای با او نکرد

سرمربیگری دی بیاسی در تیم ملی شایعه است

سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال همه اخبار راجع به پیوستن سرمربی ایتالیایی به تیم ملی ایران را حاصل شایعات رسانه های ایتالیایی خواند.

Comment

Working...
                                X