Originally posted by armen View Post
    Taj hopes to have a new TM coach by Nowruz:

https://persiadigest.com/Team-Melli-...ntroduced-soon
    Here is the video:

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
      Here is the video:

[/QUOTE]

With some grooming and designer clothes Taj would be quite handsome.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
        With some grooming and designer clothes Taj would be quite handsome.
        You like baldies?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          You like baldies?
          Yeah, the groomed ones can be sexy. Taj has potential, this haji, i am khaki hezbollahi establishment look, needs to go.

Iranian men have potential, the problem is a lot of them are playing this khaki part or letting their moms and their wives be their stylists.

Some moms and wives do a very good job but it's not their job, they should go to the spa, take care of themselves.

Keep the fire burning...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
            Yeah, the groomed ones can be sexy. Taj has potential, this haji, i am khaki hezbollahi establishment look, needs to go.
            Iranian men have potential, the problem is a lot of them are playing this khaki part or letting their moms and their wives be their stylists.
            Make sure the person grooming u is stylish, benevolent and confident.
            Wow you have so much depth .. please enlighten us more

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
              Wow you have so much depth .. please enlighten us more
              Lol...don't be too serious...gorban sanah.

Comment

No domestic option for TM Coaching Job.

تاج

* گزینه داخلی برای تیم ملی مطرح نیست
                رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال درباره نام سرمربی بعدی تیم ملی افزود: اولا که گزینه داخلی مطرح نیست.

درثانی ما اسامی گزینه ها را به دو دلیل نمی توانیم بگوییم؛ اول اینکه اگر نامی از کسی برده شود قیمت آن مربی بالا خواهد رفت
                و دوم اینکه نامی اگر اعلام شود امکان دارد اظهار نظرهایی صورت بگیرد که شاید روند کار را کند کند.

Comment

Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                    Taj hopes to have a new TM coach by Nowruz:

https://persiadigest.com/Team-Melli-...ntroduced-soon

And .. his name is HAJI FIROUZ!! :-)

Comment

No domestic coach can do what CQ did so the idea of a watani coach is absurd. CQ broke the bar and elevated expectations too high. Also What Taj said about naming names makes sense. Let’s wait and see and judge when it happens or doesn’t happen ...for now we wait

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Thank God
                        More accurately: "Tanx God"!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

No domestic option for TM Coaching Job.

تاج

* گزینه داخلی برای تیم ملی مطرح نیست
                          رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال درباره نام سرمربی بعدی تیم ملی افزود: اولا که گزینه داخلی مطرح نیست.

درثانی ما اسامی گزینه ها را به دو دلیل نمی توانیم بگوییم؛ اول اینکه اگر نامی از کسی برده شود قیمت آن مربی بالا خواهد رفت
                          و دوم اینکه نامی اگر اعلام شود امکان دارد اظهار نظرهایی صورت بگیرد که شاید روند کار را کند کند.
                          Khodaro shokr, fantastic news
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            No domestic coach can do what CQ did so the idea of a watani coach is absurd. CQ broke the bar and elevated expectations too high. Also What Taj said about naming names makes sense. Let’s wait and see and judge when it happens or doesn’t happen ...for now we wait
                            What did Cq do that no one did before? Which bar did he break? I would disagree on raising expectations, I think he lowered expectations and was the master of this. The only way he could survive for 8 years was by lowering expectations. Next coach will undoubtedly be better than CQ as it will be a breath of fresh air, If of course IFF does not make the error of trying to keep his system going.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              What did Cq do that no one did before?
                              Answered well by exteemed member tooleh khers last year:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh.
                              Thanks for your comparison with Branko http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well..

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                And?! If anything your post shows my fairness and critical reasoning. I stand by all those statements and my previous statement as well. Do you see how there is no contradiction? Lol I know you don't as you have demonstrated time and time again with such posts. What did Cq do that no one did before him? Result wise and stats wise it has already been established that others were just as good or better.

Comment

Working...
                                X