TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 192

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,918 of 1918

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 487 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Beiranvand.... apparently he just got suspended for an undetermined number of matches for headbutting a player during the Tractor sazi game. Don't get me wrong, he's good but I'm really starting to lose respect for him. If I'm not mistaken this is the second time he gets suspended this year on top of that he's refused time and time again to leave for better leagues.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    Beiranvand.... apparently he just got suspended for an undetermined number of matches for headbutting a player during the Tractor sazi game. Don't get me wrong, he's good but I'm really starting to lose respect for him. If I'm not mistaken this is the second time he gets suspended this year on top of that he's refused time and time again to leave for better leagues.
    He was suspended for one match only. He will be there for Derby. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,868 Times in 4,160 Posts
    It's bizarre how 99% of our GKs have bad attitude and are ostly very cocky and temperamental. We've had only level-headed and classy keepers (TM level)

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    It's bizarre how 99% of our GKs have bad attitude and are ostly very cocky and temperamental. We've had only level-headed and classy keepers (TM level)
    remember how cocky Haghighi got after WC 14? In the 2015 Asian Cup vs Bahrain a long range shot missed the net and Haghighi did the 'no-no-no' gesture with his finger. We haven't seen him since the tournament lmao

Beira should have left to Europe when his name was circulating due to his performance in the WC, most notably his save on Ronaldo's PK

All that adversity he faced in his life, having his father be against his dream, running away from home, sleeping in the streets, all just to be a gulf league players. its a pity because he's world class
    SHOW TIME!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam van Dam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    the problem with iranian players once they become big they think they are god

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 487 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    This is something that CQ dealt with very well. He would not tolerate any sort of bad behavior.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,886 Times in 2,169 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    Even when they are bad they think they are cr7

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Wait..... are women gonna be allowed to go to the stadium for the Iran - Cambodia game?!!!!!!

آقای زمان*آبادی امروز تاکید کرد که "به طور حتم حضور زنان در بازی ایران و کامبوج به صورت گزینشی نخواهد بود" و "هر شخصی که به صورت اینترنتی بلیت تهیه کرد می*تواند در ورزشگاه آزادی حاضر شود".

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 556

You do not have permission to view the list of names.