X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

PFDC and Sharif University forgive you.
    You are easily the worst poster on this entire website, which is saying a lot. Please seek immediate professional help and stop spamming this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      IFF spokesmen denied that.

فدراسیون فوتبال هیچ مذاکره ای با او نکرد

سرمربیگری دی بیاسی در تیم ملی شایعه است

سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال همه اخبار راجع به پیوستن سرمربی ایتالیایی به تیم ملی ایران را حاصل شایعات رسانه های ایتالیایی خواند.
      I hope so!

22% win rate with Brescia

38% with Albania

40% with Deportivo Alaves

If true IFF is clearly looking for a short term solution to get the Iranian public off its back until we inevitably fail to qualify for the World Cup and then they can avoid paying for months/even a year!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Ok, what is your alternative given who is available and who would want to come to Iran?? It’s easy to criticise and yet not have an alternative, foreign or Vatani?

Yes, it’s stating the obvious that Daie didn’t do well in his last stint, however he continues to be an icon to rely on and create much needed lost TM credentials. He will not be a Federation’s Yes Man. Daie is far more experienced manager than when he last managed iran. He understand the regional football and has played in the Persian gulf. Enough boxes for me, you go and try to find your own boxes in an alternative. We are all ears! 👂

My point is the following: why try something that has already failed in the past?

In other words : try ANYONE else. The results aren't gonna be any worse than Daei's, and daei hasn't done anything since his last stint to prove that he can turn this team around. Any of the other Iranian candidates or foreign coaches in Iran. Even Gianni de Biasi would be a WAY better option. He may not have a stellar record, but he's coached a lot more than daei, in much higher caliber teams, and leagues. IFF themselves have stated that a foreign coach is on the table, so why go for someone who failed so miserably in the past?

I have a lot of respect for Daei, but I'm not gonna just blindly support him and lobby for him to become team Melli coach, just because of his status in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          IFF spokesmen denied that.

فدراسیون فوتبال هیچ مذاکره ای با او نکرد

سرمربیگری دی بیاسی در تیم ملی شایعه است

سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال همه اخبار راجع به پیوستن سرمربی ایتالیایی به تیم ملی ایران را حاصل شایعات رسانه های ایتالیایی خواند.
          For those of you who don't read Farsi, IFF spokesman officially denied any negotiations with De Biasi and said that he is not one of the TM HC candidates: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/5195/علویفدر...شته-است

Comment

best they go for stramachionni, they are such idiots. shit regime, shit IFF, can't wait until we get rid of them. Asian powerhouses would then fear Iran.

Comment

iran cant choose a damn coach for 2 months, we have a game in 2 months, why we cant choose someone in 2 month?i dont get it

Comment

Whatever happens, I hope they don't appoint Hashemian as the assistance coach. He proved to be useless!

Comment

I hope they don’t appoint an Irani coach for TM , but if they do then I hope it’s Ali Daie

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    I hope they don’t appoint an Irani coach for TM , but if they do then I hope it’s Ali Daie
                    I think Ali Daei is making a mistake to accept TM coaching Job , He has a better chance of president of IFF.
                    Registration has started and so far Hedayat Mombini ( Board member and head of refereeing Committee ) has applied.
                    Most of IFF relic can not run for the job because of age restriction.
                    Islamian and Azari and many more will register but Ali has a good chance.

Comment

You guys all talk about the coaches you hate but never say who you like from the choices we have? is this being political??

I really believe that Daei is the best option at this point so we should start dealing with it. The sooner the better.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        You guys all talk about the coaches you hate but never say who you like from the choices we have? is this being political??
                        I really believe that Daei is the best option at this point so we should start dealing with it. The sooner the better.

Agree, if we have to choose domestic coach, I would prefer Daei. I think knowledge wise, almost all of them are in same level, AN, Yahya and Daei but the good thing with Daei is his international experience, he's well known character, also liked and appreciated by players. I also think that he's learned his lesson and wont make same mistakes that he made last time he coached TM.

And last but not least, he is THE KING and the only one CQ really believed in

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Agree, if we have to choose domestic coach, I would prefer Daei. I think knowledge wise, almost all of them are in same level, AN, Yahya and Daei but the good thing with Daei is his international experience, he's well known character, also liked and appreciated by players. I also think that he's learned his lesson and wont make same mistakes that he made last time he coached TM.

And last but not least, he is THE KING and the only one CQ really believed in
                          His international experience is starting to get old and recently he only coached small Ipl teams with no or few acl games as non local competition.
                          Plus most of our tm players are legionnaires.
                          I prefer him as u23 u20 coach or Iff president

Comment

I prefer Nekounam as head coach and Mahdavikia as his assistant. Daei should become president of IFF because of his lacking knowledge of modern training methods
                            but on the other hand he has good exposure to FIFA

Comment

De Biase personally confirms he is negotiating with Iran and only details remain but nothing has been signed.

https://www-italiasera-it.cdn.amppro...quadra-di-a%2F

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

De Biase personally confirms he is negotiating with Iran and only details remain but nothing has been signed.

https://www-italiasera-it.cdn.amppro...quadra-di-a%2F
                                Another recipe for a distaster. Wilmots 2.0 incoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X