Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think someone mentioned that we now have an iranian-icelandic player in the NFL -> david bakhtiari
    not really related to soccer, but i thought it was cool

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
      i think someone mentioned that we now have an iranian-icelandic player in the NFL -> david bakhtiari
      On the same token we have an iranian walsh player in the Wales Rugby team playing in the Rugby world cup currently in Japan - Josh Navidi. He was the captain of Welsh U20 team. They have made it to the quaterfinals in the WC.

Comment

I was going to say what has that got to do with this subforum, until I realized that both are codes of football.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          On the same token we have an iranian walsh player in the Wales Rugby team playing in the Rugby world cup currently in Japan - Josh Navidi. He was the captain of Welsh U20 team. They have made it to the quaterfinals in the WC.
          Call them up to TM

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
            Bakhtiari has been in the NFL for sometime now. He was drafted in 2013 and plays offensive tackle for the GB Packers. If you like reading about Iranians in the NFL, read about Shahriar Pourdanesh. He was also an offensive tackle and actually had a good stint with the Redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Bakhtiari has been in the NFL for sometime now. He was drafted in 2013 and plays offensive tackle for the GB Packers. If you like reading about Iranians in the NFL, read about Shahriar Pourdanesh. He was also an offensive tackle and actually had a good stint with the Redskins.
              there was also TJ Houshmanzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                there was also TJ Houshmanzadeh
                Word. I forgot about him. He was a decent WR and I remember all the fun the announcers had with his last name.

Comment

Has anybody else noticed that the federation website ffiri.ir has not been reachable in the past three days?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Has anybody else noticed that the federation website ffiri.ir has not been reachable in the past three days?

:::::: USA Secret Cyberoperations

Ffiri Website Name:
                    ffiri.ir URL Checked:
                    no response Response Time:
                    unknownLast Down:
                    DOWN

Ffiri.ir is DOWN for everyone.
                    The server is not responding...

Now Bahrain Federation site is down too. but this one is hacked.

Website Name:
                    www.bfa.bh/en URL Checked:
                    341.25 ms. Response Time:
                    unknown Last Down:

Bfa.bh is giving 404 error.
                    The requested resource is not available...

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-20-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Eupen leading 3-2 in minute 76. Omid playing. He got a yellow card.

Go Omid!

Comment

Where is Saeid? probably coach still resting him because he is tired lol..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Will Iran remain as Asia's top ranked team in the next world rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Will Iran remain as Asia's top ranked team in the next world rankings?
                            we are much further but dont be surprise if we keep messing up we will go down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                What brainwash has been done to the brain of a young man like Torabi in that country is beyond comprehension. The only positive about his message is the fact that, he at least recognizes the country is on the path of destruction. He wants to save it, but doesn't know any better than just to "obey" the leader. Or may be that is his attempt to get back on the TM Roaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X