AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019 - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 878 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    Ended 0-0.

Jalal Hassan was the best player and got a point for his team.
    Poor play by Zob. They need to work on their finishing. Zob was very venerable on counter attacks and could have conceded a goal or two.
    Mansourian in this Monday's game proved that he is not a good coach.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AIrani For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 2,195 Posts
    Esteghlal have a game tommorow, and I just want to make it 100% clear that I will NOT be supporting them in Champions Leauge games as I have done so previously! I was heart-broken by humiliation of Iran by Esteghlal fans when they took a Japanese flag IN IRAN to the Perspolis final match against Kashima Antlers... I honestly don't care if you hate Perspolis (even though PERSPOLIS SUPPORTED YOU in your ACL games MOSTLY), it's the blatant disrespect and humiliation of the country of Iran, those soilders (many who were forced against their will) who left their families to spill blood against Iraq/fellow countrymen who lost their lives, and the fact that neither Perspolis or any other team have ever done this to each other! But this all changes from tommorow, you want to take a Japanese flag and be associated with Japan...? Fine, then we will see you as you wish to be precieved! You are now associated as you wished, a Japanese team, that resides within the confines of Iran (like an embassy). Tommorow, I will be holding up a Qatari flag for Al-Duhail, at least Qatar helps us with our football! Plus Al-Duhail have better well known players (Benatia, El-Arabi, Nakajima, Almoez-Ali,etc...) Esteghlal took every moment to trash, insult, and disrespect Perspolis and made Carlos Quieroz an excuse to fufill their agenda against Perspolis! When I say this, I say this from the bottom of my heart: I hope Al-Duhail will DESTROY Esteghlal tommorow and give them a taste of their own medicine! Their are certains lines you can cross, but disrepect against Iran and the fallen is not one of them!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." My friends being Al-Duhail, Al-Ain, and Al-Hilal.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Esteghlal have a game tommorow, and I just want to make it 100% clear that I will NOT be supporting them in Champions Leauge games as I have done so previously! I was heart-broken by humiliation of Iran by Esteghlal fans when they took a Japanese flag IN IRAN to the Perspolis final match against Kashima Antlers... I honestly don't care if you hate Perspolis (even though PERSPOLIS SUPPORTED YOU in your ACL games MOSTLY), it's the blatant disrespect and humiliation of the country of Iran, those soilders (many who were forced against their will) who left their families to spill blood against Iraq/fellow countrymen who lost their lives, and the fact that neither Perspolis or any other team have ever done this to each other! But this all changes from tommorow, you want to take a Japanese flag and be associated with Japan...? Fine, then we will see you as you wish to be precieved! You are now associated as you wished, a Japanese team, that resides within the confines of Iran (like an embassy). Tommorow, I will be holding up a Qatari flag for Al-Duhail, at least Qatar helps us with our football! Plus Al-Duhail have better well known players (Benatia, El-Arabi, Nakajima, Almoez-Ali,etc...) Esteghlal took every moment to trash, insult, and disrespect Perspolis and made Carlos Quieroz an excuse to fufill their agenda against Perspolis! When I say this, I say this from the bottom of my heart: I hope Al-Duhail will DESTROY Esteghlal tommorow and give them a taste of their own medicine! Their are certains lines you can cross, but disrepect against Iran and the fallen is not one of them!

As the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." My friends being Al-Duhail, Al-Ain, and Al-Hilal.
    this is dumb

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 2,195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermo View Post
    this is dumb
    NO, it's not dumb!!! I will tell you what is: people disrespecting the country and taking Japanese flags to the stadium in TEHRAN, IRAN! Such actions should not be forgiven, nor forgotten...

Anyone that supports Team Melli, Quieroz, and the players would never have done that!!! WE HAVE TM PLAYERS PLAYING FOR PERSPOLIS!!! This is absurd!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 3,151 Posts
    I am a Perspolisi but I will support all Iranian teams regardless of the actions of a few fans.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

lol a little overboard but you shouldnt be supporting esteghlal either way.. you think barca fans support madrid in the CL? no the opposite, they supports any team that faces madrid... you think man u fans support liverpool? or milan fans support inter? no way

These are club teams, not national teams. I want perspolis to lose every game.
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shayan_esteghlali For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 988 Posts
    Persepolis already losing 1-0 to Pakhator in the 6th minute at Azadi Stadium

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 421 Posts
    Pakhtakor 1 - Persepolis 0

9'minute

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 576 Posts
    the goal was both foul and offside ! but Perspolis CBs make stupid mistakes on that

Thanks
    Is this being shown on any English speaking channels?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 330

You do not have permission to view the list of names.