AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
    So with that logic last year since Perspolis made the ACL final you should thank CQ for he was still tm coach. Your logic doesn’t even make sense, Pers and SS lost bc the arab clubs had better players, coaches, tactics and infrastructure .
    Stats and dyscalculia are a horrible combination.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Stats and dyscalculia are a horrible combination.
      Agreed, this guy makes Baghdad Bob look like a genius in logic...

Comment

Not guy. Girl.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

More tea and shirini please.

Comment

So with that logic last year since Perspolis made the ACL final you should thank CQ for he was still tm coach. Your logic doesn’t even make sense, Pers and SS lost bc the arab clubs had better players, coaches, tactics and infrastructure .
            Yes surely creating hashieh for the team, creating division and animosity, shutting the league down, causing mass exodus from ipl for third rate Mozambican teams to be invited to his team had lots to do with Persepolis' success. 8 years!

Comment

so what exactly happened at that ZobAhan game, i didn't get a chance to watch

Comment

I think Tooleh Khers does appreciate CQ though:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Also here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

Certainly, Tooleh Khers rates CQ favourably compared to Branko:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Tooleh Khers always stands by previous comments, so you know that they agree with these comments. Damesh garm.

Comment

So far it has been established that you and Iranianarsenal11 are Iraqi geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I think Tooleh Khers does appreciate CQ though:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826
                    Also here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766
                    Certainly, Tooleh Khers rates CQ favourably compared to Branko:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094
                    Tooleh Khers always stands by previous comments, so you know that they agree with these comments. Damesh garm.

She also agreed that CQ had better stats than Branko as she agreed with the table showing CQ's better stats since the first time I posted it as it was clear and she had no disagreement about it. We could try to look beyond CQ's better stats that she agreed to but whether we like it or not stats are all that matter.

Comment

Can someone sum up what the fight in the Zob game was about? And who started it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Can someone sum up what the fight in the Zob game was about? And who started it?
                        Iraqi fans stormed the field and attacked the Zob Ahan players.
                        They were also throwing rocks, bottles, objects...

Zob Ahan players tried to defend themselves, but security was very poor.

AFC would shit all over Iran for such lax security and operations, but because the Iraqi FA is in bed with the Saudis and UAE, nothing will happen.

In short, the usual AFC amateur bazi.

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/20qkV

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

AFC would shit all over Iran for such lax security and operations, but because the Iraqi FA is in bed with the Saudis and UAE, nothing will happen.

If im not mistaken in the video it looks like the Iraqi players were telling their fans to stop??!!

I also some some sort of staff in the stadium doing nothing but I couldn't tell if they were security or not.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We could have used more Milad Fakhreddinis in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I thought Iraq was one of IR's proxies?
                                هر طرفی* که به نفع تون باشه به اون ور غش می*کنید.

Comment

Working...
                                X