• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHL 2 - PER 0

Minute 85.

Turn off the lights.

Comment

2-0 just like I said a few minutes ago. They scored again. And of course Alsoma with his brace. This guy always scores on our teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iranian players are horrendous in taking FKs behind the opponents box. Our teams waste 99% of these golden opportunities. We used to be great in taking these FKs

Comment

AHL 2 - PER 1

Shoja scored in 90+3.

Comment

Shoja scores with a header. 2-1

Comment

Kamal was really bad in the last 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Kamal was really bad in the last 15 minutes.

He is not even the shadow of himself. Doesn't deserve to start.

Comment

Ahli is shitty team, can't beleive Persepolis lost to them. Persepolis need to win their last two games, one home against Sadd and away against Pakhtakor.

Comment

This Budimir guy due to his physicality create lots of space for other strikers/wingers around or inside the box, he doesn't score often but he is quite useful for Persepolis. Alipour had a shitty day but he was alone also!

Comment

Damn Sadd beat Pakhtakor 2-1 and score the winner at 89 min. Now Persepolis probably need to win by two goals against Sadd to win the head to head.

Comment

I think Branko needs to rethink this attacking strategy.

It just looks like he tella the CMs/wingers to carry the ball forward as much as they can with 1v1 dribbling and then make something with our forwards.

Any half decently organized team will snuff that out

Comment

Alipour was trash today.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Alipour was trash today.
                            The whole team was. I hope Esteghlal and Zob will make up for this terrible loss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

PER has a very important match vs SEP this Friday in the IPL.

I don't think they were going all out to win the ACL match yesterday.

They put 30 minutes into that match but failed to score.

After that it was just damage control.

I think Branco's priority at this point is winning IPL.

If they win this Friday then they will concentrate on ACL.

And they still are in it sine only 3 points separates them from the top of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                I didn’t know Mansourian could speak English. Danesh garm, although not very fluent, but still good enough compared to many other Iranian coaches/players:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=69406

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                he played in germany, greece, and east asia, so he must have picked up a bit of english then
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X