No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis got robbed again with an offside goal.

Comment

Perspolis concedes an offside goal at 94’ thus losing 1-0

Esteghlal drew Al-Ain 1-2 at Azadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gooo Branko! Used to support all teams from IPL, now smile when Piroozi loses

Comment

Branko and conceding goals after the 85th minute. A story as old as the Persian Empire.

We need to snipe one of the better coaches these Arabs get from Spain/Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Perspolis concedes an offside goal at 94’ thus losing 1-0

Esteghlal drew Al-Ain 1-2 at Azadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Al ain is nowhere near the top team there were some years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              Hoping for Esteghlal to win & Perspolis to lose.
              I‘m a perspoli but until this brangoh and his traitor players are part of that club, i only want them to fail
              Then you're not a Persepolis fan. Sorry.

Comment

Both Perespolis and Esteghlal were killed by the referees today.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                  Hoping for Esteghlal to win & Perspolis to lose.
                  I‘m a perspoli but until this brangoh and his traitor players are part of that club, i only want them to fail
                  What?! You’d rather support the Sokhrabi teams rather than the great almighty Fajr Sepasi?!?! Are you sure you are from Shiraz my brother?

Comment

Tuesday March 12 was not a good for our football.

In Beach soccer, Iran lost to Oman 3 - 4. very close game. Now it is in second position in its group and has to face Japan which is the first team in its group. Tough match. Losing to japan, Iran will have no chance for another two years, especially for WC opportunities.

Heartbreaker: Persepolis conceded a goal in min. 90+ and lost the game. Although Al Sad was a better side, they could have tied the game.

Esteghlal tied its game in Tehran with Al-Ain 1 - 1. Esteghlal was a better team.

LOL. IFF because of no money cannot find a national coach.

Losing to Japan in AFC was a disaster for our National team. We could have had two friendlies in FIFA days by now.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

Losing to Japan in AFC was a disaster for our National team. We could have had two friendlies in FIFA days by now.
                      There's no excuse. We could have had a caretaker take over the team so we could use the FIFA days in March as well.

Comment

This takes me back pre-CQ era where we had so many “heartbreaks” to teams that were not on our level or even on our level. I think it’ll be like this for awhile, pending a TM coach. If the coach is like a branko or Schafer level—-we better get used to almosts, ifs, excuses and not reaching our potential

Comment

AFC surrenders to illegal Saudi pressure on its official broadcaster - will live-stream matches featuring Saudi Arabian clubs in the AFC Asian Champions League for free into Saudi Arabia on the AFC’s own digital channels
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...essure_on_its/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

As a team melli first! Fan. I'd like to thank Al-Sadd for their win today. Real Team melli fans were all supporting you today. Good job.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              AFC surrenders to illegal Saudi pressure on its official broadcaster - will live-stream matches featuring Saudi Arabian clubs in the AFC Asian Champions League for free into Saudi Arabia on the AFC’s own digital channels
                              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...essure_on_its/
                              I don't even get how this is possible. They're walking all over a contract.
                              Yet every other country in AFC is bound by these same rules and broadcast rights.

F*** AFC.

Comment

As per Hassan Roshan CQ destroyed our league and then left Iran. But why is it that this year in ACL
                                the top two Iranian clubs are getting ass whooped when last year ( when CQ was so ever present) PErsepolis reached the final ???!! And this is the “amazing” Hassan rowshan commenting !!

Comment

Working...
                                X