No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha so ref did all he could for home team to win, they even got in front after 5 min, but Zob takes it home!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      haha so ref did all he could for home team to win, they even got in front after 5 min, but Zob takes it home!
      Yes I hope he gets his gift anyway.

But the coach is in trouble.

Comment

What an incredible win. Mansourian has something special when it comes to ACL.

Once again we prove to Arab teams that money isn't everything.

Comment

Let's give credit to Daash Mansour, he is doing a good job in ACL so far with a very young team.

And remember this guy, Cherahgali, he is a Ghollizadeh look alike in all aspects, physical and play style but is a right footed player.

Comment

goals and highlights:

With Iranian commentator:
            https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%AE%D9%84%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Good win for ZOB. But they have the worst defence in our whole league.

Comment

Well done Zob Ahan, they continue to make us happy in the ACL competitions.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Zob kits are very nice

Comment

This guy Arsalan Motahari of Zob, used to be decent prospect of U23, he did pretty decent with Naft and that is the reason why he is reunited with Mansourian, but like many young footballers in Iran, he got wasted, spent last year in Omani league, and back to IPL now, he is 26, i had some hope on him when i saw him with U23 few years back. Seems like many others lack maturity!

Comment

I am HAPPY and DELIGHTED with Zob's win.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Todays games:

Esteghlal - Al-Ain, 16:30 CET
                        Al-Sadd - Perspolis, 16:45 CET

Comment

Id be happy with an ACL win for our club teams to compensate for the sad Asian cup exit !

Comment

Hoping for Esteghlal to win & Perspolis to lose.
                            I‘m a perspoli but until this brangoh and his traitor players are part of that club, i only want them to fail

Comment

Perspolis displayed some moments of great attacking football and almost scored.

Kamyabinia plays so stupid. Always making unnecessary fouls, resulting in getting unnecessary cards. He was lucky for not having received a yellow this time around.

Comment

Dammit Perspolis wasting scoring chances left and right. You know what they say about what happens if you keep missing your scoring chances...

All around one of the best Asian football matches I have seen in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X