AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Why should an Esteghlal fan support Persepolis, and vice versa, in the Asian Champions League? It doesn't happen for clubs in other countries that their fans support each other, why would clubs based in Iran be any different

These are clubs, not countries, and in both cases recently their interests have not only been unaligned with, but been completely at odds with the national team in their country. Esteghlal in 2014 and Persepolis over the last 2-3 years.
    I didn't say to support each other, I said to not be like the trash fanbases of the world in bashing the other team out of spite. If we won today, and Esteghlal lost? Good time to banter.

We didn't win against a poor Pakhtakor.

Calling out poisonous fan behavior has its place. I can't even go on Brighton's Instagram page without it being flooded with Iranians talking about Jahanbakhsh on every post(even the nonrelated ones) or seeing our fans attack the pages of players/teams/celebrities/anyone really. It is a poor reflection of who we are.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I didn't say to support each other, I said to not be like the trash fanbases of the world in bashing the other team out of spite. If we won today, and Esteghlal lost? Good time to banter.

We didn't win against a poor Pakhtakor.

Calling out poisonous fan behavior has its place. I can't even go on Brighton's Instagram page without it being flooded with Iranians talking about Jahanbakhsh on every post(even the nonrelated ones) or seeing our fans attack the pages of players/teams/celebrities/anyone really. It is a poor reflection of who we are.
      Bro, I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Congratulations to Al-Duhail for defeating the Japanese team, they have gone a long way in their football!
        This is such immature post. C'mon folks we're not kids here. Uhhhh not quite sure about that though...

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          I think there's a strong possibility that NO Iranian clubs will qualify for the Round of 16. Perspolis and Esteghlal are both in strong groups while ZobAhan simply sucks and can't beat an Iraqi team at home. The quality of our clubs and league is simply poor now.
          This is what happens when a nobody coach like Mansourian gets to coach a huge club like Zobahan without even having to work his way up to Zobahan!! Only in Iran nobody’s become somebody’s !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            This is what happens when a nobody coach like Mansourian gets to coach a huge club like Zobahan without even having to work his way up to Zobahan!! Only in Iran nobody’s become somebody’s !
            Puppet running a shit show! This is what ZZ gets for getting rid of Namazi. ZZ played beautiful under him, and replace him with the shitty Mansourian.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              I will agree with you partially... There are still much worse options than Mansourian.. Plus lets not forget the success he had at Naft Tehran getting that team to the R16 of ACL.

Comment

It's just one game.

Still 5 more to go.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  It's just one game.

Still 5 more to go.

Relax and enjoy the ride.
                  Exactly!

Comment

NSR 1 - ZOB 2

Late in the first half.

ZOB came back from a goal down, 2 central defenders scoring for them.

Comment

NSR 2 - ZOB 2, minute 60.

Penalty called for NSR, Keeper saves the first attempt but ref gives a re-take.

Hong Kong ref is getting a gift tonight from the Semites.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        NSR 2 - ZOB 2, minute 60.

Penalty called for NSR, Keeper saves the first attempt but ref gives a re-take.

Hong Kong ref is getting a gift tonight from the Semites.
                        And missed a PK for Zob in the first half

Comment

20 min left, live stream:
                          http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...090&ci=53&si=1

Comment

Ref calls another penalty for NSR.

This time he kicks it out.

about 5 minutes left.

Comment

And ZOB scores in the 90th minute.

NSR 2 - ZOB 3

Only added time left.

Comment

Final score:

NSR 2 - ZOB 3

13th place team in the IPL team beats the 2nd place team in the Saudi league.

Iraqi team beat the UAE team 5-0 in the other match.

Standings:

ZAV 4
                                ZOB 4
                                WAL 3
                                NSR 0

Comment

Working...
                                X