AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    If im not mistaken in the video it looks like the Iraqi players were telling their fans to stop??!!
    I also some some sort of staff in the stadium doing nothing but I couldn't tell if they were security or not.
    I noticed that too....I wouldn’t expect anything else though even if Iraqis don’t like Iranians and vise versa. The game is not meant to be a battle field and professional athletes almost always respect that
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      I thought Iraq was one of IR's proxies?
      هر طرفی* که به نفع تون باشه به اون ور غش می*کنید.
      No. Their FA is an area that has consistently been against Iran and parroted Saudi bosses.

Comment

Although it was a tense environment throughout the whole game, I think what really instigated it all was when Fakhredini grabbed his dick as he was walking towards the Iraqi fans. After that it really got heated.

I believe I also saw another Zob player (or was it Fakhredini again?) throwing something (don’t know if it was a stone or not) into the stands where Iraqi fans were seated.

Even so, it still doesn’t justify the fans storming the pitch though.
        Last edited by Amin_; 05-10-2019, 12:05 AM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hopefully the arogh federation will be banned from hosting any more games ever as they have demonstrated they are not a safe country.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            Although it was a tense environment throughout the whole game, I think what really instigated it all was when Fakhredini grabbed his dick as he was walking towards the Iraqi fans. After that it really got heated.

I believe I also saw another Zob player (or was it Fakhredini again?) throwing something (don’t know if it was a stone or not) into the stands where Iraqi fans were seated.

Even so, it still doesn’t justify the fans storming the pitch though.
            Fans were throwing stones all through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Fans were throwing stones all through the game.
              I’m not sure they were throwing stones throughout the entire game, I think they started throwing stuff towards the end as things started getting heated. But yeah, they were throwing stuff towards the end, it’s not as if what the Zob player grabbed and threw back was already on the pitch, I’m sure it was thrown first by a fan. Anyway, you rarely see a football player pick up stones or whatever and just throw it into the stands where many other people including families and kids are sitting.

I think both parties were wrong in their own ways. Our players should have thicker skins and don’t let fans shouting things or whatever get into their heads so easily (and I’m not speaking about this game, but in general as Iranians always are a victim of our emotions). Btw Fakhredini has a history for being a pain in the ass at times.

Anyway if a foreign team came to Azadi and their players started grabbing their dicks and showing it to our fans and throwing stuff into the stands (even if a few fans had thrown stuff first), our fans would get very angry as well.

But let me be clear: Whatever happened, nothing justifies fans rushing into the pitch and I think the club or the Iraqi FA should be punished.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                I’m not sure they were throwing stones throughout the entire game, I think they started throwing stuff towards the end as things started getting heated. But yeah, they were throwing stuff towards the end, it’s not as if what the Zob player grabbed and threw back was already on the pitch, I’m sure it was thrown first by a fan. Anyway, you rarely see a football player pick up stones or whatever and just throw it into the stands where many other people including families and kids are sitting.

I think both parties were wrong in their own ways. Our players should have thicker skins and don’t let fans shouting things or whatever get into their heads so easily (and I’m not speaking about this game, but in general as Iranians always are a victim of our emotions). Btw Fakhredini has a history for being a pain in the ass at times.

Anyway if a foreign team came to Azadi and their players started grabbing their dicks and showing it to our fans and throwing stuff into the stands (even if a few fans had thrown stuff first), our fans would get very angry as well.

But let me be clear: Whatever happened, nothing justifies fans rushing into the pitch and I think the club or the Iraqi FA should be punished.
                Agreed, it wasn't classy behavior... but what really ticked of the Al-Zawraa fans was the last minute equalizer.

Fault is still with the stadium organizers and FA. There will always be hostile stadiums and fans - you just need to make sure you have the proper security and accommodations.

Comment

Iraqi fans behavior is not justifiable by any means. However by the same token, a professional player will never react to the spectators chants, no matter what the meaning of it may imply. Our players are typically too emotional. Especially when it comes to playing these instigative Persian Gulf countries.

They need to be more composed and focused only on football and their tactics. What the opponents player and how they behave, and also how their fans treat them in stadium should not affect their performance or temper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

2 kalam az madare aroos khanoum.

Houman Khepel: Failure of Persepolis and Esteghlal in ACL is because of Queiroz LOOOL!!!!!!!

Comment

Afazeli seems to still be high from his 2008-09 Ali Daei days.

I’m sure he and his thief wife read the forums. So here’s a message:

Houman Afazeli, you sir are an idiot. Just because you assisted Ali Daei and half ass managed relegated clubs (failing at it too), doesn’t give you the right to voice your opinion regarding everything football related.

There are the Firooz Karimis, Gholamhossein Peyrovanis, and company who are more knowledgeable and better vatani coaches than you are.

I still can’t believe how this guy ended up coaching our Omid team. And then this ass clown gives himself the right to speak about our football, when his wife steals from Team Melli. You shouldn’t even be analyzing. Afshin Ghotbi is a better analyst than you. I hope you enjoyed that stolen Team Melli money you thief.

Gomsho Agha, gomsho..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I’m sure he and his thief wife read the forums.
                        Some say she is actually a member here.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

ZOB vs NSR has been postponed indefinitely according to AFC.

ZOB is in Karbala already for the match that was scheduled for tomorrow.

I guess the Saudi's yellowed their pants and begged AFC for mercy!

Comment

YA MAHDI!

PER 1 - SAD 0....Minute 17

Comment

Xavi going out in style posing for a team picture with the Red Storm!

Comment

Torabi's super goal minutes ago!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/191...%D8%A8%DB%8C-)

Comment

Working...
                                X