AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019 - Page 27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,755 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Fans were throwing stones all through the game.
    I’m not sure they were throwing stones throughout the entire game, I think they started throwing stuff towards the end as things started getting heated. But yeah, they were throwing stuff towards the end, it’s not as if what the Zob player grabbed and threw back was already on the pitch, I’m sure it was thrown first by a fan. Anyway, you rarely see a football player pick up stones or whatever and just throw it into the stands where many other people including families and kids are sitting.

I think both parties were wrong in their own ways. Our players should have thicker skins and don’t let fans shouting things or whatever get into their heads so easily (and I’m not speaking about this game, but in general as Iranians always are a victim of our emotions). Btw Fakhredini has a history for being a pain in the ass at times.

Anyway if a foreign team came to Azadi and their players started grabbing their dicks and showing it to our fans and throwing stuff into the stands (even if a few fans had thrown stuff first), our fans would get very angry as well.

But let me be clear: Whatever happened, nothing justifies fans rushing into the pitch and I think the club or the Iraqi FA should be punished.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amin_ For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,001 Times in 6,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amin_ View Post
    I’m not sure they were throwing stones throughout the entire game, I think they started throwing stuff towards the end as things started getting heated. But yeah, they were throwing stuff towards the end, it’s not as if what the Zob player grabbed and threw back was already on the pitch, I’m sure it was thrown first by a fan. Anyway, you rarely see a football player pick up stones or whatever and just throw it into the stands where many other people including families and kids are sitting.

I think both parties were wrong in their own ways. Our players should have thicker skins and don’t let fans shouting things or whatever get into their heads so easily (and I’m not speaking about this game, but in general as Iranians always are a victim of our emotions). Btw Fakhredini has a history for being a pain in the ass at times.

Anyway if a foreign team came to Azadi and their players started grabbing their dicks and showing it to our fans and throwing stuff into the stands (even if a few fans had thrown stuff first), our fans would get very angry as well.

But let me be clear: Whatever happened, nothing justifies fans rushing into the pitch and I think the club or the Iraqi FA should be punished.
    Agreed, it wasn't classy behavior... but what really ticked of the Al-Zawraa fans was the last minute equalizer.

Fault is still with the stadium organizers and FA. There will always be hostile stadiums and fans - you just need to make sure you have the proper security and accommodations.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,877 Times in 4,163 Posts
    Iraqi fans behavior is not justifiable by any means. However by the same token, a professional player will never react to the spectators chants, no matter what the meaning of it may imply. Our players are typically too emotional. Especially when it comes to playing these instigative Persian Gulf countries.

They need to be more composed and focused only on football and their tactics. What the opponents player and how they behave, and also how their fans treat them in stadium should not affect their performance or temper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,220 Times in 1,993 Posts
    2 kalam az madare aroos khanoum.

Houman Khepel: Failure of Persepolis and Esteghlal in ACL is because of Queiroz LOOOL!!!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,868 Times in 4,527 Posts
    Afazeli seems to still be high from his 2008-09 Ali Daei days.

I’m sure he and his thief wife read the forums. So here’s a message:

Houman Afazeli, you sir are an idiot. Just because you assisted Ali Daei and half ass managed relegated clubs (failing at it too), doesn’t give you the right to voice your opinion regarding everything football related.

There are the Firooz Karimis, Gholamhossein Peyrovanis, and company who are more knowledgeable and better vatani coaches than you are.

I still can’t believe how this guy ended up coaching our Omid team. And then this ass clown gives himself the right to speak about our football, when his wife steals from Team Melli. You shouldn’t even be analyzing. Afshin Ghotbi is a better analyst than you. I hope you enjoyed that stolen Team Melli money you thief.

Gomsho Agha, gomsho..
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,128 Times in 5,897 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I’m sure he and his thief wife read the forums.
    Some say she is actually a member here.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ZOB vs NSR has been postponed indefinitely according to AFC.

ZOB is in Karbala already for the match that was scheduled for tomorrow.

I guess the Saudi's yellowed their pants and begged AFC for mercy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    YA MAHDI!

PER 1 - SAD 0....Minute 17

Banned

Thanks
    Xavi going out in style posing for a team picture with the Red Storm!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Torabi's super goal minutes ago!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 298

You do not have permission to view the list of names.