No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dame esfahaniha garm... zob ahan with a clutch win over al gooz and shotor Taremi 😂

Comment

I Was ready to call for Mansourians head. Thank God ZZ won. THis team played much better under Namazi than this puppet.

Comment

Yes, Zob's win came as a surprise. They did not take Al-Kuwait seriously and played a poor football. They turned around against a good Qatari team on Tuesday. I am happy they won.
        Saipa conceded two late goals. It should have been avoided.

Overall, I am happy one of our teams made it to the next stage. Now, Iran has three teams going to group stage.

it was good to see Zob's players and coaching staff happy.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Watched the goals of both games. Happy to see that most of them are nice goals. Asia is improving

Comment

In 1 hour start
            Zob Ahan vs Al Zahwra (Iraq)

Comment

Tomorrow

Persepolis vs Pahktakor ( Uzbekistan)

Al Duhail( Qatar) Vs Esteghlal Tehran

Comment

Finally a Iraq team back to ACL so i expect very hard game for Zob Ahan

Comment

It's all ZOB so far.

But Jalal Hassan is playing like superman and does not let them score.

Comment

I can't believe how many opportunities Zob Ahan has missed this game.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ended 0-0.

Jalal Hassan was the best player and got a point for his team.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        Ended 0-0.

Jalal Hassan was the best player and got a point for his team.
                        Poor play by Zob. They need to work on their finishing. Zob was very venerable on counter attacks and could have conceded a goal or two.
                        Mansourian in this Monday's game proved that he is not a good coach.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Esteghlal have a game tommorow, and I just want to make it 100% clear that I will NOT be supporting them in Champions Leauge games as I have done so previously! I was heart-broken by humiliation of Iran by Esteghlal fans when they took a Japanese flag IN IRAN to the Perspolis final match against Kashima Antlers... I honestly don't care if you hate Perspolis (even though PERSPOLIS SUPPORTED YOU in your ACL games MOSTLY), it's the blatant disrespect and humiliation of the country of Iran, those soilders (many who were forced against their will) who left their families to spill blood against Iraq/fellow countrymen who lost their lives, and the fact that neither Perspolis or any other team have ever done this to each other! But this all changes from tommorow, you want to take a Japanese flag and be associated with Japan...? Fine, then we will see you as you wish to be precieved! You are now associated as you wished, a Japanese team, that resides within the confines of Iran (like an embassy). Tommorow, I will be holding up a Qatari flag for Al-Duhail, at least Qatar helps us with our football! Plus Al-Duhail have better well known players (Benatia, El-Arabi, Nakajima, Almoez-Ali,etc...) Esteghlal took every moment to trash, insult, and disrespect Perspolis and made Carlos Quieroz an excuse to fufill their agenda against Perspolis! When I say this, I say this from the bottom of my heart: I hope Al-Duhail will DESTROY Esteghlal tommorow and give them a taste of their own medicine! Their are certains lines you can cross, but disrepect against Iran and the fallen is not one of them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bui1WvInsXW/

As the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." My friends being Al-Duhail, Al-Ain, and Al-Hilal.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Esteghlal have a game tommorow, and I just want to make it 100% clear that I will NOT be supporting them in Champions Leauge games as I have done so previously! I was heart-broken by humiliation of Iran by Esteghlal fans when they took a Japanese flag IN IRAN to the Perspolis final match against Kashima Antlers... I honestly don't care if you hate Perspolis (even though PERSPOLIS SUPPORTED YOU in your ACL games MOSTLY), it's the blatant disrespect and humiliation of the country of Iran, those soilders (many who were forced against their will) who left their families to spill blood against Iraq/fellow countrymen who lost their lives, and the fact that neither Perspolis or any other team have ever done this to each other! But this all changes from tommorow, you want to take a Japanese flag and be associated with Japan...? Fine, then we will see you as you wish to be precieved! You are now associated as you wished, a Japanese team, that resides within the confines of Iran (like an embassy). Tommorow, I will be holding up a Qatari flag for Al-Duhail, at least Qatar helps us with our football! Plus Al-Duhail have better well known players (Benatia, El-Arabi, Nakajima, Almoez-Ali,etc...) Esteghlal took every moment to trash, insult, and disrespect Perspolis and made Carlos Quieroz an excuse to fufill their agenda against Perspolis! When I say this, I say this from the bottom of my heart: I hope Al-Duhail will DESTROY Esteghlal tommorow and give them a taste of their own medicine! Their are certains lines you can cross, but disrepect against Iran and the fallen is not one of them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bui1WvInsXW/

As the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." My friends being Al-Duhail, Al-Ain, and Al-Hilal.
                            this is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              this is dumb
                              NO, it's not dumb!!! I will tell you what is: people disrespecting the country and taking Japanese flags to the stadium in TEHRAN, IRAN! Such actions should not be forgiven, nor forgotten...

Anyone that supports Team Melli, Quieroz, and the players would never have done that!!! WE HAVE TM PLAYERS PLAYING FOR PERSPOLIS!!! This is absurd!

Comment

I am a Perspolisi but I will support all Iranian teams regardless of the actions of a few fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X