• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 for Duhail now.
    Poor performance by both PP and EsEs.

Comment

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Defae sooraakhe Esteghlal [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2299][emoji2299][emoji2299]

Toothless Branko playing as if a home draw is satisfactory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Keano; 03-05-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Defame sooraakhe Esteghlali [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2299][emoji2299][emoji2299]

Toothless Branko playing as if a home draw is satisfactory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Absolutely idiotic especially when they have Al Ahli and Al Saad in their group. They needed to obtain 6 points from Pakhator to have a good chance.

Beiranvand, Alipour, and Torabi are wasting their times in Perspolis and IPL all together

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Absolutely idiotic especially when they have Al Ahli and Al Saad in their group. They needed to obtain 6 points from Pakhator to have a good chance.

Beiranvand, Alipour, and Torabi are wasting their times in Perspolis and IPL all together
          As if either one of those players could play outside of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            2-0 for Duhail now.
            Poor performance by both PP and EsEs.
            I agree poor performance.

Both Persepolis and Esteghlal played poorly.

Persepolis in Azadi tied with Paktakor of Uzbek 1 - 1

Esteghlal 0 Al Dohail 2

Persepolis players looked tired, disorganized. They have a new young player named Naderi.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
              As if either one of those players could play outside of Iran.
              Very easily they could. All 3 have the talent to play in Europe.

Comment

Torabi has been a total bust since his move to PER.

He needs to get on with it.

Comment

I'd already rated Esteghlal's chances of advancing in this group as very very slim, even before today's game, but now I'm convinced that we have close to zero chance of advancing. The other teams are simply just way too strong. Combine the strength of these teams with a day-off from Esteghlal like today and you will get these scorelines.
                  I'd be surprised if Esteghlal managed to get more than 3 points in this group.

Perspolis just wasted 2 points in their easiest game, at least easiest on paper.

Zob Ahan this year is just too weak to compete in this competition. The only team having a chance of advancing to the next round is PP.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Duhail is a complete team now. They had issue in defense which they fixed it by getting Benatia. It will be hard to beat Sadd and Duhail this year.

Comment

Al Hilal's squad tho. Good luck to iranian teams trying to beat Al Sadd, Al Duhail, and Al Hilal. We need to throw away this competition this year because we have zero chance this year.

Comment

Farmers tournament
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Very easily they could. All 3 have the talent to play in Europe.
                          Beiranvand and Torabi definitely.

I'm fairly confident I can defend Alipour with how poor his tactical understanding along with his movement. So he would get slaughtered in Europe. Midtable Turkish League being his Mt. Everest level peak.

Comment

Congratulations to Al-Duhail for defeating the Japanese team, they have gone a long way in their football!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Congratulations to Al-Duhail for defeating the Japanese team, they have gone a long way in their football!
                              Can we avoid becoming like the loosebazi that is 12 yr old Real Madrid/Barca supporters.

We didnt do much better. We cant beat Pakhtakor at home and they only have 3 Uzbek NT caliber players.

Comment

Why should an Esteghlal fan support Persepolis, and vice versa, in the Asian Champions League? It doesn't happen for clubs in other countries that their fans support each other (watch BT Sport now and see what former professional players say about rival club, of course they say they want them to lose) why would fans/clubs based in Iran be any different?

These are clubs, not countries, and in both cases recently their interests have not only been unaligned with, but been completely at odds with the national team in their country. Esteghlal in 2014 and Persepolis over the last 2-3 years.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X