AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    Lol where are the Branco fans now? They where talking shit against Qeuroz for months.

Iran has amazing talents but these players won’t grow if their is shitty Infrastructure & coaches.
    What Carlos did was amazing we never went twice to the World Cup gave Spain and Portugal a hard time.

We can’t expect more with this system in Iran, I’m sorry it’s just the truth we haven’t won anything in the last 40 years......
    only 1991 Esteghlal champions league but compare it to other countries how many times they already have won a tournament

And just think about talents we had Ali daei , mahdavikia, bagheri, Hashemian, Ali Karim. These players could have become one of the best players in the world if they had the Propper training at youth

I will always support CQ without him we would never gone to WC2014 especially thanks for finding Reza and Ashkan.
    The team he constantly improved and changed like Rahman and our defence where he was focused on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10+ years ago the only problems our coaches had to deal with were piss poor Arab teams that got a lucky counter, score, and park the bus team. Now they have invested and have foreigners (coaches/academy for NT or actual players like Giovinco/Gomis who can harm us. ) Stagnation is real. We have not redone our tactics while they have theirs.

Brankos approach is the same as the one he has had for 12 years. We need a youth rehaul and that wont happen until we crack down on dalals and player favoritism at the youth level

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      10+ years ago the only problems our coaches had to deal with were piss poor Arab teams that got a lucky counter, score, and park the bus team. Now they have invested and have foreigners (coaches/academy for NT or actual players like Giovinco/Gomis who can harm us. ) Stagnation is real. We have not redone our tactics while they have theirs.

Brankos approach is the same as the one he has had for 12 years. We need a youth rehaul and that wont happen until we crack down on dalals and player favoritism at the youth level
      Last week we beat these stacked Saudi teams with the same Giovinco/Gomis and now it is the end of the world because we lost againt them.
      One day Germany is world champions, the other day they finished dead last behind SK.

Even with their millions $$ + World class coachs & Players + our own shortcomings and limitations we are on par with them.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Last week we beat these stacked Saudi teams with the same Giovinco/Gomis and now it is the end of the world because we lost againt them.
        One day Germany is world champions, the other day they finished dead last behind SK.
        Even with their millions $$ + World class coachs & Players + our own shortcomings and limitations we are on par with them.
        It's not the end of the world but a sign of how things have changed.

They first applied these principles to Clubs and now NTs. Look Qatar won an Asian cup in their quick rise before we have been able to in 40+ years. If we stay stagnant they will eventually go ahead of us.

We shouldn't be satisfied with being on par with these Arabs either. We should be looking to excel beyond.
        Last edited by perspolis#1; 04-25-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Their clubs have been ahead of us for the last 2 decades. With the money they spend on players, coaches and infrastructure, it’s very hard to compete with them. Once every 6-7 years or so one of our clubs might put up a decent fight and make it to the semifinals or the final, but that’s more of an incident rather than the norm.

With the shitty one year contracts and players constantly leaving, we make it even harder for ourselves. Look at Esteghlal. We were finally building a decent team, then we lost the core of our team and players like Majid Hosseini, Omid Ebrahimi, Thiam etc. all left and we got semi decent players in return who all need to adjust for a while, and usually after a season after they’ve finally adjusted, most will probably leave and we’ll be back at square one again.
          Last edited by Amin_; 04-25-2019, 11:08 AM.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It's not the end of the world but a sign of how things have changed.

They first applied these principles to Clubs and now NTs. Look Qatar won an Asian cup in their quick rise before we have been able to in 40+ years. If we stay stagnant they will eventually go ahead of us.

We shouldn't be satisfied with being on par with these Arabs either. We should be looking to excel beyond.
            Asian cup doesn't mean anything. Uzbekistan and Iraq did good and didn't qualify for WC after.

90% of ACL clubs (west) are arab, that's logical you often find them in final or as winner. When it is not UAE, it is qatar or KSA. They can do whatever they want, win as much asian crappy competitions they want. If we have more legionnaire than them, TM will be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Asian cup doesn't mean anything. Uzbekistan and Iraq did good and didn't qualify for WC after.

90% of ACL clubs (west) are arab, that's logical you often find them in final or as winner. When it is not UAE, it is qatar or KSA. They can do whatever they want, win as much asian crappy competitions they want. If we have more legionnaire than them, TM will be safe.
              Are you seeing it from a TM perspective?

Look I love the fact that on average our players have 300000x the gheyrat of Arab players. But sometimes that is not enough to pump out wins. They are setting up systems to ship their players abroad by buying out clubs that are midtable/minnows in good leagues like Belgium/Spain. That's going to eventually get a solid team. If we don't improve our standards but instead keep hoping we discover gems like Daei/Karimi/Azmoun we will go through dark ages like in 2007-2011 again.

We should be looking to improve our league as much as our TM. An improved league=better standards for players=better training=larger pool of eligible TM players=more competition=better squad.

We can't keep hoping to get guys like Gucci, Ashkan, Ghoddos on board to sustain the legionnaire numbers.

Comment

Are you seeing it from a TM perspective?
                Look I love the fact that on average our players have 300000x the gheyrat of Arab players. But sometimes that is not enough to pump out wins. They are setting up systems to ship their players abroad by buying out clubs that are midtable/minnows in good leagues like Belgium/Spain. That's going to eventually get a solid team. If we don't improve our standards but instead keep hoping we discover gems like Daei/Karimi/Azmoun we will go through dark ages like in 2007-2011 again.
                We should be looking to improve our league as much as our TM. An improved league=better standards for players=better training=larger pool of eligible TM players=more competition=better squad.
                We can't keep hoping to get guys like Gucci, Ashkan, Ghoddos on board to sustain the legionnaire numbers.
                It is not like we will have a top class league anytime soon, specially considering we are in Asia and our current situation. The goal should be to send players in Europe ASAP and not retain them in our league. I don't care that SS was weaken by Hosseini departure for Europe. I rather have that than Abdulraham staying all his career in Al whatever. I am ok with a dinamo zagreb situation: weak league but send players in mass in top league.

Our league should just serve to teach one thing or two to our promising players before sending them in Europe. Thanksfully arabs even offer us the luck to play the like of Gomis/Giovinco for free and gain some international experience!
                They ship their players in Europe for some months while we have established players that finished best scorer of Holland, greece, are player of the week in Europa league. When it will their case too I will start to be afraid.

Comment

Zob Ahan Damet garm, aberoomoono kharidi. This edition of ACL must have been one of our overall worst displays ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zob Ahan fans and team were attacked violently by Iraqi fans. They stormed the field and hit players. Very bad things could have happened. There was no security.

AFC will do nothing. If it was Iran we would be banned for 2 years.

Comment

Eyval Mazaheri. More tea and shirini please.

شب گذشته در هفته پنجم لیگ قهرمانان آسیا دو تیم ذوب آهن اصفهان و الزورای عراق به مصاف هم رفتند که این بازی با تساوی 2-2 به پایان رسید و ذوب آهن راهی مرحله بعد شد.

در اواخر بازی شاهد حواشی بسیاری بودیم. رشید مظاهری در پستی اینستاگرامی نوشت:

خداروشکر تونستیم با این تساوی برابر الزورا به مرحله یک هشتم لیگ قهرمانان اسیا صعود کنیم.....
                      اصلا جو ورزشگاه قابل توصیف نبود.
                      از این*ناراحتیم((((((توی ورزشگاهی که ((((با پول مردم ایران ساخته شده)))))امنیت جانی نداشتیم)
                      یکی نیست بگه شما عراقی ها تو جنگ بودین و نمی دونستین چه خبره تو دنیا که این ورزشگاه رو براتون با پول مردم ایران ساختن و از همه مهم تر،مردم عزیز ما ارزوی یه ورزشگاه اینجوری رو دارن،بدتر از همه اینکه همه ی امکانات ورزشگاه شبیه به امکاناتی بود که تو ایران دیدم،از شیر دستشویی بگیر تا موزاییک و جزئی ترین امکانتش .......
                      چه رختکنی داشتن،،،واقعا چه رختکنی
                      (من به شخصه ازتون معذرت می خوام به جای مسئولین)
                      من که هیچ حس برادری ندیدم و فقط در حد(((حرف))) بود..
                      فکر کنم این حس برادری رو فقط مسئولین حس میکنن(نوش جونشون)...
                      هر چی مردم میگفتن و میگن درسته و واقعیتش من خودم فکر میکردم مردم ما اطلاعات کافی ندارن ولی الان که خودم دیدم فهمیدم کاملا درست میگفتن و دلم*میسوزه که این مردم ما چقدر مظلومن خدایی.....
                      بازیکنی نیستم که به حواشی فوتبالی توجهی بکنم ولی واقعا به غیرتم بر خورد که این متن رو*نوشتم ....
                      بگذریم ،،،خوشحالیم پرچم دار خوبی برا ایران بودیم و تونستیم دل مردم ایران رو شاد کنیم.....
                      تبریکم رو فقط به مردم عزیز ایران بزرگ میگم نه هیچ مسئولی🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷
                      ممنون از دعاها و انرژی های مثبتتون
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What we saw this year in ACL is the ongoing damage that CQ caused our football. His negative influence on our football is still ongoing. But hey lets go against all stats, devalue all other achievements, completely ignore the huge investment we made in him and inflate his non existent output because we assumed that we would lose 8-0 to an old ineffective Spain had it not been for him. The park the bus Mozambican certainly took us for a ride for 8 years.

Comment

Some of our teams were competent and advanced. Others were not. Well done to those who did.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Zob Ahan fans and team were attacked violently by Iraqi fans. They stormed the field and hit players. Very bad things could have happened. There was no security.

AFC will do nothing. If it was Iran we would be banned for 2 years.

This was ridiculous! I saw the video.

Did the stadium have no security? How does AFC allow a game to take place with no security?

Iran should take advantage of this and request to never have to play in Iraq again.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              This was ridiculous! I saw the video.

Did the stadium have no security? How does AFC allow a game to take place with no security?

Iran should take advantage of this and request to never have to play in Iraq again.
                              The irony is that we built this stadium for them.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                What we saw this year in ACL is the ongoing damage that CQ caused our football. His negative influence on our football is still ongoing. But hey lets go against all stats, devalue all other achievements, completely ignore the huge investment we made in him and inflate his non existent output because we assumed that we would lose 8-0 to an old ineffective Spain had it not been for him. The park the bus Mozambican certainly took us for a ride for 8 years.
                                So with that logic last year since Perspolis made the ACL final you should thank CQ for he was still tm coach. Your logic doesn’t even make sense, Pers and SS lost bc the arab clubs had better players, coaches, tactics and infrastructure .

Comment

Working...
                                X