No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nourafkan isn't good at all. I am not suprised Charleroi didn't play him.

Comment

Zobahan scores their second goal making it 2-0.
      ZA has been our most shining team in ACL so far. Dameshoon garm

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      he played in germany, greece, and east asia, so he must have picked up a bit of english then
      But that won’t really mean anything. We have had players like Azmoun, Karimi, Khodadad, Pouraliganji and many more who have played abroad for many years. Yet don’t even understand English, let alone speaking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Zobahan scores their second goal making it 2-0.
        ZA has been our most shining team in ACL so far. Dameshoon garm

But that won’t really mean anything. We have had players like Azmoun, Karimi, Khodadad, Pouraliganji and many more who have played abroad for many years. Yet don’t even understand English, let alone speaking it.

They are playing so well right now

Comment

What a goal by Giovinco. Al Hilal 1/0 SS

Red card for AL Hilal

Comment

Esteghlal concedes a goal. But the good Jews is that an Ali-Hilal player just got red carded

Comment

I don't understand how no one has been able to introduce aggressive pinpoint passing in Iran yet. So many chance in ACL are ruined by our teams because of poor vision/pass execution.

Comment

So many offsides

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  I don't understand how no one has been able to introduce aggressive pinpoint passing in Iran yet. So many chance in ACL are ruined by our teams because of poor vision/pass execution.
                  tell me about it....they are horrible at finishing and horrible at finding each other in the field....i don't understand how they make it soo hard for themselves in the box...besides the fact that no one knows how to kick a damn ball....its horrible to watch....after all these years and all these foreign coaches Iranian players still don't know how to play as a team and just show their individual skills...ehhhh so over it...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    So many offsides
                    its because the arabs have a good coach and pushing SS into nice offside traps..no one knows how to escape behind it ...not practiced lol

Comment

Ali Karimi with an outstanding HORRIBLE kick which made everyone including the ball boy wonder how does he even play soccer and become a soccer player

Comment

30 minutes against a 10 man team and they can't even create chances. Terrible display.

Comment

i vote for all iranian teams to be kicked out of champions league for many years and just for all teams sit down and eat tokhme and learn basic passing and shooting...

Comment

Esteghlal and Perspolis could not draw at least the matches to have a good or better position for the last two matches. VERY SAD AND BAD DISPLAY. BOTH TEAMS seems to be out, i do not believe in them..
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Both Perspolis and Esteghlal with dreadful display. Especially Esteghlal despite being one man up for almost 35 minutes, yet failing to at least draw against a weakened Al-Hilal which BTW this year is a dimmed shadow of their usual team.

Zobahan on the other hand was a delight to watch throughout the entire match today, and in general this whole tournament thus far. Today the whole game they seemed as if they trailed by a few goals. Kept on attacking and attacking as if they were desperate to score and equalize. They honestly recently have been playing Iran's best football. Dameshoon garm. Not sure if this transformation from the first half of PGPL season into this spectacular current performance is due to Mansourian's coaching or team eventually gelling well together. Nonetheless love watching them play and win. Hope they will keep it up and be a reminiscent of their shocking 2010 ACL final!

Comment

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

Lol where are the Branco fans now? They where talking shit against Qeuroz for months.

Iran has amazing talents but these players won’t grow if their is shitty Infrastructure & coaches.
                                What Carlos did was amazing we never went twice to the World Cup gave Spain and Portugal a hard time.

We can’t expect more with this system in Iran, I’m sorry it’s just the truth we haven’t won anything in the last 40 years......
                                only 1991 Esteghlal champions league but compare it to other countries how many times they already have won a tournament

And just think about talents we had Ali daei , mahdavikia, bagheri, Hashemian, Ali Karim. These players could have become one of the best players in the world if they had the Propper training at youth

I will always support CQ without him we would never gone to WC2014 especially thanks for finding Reza and Ashkan.
                                The team he constantly improved and changed like Rahman and our defence where he was focused on

Comment

Working...
                                X