100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You did. You specifically responded to 15 games vs 8 games after I posted the calculations. The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.
    Forget what I counted lets see what you counted. Show your calculations. We will discuss after. If it interests you to have a fair discussion on stats, if not we can stop right here.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Forget what I counted lets see what you counted. Show your calculations. We will discuss after. If it interests you to have a fair discussion on stats, if not we can stop right here.
      The calculations were already shown. In response to them you discussed comparing 15 and 8 games. The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). If you are still do not understand the calculations or simply wish to stop discussing we can do that given that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The calculations were already shown. In response to them you discussed comparing 15 and 8 games. The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). If you are still do not understand the calculations or simply wish to stop discussing we can do that given that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.
        I see you have conceded and have no interest to continue. Best to you in your future endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          It's so sad that people need to quote false statistics to make their points. Says it all, really.
          He got these stats from a Persepolis social media account "irperspolis" as you can see on the watermark.

The sheer chutzpah of this guy in continuing to post his fake stats which miss out Branko's first 10 official and 4 unofficial games and renders his winning percentage 58%.

Branko was appointed TM coach in 2003 not 2002.

It's a simple question which I've asked very early on in this thread which remains unanswered. It's impossible to discuss anything with this guy because he will do everything to deflect and change the subject.

You have debunked nothing. There is nothing to debunk. Branko was appointed TM coach in 2003 not 2002.
          http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/manager.html
          Branko Ivankovic was appointed as the Iranian national team manager on January 29, 2002.

Iran vs Venezuela March 2002: https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2516513
          Mirzapour, Golmohammadi, Rezaei, Minavand, Peyrovani, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Karimi, Nikbakht, Khaziravi, Daei. Manager: Branko Ivankovic

You have debunked nothing. There is nothing to debunk. Branko was appointed TM coach in 2003 not 2002.
          https://www.persianleague.com/75-Inv...20Iran%20coach

Feb 5 2002: Branko Ivankovic was unveiled as Iran coach on Thursday morning and the Croatian held no punches as he revealed his plans for the national side in the coming months. Ivankovic confirmed he has signed a one-year contract with the Iran Football Federation, and while he is aware of the contract saga between the federation and former coach Miroslav Blazevic, he said it is time for the nation to close the episode and look forward to the future.

Stats are everything

Comment

I see you have conceded and have no interest to continue. Best to you in your future endeavors.
            It's too bad you couldn't understand the calculations. Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

The table is clear no disagreement there. From the first post I agreed.
            Whether people like it or not only stats matter.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              It's so sad that people need to quote false statistics to make their points. Says it all, really.
              Which part do you dispute?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                He got these stats from a Persepolis social media account "irperspolis" as you can see on the watermark.
                The sheer chutzpah of this guy in continuing to post his fake stats which miss out Branko's first 10 official and 4 unofficial games and renders his winning percentage 58%.
                It's a simple question which I've asked very early on in this thread which remains unanswered. It's impossible to discuss anything with this guy because he will do everything to deflect and change the subject.
                http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/manager.html
                Branko Ivankovic was appointed as the Iranian national team manager on January 29, 2002.
                Iran vs Venezuela March 2002: https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2516513
                Mirzapour, Golmohammadi, Rezaei, Minavand, Peyrovani, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Karimi, Nikbakht, Khaziravi, Daei. Manager: Branko Ivankovic

https://www.persianleague.com/75-Inv...20Iran%20coach
                Feb 5 2002: Branko Ivankovic was unveiled as Iran coach on Thursday morning and the Croatian held no punches as he revealed his plans for the national side in the coming months. Ivankovic confirmed he has signed a one-year contract with the Iran Football Federation, and while he is aware of the contract saga between the federation and former coach Miroslav Blazevic, he said it is time for the nation to close the episode and look forward to the future.

1 percent does not change anything. You can put an asterisk next to that 1 item if it helps you feel good about your king. If we are talking technically only the first 4 years of Cq should be compared. I can take the time go over both stats and shatter your fake king but we have not established if you subscribe to the rules of mathematics. But I like the fact that you are whining and crying about that 1 percent though. Far from the best by far and king this and king that. But you probably wouldn't understand what has happened. You did good on goaded though.

Comment

It's too bad you couldn't understand the calculations. Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Do you see how you have conceded?

Comment

Do you see how you have conceded?
                    The discussion is over as you demonstrated that you were unable to understand the calculations. You have conceded (again).

Comment

The discussion is over as you demonstrated that you were unable to understand the calculations. You have conceded (again).

I know you understand how you have conceded. You went to Sharif. It's great being able to assume that you understand.

Comment

I know you understand how you have conceded. You went to Sharif. It's great being able to assume that you understand.
                        Thanks for the discussion and conceding (again). Better luck in discussions and math in the future.

Comment

^^ You are only conceding more and more.

Comment

^^ You are only conceding more and more.
                            Your conceding and lack of math skills are well established.

Comment

Your conceding and lack of math skills are well established.

You are only conceding more and more. Others might not know it since they did not go to Sharif but you know it and that is all that matters for me. I guess stats are unbeatable even for brightest minds.

Comment

You are only conceding more and more. Others might not know it since they did not go to Sharif but you know it and that is all that matters for me. I guess stats are unbeatable even for brightest minds.
                                Yes this eternal meme clearly demonstrates who has conceded (again).

Comment

Working...
                                X