100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Yes in those 15 games you posted for CQ he had slightly a better record than Branko's 8 games. The table is clear no disagreement there. From the first post I agreed. However Branko won a third place at the Asian cup and CQ did not. This is more important than winning all group games do you agree?
    It's good that we have agreed that these stats regarding our record in the Asian Cup and World Cup are correct.
    Regarding your follow up question see below.

Whether people like it or not only stats matter.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      It's good that we have agreed that these stats regarding our record in the Asian Cup and World Cup are correct.
      Regarding your follow up question see below.
      stats matter on their own and summed up along with other stats. Is third place finish a stat as well or just Cq winning percentage? Should opponent rankings be taken into consideration? At the end of adding all the stats up we get to the conclusion that Branko was and is the best coach in Iran after the revolution. I understand you think only the stats you posted matter but all stats matter not just the ones we like. Also your stats maybe correct but the conclusion you reach is incorrect and your comparison of those stats are incorrect as well. Stats from 15 games vs 8, winning percentage in group games is not indicative of who had the better Asian cup. Bronze is better than peanuts. WAFF title is better than losing in WAFF group stage. Asian games gold is better than not winning it, and...

Comment

stats matter on their own and summed up along with other stats. Is third place finish a stat as well or just Cq winning percentage? Should opponent rankings be taken into consideration? At the end of adding all the stats up we get to the conclusion that Branko was and is the best coach in Iran after the revolution. I understand you think only the stats you posted matter but all stats matter not just the ones we like. Also your stats maybe correct but the conclusion you reach is incorrect and your comparison of those stats are incorrect as well. Stats from 15 games vs 8, winning percentage in group games is not indicative of who had the better Asian cup. Bronze is better than peanuts. WAFF title is better than losing in WAFF group stage. Asian games gold is better than not winning it, and...
        Unless you are disagreeing with yourself
        Whether people like it or not only stats matter.
        At least we agree on CQ having the better stats.

P.S. You don't seem to have understood the calculations.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Unless you are disagreeing with yourself
          At least we agree on CQ having the better stats.
          P.S. You don't seem to have understood the calculations.
          No we agree that in 15 games CQ has the better stats in the stats you posted. Stats matter and CQ is below Branko overall. Thanks for showing us that Cq got more points in 6 games than Branko did in 3 albeit thanks to an own goal and park the bus tactics. And that although Cq had a better win percentage in two Asian cups Branko had the best finish. Stats matter!

Comment

No we agree that in 15 games CQ has the better stats in the stats you posted. Stats matter and CQ is below Branko overall. Thanks for showing us that Cq got more points in 6 games than Branko did in 3 albeit thanks to an own goal and park the bus tactics. And that although Cq had a better win percentage in two Asian cups Branko had the best finish. Stats matter!
            This is precisely why I say you didn't understand the calculations. Let me know which 15 games you are referencing as the calculations that I had done here were for a different number of games.
            Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

This is precisely why I say you didn't understand the calculations. Let me know which 15 games you are referencing as the calculations that I had done here were for a different number of games.
              Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

8 years.

Comment

So once again you did not address the calculations I had posted that you say were based on 15 and 8 games because as it's becoming more and more evident you didn't understand them. Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

No.
                    Regarding your Asian Cup stats. Your first row is incorrect as Branko went one level past semis which was third place; second row is irrelevant because you can have a very high percentage winning the group games but lay an egg in the later rounds when it matters. Regarding your world cup stats: third row means nothing since he is the only one who had the opportunity to do so; total points in world cup, you are comparing 6 games with 3, one would hope in 6 games one can get more points than in 3 albeit 3 points being due to an own goal; the last two rows also are not a fair comparison as he had two world cups and 6 games to do what he did while Branko had only 1.
                    Your stats are not a good representation of records. they are part of the story. Furthermore only the first 4 years of CQ should be compared as the second 4 is a luxury not afforded to anyone and certainly not to Branko. But you know all these things and are just trolling. WAFF group stage elimination. LOL Is that the worst result achieved in this "unofficial" tournament? If one is serious its really not even close. CQ should never have been given the extension after his lost to ISIS.

Comment

No.
                      Your stats are not a good representation of records. they are part of the story. Furthermore only the first 4 years of CQ should be compared as the second 4 is a luxury not afforded to anyone and certainly not to Branko. But you know all these things and are just trolling. WAFF group stage elimination. LOL Is that the worst result achieved in this "unofficial" tournament? If one is serious its really not even close. CQ should never have been given the extension after his lost to ISIS.
                      You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

So once again you did not address the calculations I had posted that you say were based on 15 and 8 games because as it's becoming more and more evident you didn't understand them. Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.
                        You seem to mix up (intentionally) the meaning of few stats with record. Record includes all stats. The game is about medals, advancements. His points in the world cup is good for his khaleh and his winning percentage in Asian cup as well since he did not win anything. His record should be compared with Branko only for his first 4 years if we want to get technical. Also:
                        Regarding your Asian Cup stats. Your first row is incorrect as Branko went one level past semis which was third place; second row is irrelevant because you can have a very high percentage winning the group games but lay an egg in the later rounds when it matters. Regarding your world cup stats: third row means nothing since he is the only one who had the opportunity to do so; total points in world cup, you are comparing 6 games with 3, one would hope in 6 games one can get more points than in 3 albeit 3 points being due to an own goal; the last two rows also are not a fair comparison as he had two world cups and 6 games to do what he did while Branko had only 1.

Comment

You seem to mix up (intentionally) the meaning of few stats with record. Record includes all stats. The game is about medals, advancements. His points in the world cup is good for his khaleh and his winning percentage in Asian cup as well since he did not win anything. His record should be compared with Branko only for his first 4 years if we want to get technical. Also:
                          The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.
                            Isn't there a spelling mistake you can derail the conversation on? I did not sit and count which games you considered in your stats. The important note is you are comparing an unequal amount of games. I think its obvious that we are not on the same page. lol
                            Again:

Comment

Isn't there a spelling mistake you can derail the conversation on? I did not sit and count which games you considered in your stats. The important note is you are comparing an unequal amount of games. I think its obvious that we are not on the same page. lol
                              Again:
                              You did. You specifically responded to 15 games vs 8 games after I posted the calculations. The calculations I posted did not reference 15 or 8 games for either coach. You did not understand the calculations. Explain your 15 games and 8 games comparison (which was not in the calculations). Other than that we are on the same page regarding acknowledging CQ's better stats and record.

Comment

It's so sad that people need to quote false statistics to make their points. Says it all, really.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X