100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I know you are not serious with these stats. You went to Sharif university. But some didn't and they think you are serious. Just to Gage your level of genius, what raghami were you lets say in math?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      I know you are not serious with these stats. You went to Sharif university. But some didn't and they think you are serious. Just to Gage your level of genius, what raghami were you lets say in math?
      I don't know what my ranking in math alone was but overall for the whole test it was 451.
      Shall we do the calculations together?

Asian Cup 2004:
      W/D/L 3/3/0 [3+(3x0.5)]/6 = 0.75

Asian Cups 2015 and 2019:
      W/D/L 7/2/1 [7+(2x0.5)]/10 = 0.80

Let me know if you would like to continue.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

to Gage your level of genius,
        I believe you meant to spell "Gauge" here. Gage when used as a verb means to offer or forfeit as a sign of good faith. Level of genius is gauged, not gaged.
        If you're going to be cute with your stats, picking and choosing which ones to select, and semantics, then you need to at least get these things right. Here you are getting the word "goaded" mixed up with "graded"...

Originally posted by perspolis#1
        Why is it always the solutions of like minded people to these toxic Persepolis fans that someone needs to die.. why is "Marg bar" such a large part of this subculture? I don't care about CQ's stats. It is just funny that whenever Branko gets goaded the gloves are off and his supporters lose their cool/feigned impartiality toward TM coaches..
        I am making fun. But your statement in bold is just hilarious. Branko getting graded? no sir it is CQ getting graded and it is you losing your cool. Its not for nothing the country is in this shape. People have 0 sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I believe you meant to spell "Gauge" here. Gage when used as a verb means to offer or forfeit as a sign of good faith. Level of genius is gauged, not gaged.
          If you're going to be cute with your stats, picking and choosing which ones to select, and semantics, then you need to at least get these things right. Here you are getting the word "goaded" mixed up with "graded"...
          Yes i missed a u and I misread goaded as graded ,we were talking about grading so it was easy to mistake. And? now what? You keep mentioning this goaded thing and how I am an engineer and this and that, have you lost this argument?

Comment

there is only one stat that matters. Zero.

as in , the number of times we have won a cup in Asian Cup tournaments in 43 years. With mamad mayelee, with ghotbi, with Branko, with CQ. result has been the same, zero cups. If you are comparing coaches, you shouldn't. as it is irrelevant to us because our objective for 43 years (and I think every Iranian can agree on this) , has been to win the cup. Just remember CQ had TWO chances. every other coach in our history has had only one chance.

My point is, that while some of you were busy accusing other Iranian fans, footballers, coaches of being a "vatanforoush" simply because they criticized your beloved world class "coach", you forgot that Iraq has already won this cup once in the same span of 43 years. Did I say Iraq?? Yes I did. Iraq, a war torn country that hasn't seen a peaceful day in over 40 years has already won this cup which we could not win even with a World Class coach at the helm of our team for 8 fucking years. with 10s of millions of dollars spent on the coaching, travels, camps..etc. Still zilch to show for it.

so I suggest we get our attention off the coaches and ask ourselves a simple questions: what if it's more than just coaching??

Comment

I don't know what my ranking in math alone was but overall for the whole test it was 451.

Asian Cup 2004:

I take it you don't want to continue doing the calculations together.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                there is only one stat that matters. Zero.

as in , the number of times we have won a cup in Asian Cup tournaments in 43 years. With mamad mayelee, with ghotbi, with Branko, with CQ. result has been the same, zero cups. If you are comparing coaches, you shouldn't. as it is irrelevant to us because our objective for 43 years (and I think every Iranian can agree on this) , has been to win the cup. Just remember CQ had TWO chances. every other coach in our history has had only one chance.

My point is, that while some of you were busy accusing other Iranian fans, footballers, coaches of being a "vatanforoush" simply because they criticized your beloved world class "coach", you forgot that Iraq has already won this cup once in the same span of 43 years. Did I say Iraq?? Yes I did. Iraq, a war torn country that hasn't seen a peaceful day in over 40 years has already won this cup which we could not win even with a World Class coach at the helm of our team for 8 fucking years. with 10s of millions of dollars spent on the coaching, travels, camps..etc. Still zilch to show for it.

so I suggest we get our attention off the coaches and ask ourselves a simple questions: what if it's more than just coaching??
                cant argue with sensible arguments put forth.
                very true.
                ultimately they ALL have failed. due to whatever reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  cant argue with sensible arguments put forth.
                  very true.
                  ultimately they ALL have failed. due to whatever reasons.
                  Even if NFL wasn't probably the strongest Branko supporter/apologist in this forum, I would disagree with his post.

All these "10s of millions of dollars spent on the coaching, travels, camps..etc" - really...? They were actually spent on our camps and travel, could have fooled me...

I agree with one point he makes though, that "I suggest we get our attention off the coaches and ask ourselves a simple questions: what if it's more than just coaching??"

Within the context of our malignant political system, there isn't much we can realistically have hope for. So for me, successes are british and german football pundits coming up to me with amazement, both in 2014, and 2018, about how well-drilled this Iranian side is, "like a club side". Or opening the gates for all of our foreign-born and raised players. Or creating an environment where players fight for each other and the team, not refuse to pass to each other (2006) or slap each other in a competitive game (2004). Or producing a message of meritocracy, where the best players are chosen regardless of allegiances. Taking a national team which had been in the wilderness for 6 years and giving us a disciplined phalanx of a side

For me, pragmatically, that is success. Sowing the seeds in previously damaged soil. I think that, over time, those who have been on-the-fence initially or even critical of the tangible "results" during Queiroz's tenure will immensely value his actual long-term improvements and achievements for Team Melli. You may feel free to disagree with me, but note that I have no club allegiances in my posts

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571228

Almost every recent post of this guy has been protection for his club and its coach (in essence, ever since the IRIB media and social media tidal wave of propaganda) so apologies if I view such posts with scepticism.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2605243
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571187
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...40#post2618740
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2605746

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Almost every recent post of this guy has been protection for his club and its coach (in essence, ever since the IRIB media and social media tidal wave of propaganda) so apologies if I view such posts with scepticism.
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2605243
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571187
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...40#post2618740
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2605746
                    like your god CQ, you too lack integrity.

akheh genius, when all discussions in all Iranian football circles are about Branko/CQ/TM/Persplis, what the fuck did you expect my recent posts to be about? about you and your tabloid like comments??

When every fucking football expert and fan on TV or radio, in papers or on line, is talking about this tension, what the fuck did you want me to write about? about World War one? when your own world class coach couldn't stop talking about his daddy (Perspolis) even in post and pre game conferences, what the fuck did you expect an average fan like me to write posts about? this is where your lack of Integrity shows. just like that dick head of a man Carlos Qerioz. No fucking integrity. that's why he was ran out of Portugal like a fucking criminal.

and your disingenuous attempt to correlate the timing of my posts to IRIB's so called "propaganda", shows how pathetic you are because all my posts (pre IRIB shit and post IRIB shit) are all there, with time stamp. your World Class coach failed miserably twice and you have nothing to defend him with, so you have to resort to the same kind of bullshit that is the trade mark of the IR and the IRIB.

you want to see the RESULT of his seeds, go watch Iraq-Iran game from last month and feel proud how our team with 15 legionnaires or so, could not get even ONE shot on target against a team from a war torn country, with a shitty coach that had been with the team for 4 months.

that's the game that sums up ALL CQ's coaching influence on our team.

CQ failed twice where Mamad Mayelee, Branko and Ghotbi failed once. that's his legacy as far as I am concerned!

Comment

I'd hate to simply assume that you don't want to continue without hearing from you so please respond whether you would like to continue or not.

Comment

I don't think it is good to make a case for our success or failures based on whether Iraq won the tournament once in the last 4 decades and we did not. Not the best team wins the Tournaments all the time. I go as far as saying the best team dos not win the tournament more than 50% of time.

Lets look at Iraq 2007 Asian Cup win.

Group stage:

Pos Team Pld W D L
                        1 Iraq 3 1 2 0
                        2 Australia 3 1 1 1
                        3 Thailand 3 1 1 1
                        4 Oman 3 0 2 1

Iraq 1-1 Thailand
                        Iraq 3-1 Australia
                        Iraq 0-0 Oman

QF Iraq 2-0 Vietnam
                        SF Iraq 0-0 S, Korea (4-3)P
                        F Iraq 1-0 Saudi

They won by scoring only 7 goals in six games

which included 5 of them in two games

This team was not the best team in the Tournament
                        They got Lucky draw and lucky results

2007 Was I think a crappy year for Asian Cup

Comment

Asian Cup 2004:

I'd hate to simply assume that you don't want to continue without hearing from you so please respond whether you would like to continue or not.
                          Perhaps you have forgotten what it was we were discussing. We were discussing the records and calculations of TM in the Asian Cup. I'm posting the relevant stats to refresh your memory. If, like me, you agree with them, then there is nothing further to discuss and we can leave it at this point with both of us in agreement with this table. If not, we can continue discussing it.

Comment

Perhaps you have forgotten what it was we were discussing. We were discussing the records and calculations of TM in the Asian Cup. I'm posting the relevant stats to refresh your memory. If, like me, you agree with them, then there is nothing further to discuss and we can leave it at this point with both of us in agreement with this table. If not, we can continue discussing it.
                            Azyat mikoni lol top 500 people in concour in the country and you want me to take these stats seriously? I already told you in my first reply what I think of your stats. Your stats which you are well aware of are from two world cps and two Asian cups for Cq and 1 Asian cup and 1 world cup for Branko. Regarding your Asian Cup stats. Your first row is incorrect as Branko went one level past semis which was third place; second row is irrelevant because you can have a very high percentage winning the group games but lay an egg in the later rounds when it matters. Regarding your world cup stats: third row means nothing since he is the only one who had the opportunity to do so; total points in world cup, you are comparing 6 games with 3, one would hope in 6 games one can get more points than in 3 albeit 3 points being due to an own goal; the last two rows also are not a fair comparison as he had two world cups and 6 games to do what he did while Branko had only 1.

Your stats are like I bring you all their records, titles, Iran's highest ranking, ranking of opponents,...etc and you say here are these stats from these 15 games for CQ and these 8 games for Branko which Cq did better in (slightly lol). Azyat mikoni not a serious convo. I don't need to see your calculations.

Comment

Azyat mikoni lol top 500 people in concour in the country and you want me to take these stats seriously? I already told you in my first reply what I think of your stats. Your stats which you are well aware of are from two world cps and two Asian cups for Cq and 1 Asian cup and 1 world cup for Branko. Regarding your Asian Cup stats. Your first row is incorrect as Branko went one level past semis which was third place; second row is irrelevant because you can have a very high percentage winning the group games but lay an egg in the later rounds when it matters. Regarding your world cup stats: third row means nothing since he is the only one who had the opportunity to do so; total points in world cup, you are comparing 6 games with 3, one would hope in 6 games one can get more points than in 3 albeit 3 points being due to an own goal; the last two rows also are not a fair comparison as he had two world cups and 6 games to do what he did while Branko had only 1.
                              Your stats are like I bring you all their records, titles, Iran's highest ranking, ranking of opponents,...etc and you say here are these stats from these 15 games for CQ and these 8 games for Branko which Cq did better in (slightly lol). Azyat mikoni not a serious convo. I don't need to see your calculations.
                              We were looking specifically at the Asian Cup records and their calculations. Let me know which part of that you thought was incorrect.
                              Regarding your rationalizations of CQ's better stats don't forget that:
                              Whether people like it or not only stats matter.
                              Rereading your post you actually conceded (again) when you admitted CQ had a better record which was the point of my table. So we are both in agreement now.

Comment

We were looking specifically at the Asian Cup records and their calculations. Let me know which part of that you thought was incorrect.
                                Rereading your post you actually conceded (again) when you admitted CQ had a better record which was the point of my table. So we are both in agreement now.
                                Yes in those 15 games you posted for CQ he had slightly a better record than Branko's 8 games. The table is clear no disagreement there. From the first post I agreed. However Branko won a third place at the Asian cup and CQ did not. This is more important than winning all group games do you agree?

Comment

Working...
                                X