No announcement yet.

100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ LOOOOOOL I can't believe you conceded again.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      ^^ LOOOOOOL I can't believe you conceded again.
      Best of luck learning math - and English - and thank you for the discussion and conceding repeatedly.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sure The beauty of all this is that you know. One thing than even I can calculate is your understanding of why you have conceded. Easy math!

Comment

Sure The beauty of all this is that you know. One thing than even I can calculate is your understanding of why you have conceded. Easy math!
          And you just conceded again. I'd tell you how many times but it would be better if you did the math yourself (if you are capable of it).

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

1 percent does not change anything. You can put an asterisk next to that 1 item if it helps you feel good about your king. If we are talking technically only the first 4 years of Cq should be compared. I can take the time go over both stats and shatter your fake king but we have not established if you subscribe to the rules of mathematics. But I like the fact that you are whining and crying about that 1 percent though. Far from the best by far and king this and king that. But you probably wouldn't understand what has happened. You did good on goaded though.
            1 percent? Fake King? What are you on about?

This is a really simple question. Did Branko start in 2003 or 2002? Because this changes your statistics completely.

Stats are everything
            You have repeatedly stated the following:

Branko was appointed TM coach in 2003 not 2002.
            Branko It is a complete waste of time. You were already explained and the guy who posted the stats explains to you in the link you provided and he formally became coach in 2003.
            But this is incorrect:

http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/manager.html
            Branko Ivankovic was appointed as the Iranian national team manager on January 29, 2002.
            Iran vs Venezuela March 2002: https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2516513
            Mirzapour, Golmohammadi, Rezaei, Minavand, Peyrovani, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Karimi, Nikbakht, Khaziravi, Daei. Manager: Branko Ivankovic

https://www.persianleague.com/75-Inv...20Iran%20coach
            Feb 5 2002: Branko Ivankovic was unveiled as Iran coach on Thursday morning and the Croatian held no punches as he revealed his plans for the national side in the coming months. Ivankovic confirmed he has signed a one-year contract with the Iran Football Federation, and while he is aware of the contract saga between the federation and former coach Miroslav Blazevic, he said it is time for the nation to close the episode and look forward to the future.

These are Branko's full national team games in 2002, prior to becoming officially the U-23 coach for the Asian Games, as per teammelli.com

1 06/02/02 Friendly Slovakia 2-3
            2 01/03/02 LG CUP Venezuela 1-0
            3 03/03/02 LG CUP Algeria 0-0
            4 04/04/02 WAG Palestine 2-2
            5 12/04/02 WAG Kuwait 0-0
            6 30/05/02 Friendly Kuwait 3-1
            7 11/08/02 Friendly Azerbaijan 1-1
            8 21/08/02 Friendly Ukraine 1-0
            9 30/08/02 WAFF Jordan 0-1
            10 03/09/02 WAFF Lebanon 2-0
            11 05/09/02 WAFF Iraq 0-0
            12 07/09/02 WAFF Syria 2-2
            13 17/09/02 LG CUP Morocco 1-1
            14 19/09/02 LG CUP Paraguay 1-1

Do you accept that you are wrong, and that Branko's win-draw-loss ratio of 58.9%?

Daei: 62.50% P24 W15 D6 L3
            Mayeli Kohan: 60.5% P38 W23 D9 L6
            Queiroz: 60.0% P100 W60 D27 L13
            Ivankovic: 58.9% P56 W33 D14 L9
            Ghalenoi: 58.8% P17 W10 D6 L1
            Talebi: 56.0% P25 W14 D5 L6
            Mohajerani: 53.6%: P28 W15 D7 L6
            Ghotbi: 53.3%: P30 W16 D6 L8
            Pourheidari: 52.9%: P17 W9 D5 L3
            Blazevic: 52.6%: P19 W10 D4 L5
            Dehdari: 50.0%: P22 W11 D6 L5
            Parvin: 44.1%: P34 W15 D11 L8

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              1 percent? Fake King? What are you on about?

This is a really simple question. Did Branko start in 2003 or 2002? Because this changes your statistics completely.

You have repeatedly stated the following:

But this is incorrect:

http://www.parstimes.com/soccer/manager.html
              Branko Ivankovic was appointed as the Iranian national team manager on January 29, 2002.
              Iran vs Venezuela March 2002: https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2516513
              Mirzapour, Golmohammadi, Rezaei, Minavand, Peyrovani, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Karimi, Nikbakht, Khaziravi, Daei. Manager: Branko Ivankovic

https://www.persianleague.com/75-Inv...20Iran%20coach
              Feb 5 2002: Branko Ivankovic was unveiled as Iran coach on Thursday morning and the Croatian held no punches as he revealed his plans for the national side in the coming months. Ivankovic confirmed he has signed a one-year contract with the Iran Football Federation, and while he is aware of the contract saga between the federation and former coach Miroslav Blazevic, he said it is time for the nation to close the episode and look forward to the future.

These are Branko's full national team games in 2002, prior to becoming officially the U-23 coach for the Asian Games, as per teammelli.com

1 06/02/02 Friendly Slovakia 2-3
              2 01/03/02 LG CUP Venezuela 1-0
              3 03/03/02 LG CUP Algeria 0-0
              4 04/04/02 WAG Palestine 2-2
              5 12/04/02 WAG Kuwait 0-0
              6 30/05/02 Friendly Kuwait 3-1
              7 11/08/02 Friendly Azerbaijan 1-1
              8 21/08/02 Friendly Ukraine 1-0
              9 30/08/02 WAFF Jordan 0-1
              10 03/09/02 WAFF Lebanon 2-0
              11 05/09/02 WAFF Iraq 0-0
              12 07/09/02 WAFF Syria 2-2
              13 17/09/02 LG CUP Morocco 1-1
              14 19/09/02 LG CUP Paraguay 1-1

Do you accept that you are wrong, and that Branko's win-draw-loss ratio of 58.9%?

Daei: 62.50% P24 W15 D6 L3
              Mayeli Kohan: 60.5% P38 W23 D9 L6
              Queiroz: 60.0% P100 W60 D27 L13
              Ivankovic: 58.9% P56 W33 D14 L9
              Ghalenoi: 58.8% P17 W10 D6 L1
              Talebi: 56.0% P25 W14 D5 L6
              Mohajerani: 53.6%: P28 W15 D7 L6
              Ghotbi: 53.3%: P30 W16 D6 L8
              Pourheidari: 52.9%: P17 W9 D5 L3
              Blazevic: 52.6%: P19 W10 D4 L5
              Dehdari: 50.0%: P22 W11 D6 L5
              Parvin: 44.1%: P34 W15 D11 L8
              Have you conceded a la KC? It appears so since you were answered this but refuse to answer other comments. You were even granted this argument and the 1% you so badly need for your best ever by far world class coach. It seems like you are stuck. Concession accepted. Best to you in all your future endeavors.

Comment

Tooleh has conceded more times than the 8-0ers.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                  Tooleh has conceded more times than the 8-0ers.
                  LOOOOL you just conceded yourself. Did you go to Sharif or do I need to explain to you why? Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Dont argue with facts. Thanks.

Comment

toole sag > toole khers

Comment

We shall throw a concession feast honoring Tooleh's consecutive concessions!

Comment

Here is another source on those stats. that is two sources. In this they do talk about two stints. Can we agree that Branko's second stint was the best results between all stints we have had with different coaches? Due to this they have Branko's win percentage at 69% but I still refer you to the whole stats and not just one item.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=434322

When you finally learnt that Branko was first appointed a year earlier than you kept claiming repeatedly, and did take over 14 national team games BEFORE he took the U-23 team to the Asian Games, the normal response would have been to apologise for, or at least acknowledge, your mistake.

Not to double down and re-frame completely change the argument to "what about the second stint"? WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND STINT

It doesn't work like that.

You either take a coaches entire national team history or not. If you are choosing the second full national team contract for Branko, then you can also choose the second "contract" for Queiroz when he returned to Iran after the 2014 world cup. Compare the W-D-L ratios for both stints.

For both the full tenure of both coaches, and for their second official contracts, Queiroz has a better Win-Draw-Loss ratio than Branko.

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here

Full national team matches, including friendlies (NO U23 GAMES) for Branko and Queiroz as national team coaches. As per data on FIFA website and teammelli.com

If you think "Stats are everything", then don't post fake stats. Makes you a fake person.

Comment

Full national team matches, including friendlies (NO U23 GAMES) for Branko and Queiroz as national team coaches. As per data on FIFA website and teammelli.com

If you think "Stats are everything", then don't post fake stats. Makes you a fake person.
                            From your own source which backs up my stats. that makes 4 sources for my stats and 0 for yours.

http://www.teammelli.com/coaches/

Comment

lol even so, the stats don't do justice. They only show that Quieroz was marginally better

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X