• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ sure

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      ^^ sure
      Exactly. Straight from your own mouth (again).

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If you admit to not knowing how you have conceded I will explain it to you.

Comment

If you admit to not knowing how you have conceded I will explain it to you.
          The discussion is over as you have repeatedly conceded and prompted the creation of this meme to eternally demonstrate how you conceded (in addition to your comical math skills).

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sure never mind people who did not go to Sharif I only care about what you understand and it is safe to assume that you do.

Comment

Sure never mind people who did not go to Sharif I only care about what you understand and it is safe to assume that you do.
              Exactly. You once again conceded. I'll tell you how many times but to improve your math skills I'll let you solve this problem:

Tooleh khers first conceded by admitting CQ had a better record than Branko. If Tooleh khers conceded two more times, how many times in total did Tooleh khers concede?

Comment

^^ hahahahah you can say this 1 million times. It is wonderful knowing that you know that you have conceded.

Comment

^^ hahahahah you can say this 1 million times. It is wonderful knowing that you know that you have conceded.
                  Given your math skills in which you couldn't solve the simple problem stated, it's unlikely you know what 1 million means beyond it being "a very, very big number". By the way the answer to the question above (that you were unable to answer) was 3. Let me know if you would like me to show the calculations for it.

Comment

It is a great feeling being able to attribute a minimum level of intelligence to you good sir. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Comment

It is a great feeling being able to attribute a minimum level of intelligence to you good sir. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.
                      Best of luck learning math and thank you for the discussion and conceding repeatedly.

Comment

Of course this minimum is many people's maximum.

Comment

I know you understand that you have conceded.

Comment

Of course this minimum is many people's maximum.
                            True. You just keep conceding.

Comment

All the best to you in your future endeavors.

Comment

All the best to you in your future endeavors.
                                Best of luck learning math and thank you for the discussion and conceding repeatedly.

Comment

Working...
                                X