100 Games under CQ/ Full Stats and statistical breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    Tooleh Khers on CQ in May 2018 (something between then and now must have happened):
    Tooleh Khers on Branko vs CQ as coaches:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well..
    A good appraisal of the unquantifiable things that Queiroz did, including the value of youth:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.
    As you say, at some point, this became:

What did Cq do that no one did before?
    Really, it is just trolling fed by the unofficial PP social media accounts, including the one tattooed on their signature photo with the fake stats

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

A good appraisal of the unquantifiable things that Queiroz did, including the value of youth:

Really, it is just trolling fed by the unofficial PP social media accounts, including the one tattooed on their signature photo with the fake stats
      Trolling and bad math skills.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hahahaha woww. This guy is an absolute troll. I realized he was trolling with me before but I didn't realize he took it to this extent.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          Hahahaha woww. This guy is an absolute troll. I realized he was trolling with me before but I didn't realize he took it to this extent.
          No doubt, this member will respond with something like "I stand by all those statements" or "everything I said is 100% accurate". Stark incongruity is a non-issue whether for statistics or statements.

Comment

Beautiful. you have displayed my fairness and ability to think critically. Ironically you have also shown that you are not able to do so. It also seems you are goaded by any CQ comment.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Trolling and bad math skills.

stop over compensating for your concession on this matter. This matter closed when you conceded. If you want you can take back your concession and we can resume where we left off.

Comment

No doubt, this member will respond with something like "I stand by all those statements" or "everything I said is 100% accurate". Stark incongruity is a non-issue whether for statistics or statements.
                I stand by everything. Everything I said is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  Ok. I've been holding back but I've had enough with you.

give us your source for "host country pays for visitors". Don't make up nonsense that you assume people won't verify. There are a lot of intelligent people on this board - as is typical with your posts, you make up things that are plausibly true, hoping that people won't verify or look behind your claims. Is it not embarrassing applying all of your energy as a football fan toward negative, destructive BS to tear down CQ? You pose as a reasonable, fact-driven observer who's calling it like he sees it but you're really just one-dimensional and negative.

I've always been apathetic toward PGL, but honestly, after watching and listening to all this rabid Perspolis anti-CQ nonsense, I will never support PP. A truly rotten fan culture that, sadly, mirrors the general social decay in Iran.
                  Lol at this comment, only Iranians can be this dramatic! A few Perspolis fans behaving bad mirrors the "general social decay" in Iran xD.

Can you believe this guy?

Comment

Is Tooleh Khers Human Afazeli's alter ego?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      Is Tooleh Khers Human Afazeli's alter ego?
                      Perhaps his wife. And I say this very sincerely. Does anyone know how good/bad Afazeli's wife is at math?
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        Lol at this comment, only Iranians can be this dramatic! A few Perspolis fans behaving bad mirrors the "general social decay" in Iran xD.

Can you believe this guy?
                        it's not "a few". listen to the horrible chants in the stadium at PP games. it's a majority of their shitty fan base

Comment

For what its worth, Skocic is in front of Daei and Mayeli Kohan with the best win ratio for TM.

Skocic: 83.3% P18 W15 D1 L2
                          Daei: 62.50% P24 W15 D6 L3
                          Mayeli Kohan: 60.5% P38 W23 D9 L6
                          Queiroz: 60.0% P100 W60 D27 L13
                          Ivankovic: 58.9% P56 W33 D14 L9
                          Ghalenoi: 58.8% P17 W10 D6 L1
                          Talebi: 56.0% P25 W14 D5 L6
                          Mohajerani: 53.6%: P28 W15 D7 L6
                          Ghotbi: 53.3%: P30 W16 D6 L8
                          Pourheidari: 52.9%: P17 W9 D5 L3
                          Blazevic: 52.6%: P19 W10 D4 L5
                          Dehdari: 50.0%: P22 W11 D6 L5
                          Parvin: 44.1%: P34 W15 D11 L8

1 06/02/02 Friendly Slovakia 2-3
                          2 01/03/02 LG CUP Venezuela 1-0
                          3 03/03/02 LG CUP Algeria 0-0
                          4 04/04/02 WAG Palestine 2-2
                          5 12/04/02 WAG Kuwait 0-0
                          6 30/05/02 Friendly Kuwait 3-1
                          7 11/08/02 Friendly Azerbaijan 1-1
                          8 21/08/02 Friendly Ukraine 1-0
                          9 30/08/02 WAFF Jordan 0-1
                          10 03/09/02 WAFF Lebanon 2-0
                          11 05/09/02 WAFF Iraq 0-0
                          12 07/09/02 WAFF Syria 2-2
                          13 17/09/02 LG CUP Morocco 1-1
                          14 19/09/02 LG CUP Paraguay 1-1

Comment

Lolll your biased argument with these stats is DELUSIONAL to say the least.

Just look at how many more games CQ managed than branko and how he only lost a few more matches in total.

It's not just the winning % but which teams he lost to and what happened when it came to important matches as well as the number of matches they've been in charge.

Context is something you unfortunately don't seem to understand. Good luck.

Comment

For what its worth, Skocic is in front of Daei and Mayeli Kohan with the best win ratio for TM.
                              Skocic: 83.3% P18 W15 D1 L2
                              Daei: 62.50% P24 W15 D6 L3
                              Mayeli Kohan: 60.5% P38 W23 D9 L6
                              Queiroz: 60.0% P100 W60 D27 L13
                              Ivankovic: 58.9% P56 W33 D14 L9
                              Ghalenoi: 58.8% P17 W10 D6 L1
                              Talebi: 56.0% P25 W14 D5 L6
                              Mohajerani: 53.6%: P28 W15 D7 L6
                              Ghotbi: 53.3%: P30 W16 D6 L8
                              Pourheidari: 52.9%: P17 W9 D5 L3
                              Blazevic: 52.6%: P19 W10 D4 L5
                              Dehdari: 50.0%: P22 W11 D6 L5
                              Parvin: 44.1%: P34 W15 D11 L8
                              Thanks for the list!

To everyone: A quick glimpse gives us some interesting insights into what to expect from team melli coaches. To begin with there are alot of other factors going in to these stats, but as a rule of thumb I think 60 percentage win ratio seems to be what to expect from coaches. I'm quite convinced that in order to get better results than 60 percentage wins we need to work with structural factors.

This has been my argument all along and why I'm quite indifferent of whomever IFF will chose. IFF need structural reforms. And to say this may not be the most popular argument as it kills of alot of excitement of following iranian football but I'm sure it's the truth. Many people may not want to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                                Thanks for the list!
                                To everyone: A quick glimpse gives us some interesting insights into what to expect from team melli coaches. To begin with there are alot of other factors going in to these stats, but as a rule of thumb I think 60 percentage win ratio seems to be what to expect from coaches. I'm quite convinced that in order to get better results than 60 percentage wins we need to work with structural factors.
                                This has been my argument all along and why I'm quite indifferent of whomever IFF will chose. IFF need structural reforms. And to say this may not be the most popular argument as it kills of alot of excitement of following iranian football but I'm sure it's the truth. Many people may not want to hear this.
                                Thanks but I personally see these things as just for fun. One of our best historic coaches Mohajerani being below Mayeli Kohan for example, shows the value of these stats.

And even worse is selective use of stats - to choose a specific time frame e.g. a second stint of one coach but not another... e.g. earlier on in this thread (which reads like some of of textbook into illogical thought and lack of scrupulous analysis):

Here is another source on those stats. that is two sources. In this they do talk about two stints. Can we agree that Branko's second stint was the best results between all stints we have had with different coaches?
                                Choosing to look at the second "stint" of one coach but not the second "stint" of different coach is not just illogical but statistically unsound. Although my underlying point is that stats without context is meaningless:

There's one thing worse than viewing an art like football simply through the context of stats...

And that is using selective statistics, e.g. missing out a lot of full international matches, uncorroborated sources etc... to make some kind of stand. I.e. being dishonest

Even for a player, there are so many things which can't be stated from stats. Taremi has great stats, but even when he didn't, guys like CQ and Daei valued certain aspects of his game which are unquantifiable.

Statistics without context is absolutely meaningless:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...ch-in-football
                                http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2015/0...ll-statistics/
                                https://www.theguardian.com/football...iss-point-game
                                "People who reduce one of Zinedine Zidane's famous pirouettes to a statistic about completed dribbles don't deserve football"

------------------------------------

In summary, to those who keep obtusely repeating:
                                "Only stats matter" (especially whilst being dishonest in the choice of stats)
                                Wrong. This is football. A lot matters beyond stats. Maybe think about following a spreadsheet instead of an artistic sport. Perhaps the repetition will be appealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X