Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To CQ groupies with love

Comment

I personally don't think he is going to last long.. He is too negative fro a team like Colombia.

Let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
        I personally don't think he is going to last long.. He is too negative fro a team like Colombia.

Let's see what happens.
        yea
        perhaps..!!? but he is more of a Result-driven, statistically-guided coach with an obvious preference for overall defensive playing style..!! yet if he feels an attacking formation and tactic gives him more statistical chances for a W, i doubt he would hesitate to adapt a more offensive game approach ..!

anyways, they need to give him at least 6-8 months to stamp his authority and adapt whatever tactics that will be best suited to get Columbia Wins..!

btw,
        Vintage CQ final Score-line..!!

Comment

Best of luck to Carlos, Columbia is lucky to have him
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Quieroz got his revenge today as Colombia beat Japan 1-0, looked at post match comments people say it should have been 4-0 if not for bad luck/finishing. People are happy with how he set up the team.
            Actually Japan was a better team and missed a few good chances

Comment

Colombia lost to Korea 1-2.

Comment

To CQ groupies with my condolences

CQ should make Biro a Colombiano after his keepers performance today!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  To CQ groupies with love
                  It was all Japan. You could see that they were the favorites and Colombia were the underdogs. The Japanese have much better facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                    To CQ groupies with my condolences
                    CQ should make Biro a Colombiano after his keepers performance today!
                    The team that were the favorites to win won albeit the underdogs put in their best footballing performance ever. Colombian football is 40 years behind Korea.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...mbia_friendly/

Comments from the Colombians still very positive. The two goals from Korea were sootis from Colombian keeper. Hope Quieroz can have a successful Copa America run

Comment

CQ didn't start key players like James and Falcao today.

Comment

South Korea - Colombia match statistics: https://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...ombia/2986288/
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Queiroz sheereh.

For what he has done for TM, for what he has built, we will always love him.

In these dark days for Iran and Iranians, he gave us hope and he gave us dignity. He made two world cups amazing experiences for me, when I became proud talking to fans and pundits about Iranian football (compared to previous one). I will never forget that.

I can only wish him the best of luck for Colombia and I hope he does well in the Copa America. These friendlies and training camps are crucial as he builds his team.

Carlos, you will always be Iranian.

Comment

Many of key players of Colombia dealing with injuries and were not part of these friendlies(Ospina, Caudrado, Sanchez, Medina, ect), they pretty much lost the game vs SK to their back up keeper.

Comment

Is CQ helping his country of birth in time of need?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/afric...ntl/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X