No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz @ Colombia National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For once in 8years at least he is working for a federation that has EVERYTHING he wants starting with proper branded kits!! He will succeed with Colombia as his task is waaaayyy easier !

Comment

wish him the very best at Colombia. I am sure King Carlos will succeed greatly!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        In Spanish people usually
        Call coaches “Profi” as a sign of respect.

At least in Mexico they do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        KeonKish jan, dar Argentine nemigan na Profesor na Profi. Shayad dar hamon shomale Amrikaaye Latin az in laghabhaa estefadeh mikonan.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          For once in 8years at least he is working for a federation that has EVERYTHING he wants starting with proper branded kits!! He will succeed with Colombia as his task is waaaayyy easier !
          Az nazare sakhtaar va barnamerizi asoontare, vali reghabat dar Amrikaaye Jonobi kheili bishtare ta Asia:

Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia va hatta Peru roberooye ham baazihaaye seft o sangini daran, KHEILI feshar bishtare rooye morabbihaa dar Amrikaaye jonobi.

Ba in hame az tahe delam omidvaram Quieroz pirooz va pishraft kone.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
            I came here to open this thread exactly saying that he is Iranian for life in my eyes and to treat him just like we do our legioners. so happy to see so many other people share the same viewpoint. It is so heartwarming to read this thread. I think we are all just very happy for him! Keep this in the main forum please.
            First match with the Colombian team is against JAPAN lolllll well he has something to work with..
            Agree with the comments on this forum. He is playing argentine in his first game in copa America. Qatar is in their group.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              at least he doesn't need to teach the players, the federation and even the greenkeeper the 1,2,3 of modern football...
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                at least he doesn't need to teach the players, the federation and even the greenkeeper the 1,2,3 of modern football...
                True leaders, managers thrive in extremely challenging situations. He has passed his test. Colombia job will be highly competitive, we know our man doesn't like easy
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I love that this is a thread, I love CQ and am so sad to see a hero of mine gone. But I love everything about him, his mentality to his love of Iran. And I cannot wait to see him lift the Copa America this summer! I look forward to our discussions in this thread as we root for him.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    Some coaches are mode adapted to teach the players, the federation etc.. the 1,2,3 of modern football.
                    He doesn't seem he succeed in Real Madrid with the best conditions and players at disposal.

Comment

God bless you carlos
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Very happy to see CQ get paid well. He basically doubles his salary and has less hashiyeh to deal with..

Comment

LOL@those who said CQ had no other options than IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Very happy to see CQ get paid well. He basically doubles his salary and has less hashiyeh to deal with..
                            You do realize this is a nation that killed one of their stars and team captains for a WC own goal? A country that's football is deeply rooted and entrenched in narco culture and is still dealing with the ramifications of this? If there is a South American footballing nation that had hashieh it's Colombia!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They said he would not go = he left
                              They said, no one will hire him= they did
                              They said, no one will pay him more than $1.5 million = they did
                              The only thing is left for King CQ to do is win the Copa Ameria, as a slap to the faces of these mafia
                              btw, they said with $1.5 million they can bring the best coach? all i say is good luck
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                LOL@those who said CQ had no other options than IRAN
                                He already has friend games lined up til WC 2022, has practice field. What else does he want?
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X