Mods please ban mori442 the troll - Page 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods please ban mori442 the troll

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    he is randomly picking threads from years back and making one line comments, it’s obvious he is just messing around trying to be cute , we don’t need members like him, we have enough problems already it seems

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mori442 View Post
    That's usually what i do on facebook. I never get backlash like this. I didn't even realize they pop up to the front page.
    I've been telling you guys this idiot is a troll for days. Don't fall for this nonsense "I didn't know.." crap. Probably a kid who just wants to have fun, but still an annoying troll.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    You guys are being too harsh on this guy, the moderators of PFDC do a great job in keeping this community civil. No one member gets to decide if another member gets banned or not.
    Formerly Known as TAJ_LIVERPOOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mistermo For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,363 Times in 5,542 Posts
    So when someone posted a thread titled "TM list november 2014" and you replied

Not a bad squad. lets see if they win.
    it's because 4+ years later you still didn't know if they had won or not.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    You're just unhappy cause i called you out on trying to scam that other guy.
    What about your thread saying there was gonna be an explosive interview on monday that was actually really calm. should i accuse you of being a troll.
    People make mistakes. No one is perfect so don't accuse me of being a troll for a simple mistake.
    I understand you're a kid troll with no life, but (1) I was trying to call out your partner clown who was making claims like "bet as much as you're willing to lose" and didn't have the balls to put down real money on his bogus assertion (and also it is perfectly legal and workable, just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done little buddy ) and (2) Navad didn't air the pre-AC interview which was the explosive one where he goes after sports ministry, or even the full post-AC interview and made some cuts, as described several times later in the thread which you probably didn't get to because in the teenage years there is a very short attention span and inability to synthesize information. You clearly are a troll and not making a "mistake" over and over and over, what a waste of time, good riddance.

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,670 Times in 3,991 Posts
    The troll has been banned!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 111

You do not have permission to view the list of names.